SWAT team with semi-automatic rifles entered the private home

As I suspected though, most posters stayed out of this discussion. Most of the ones who posted in this thread, I expected. I think maybe two who posted here were unexpected.

This kind of story is too scary for most people to deal with the reality of. It's better to just ignore it and pretend we're still living in a free country.
It's NOT too scary, it is PAR FOR THE COURSE....that's why i moved up here to the middle of nowhere, thinking our chances of surviving the totalitarian rule would be greater....and now i read that the small homeboy ain't safer either....even here, where no real big agriculture exists that would want to squash the local's business....

I have recognized for years that the Big Agri business uses congress to kill the small businesses all in the name of Food Safety or some other reasonably named "excuse" for the "good" of the people....

The same thing with Wall Street, and Bankers and Oil Corps, etc....laws and regulations are writen to favor them, which kills off the little guy.

And as far as using a swat team, and terrorizing these people, I hope they sue the hell out of them for abusing their power and get millions for it...

And I am fully aware that our government has assumed so much more power since 911 thru the patriot act and thru homeland security yahdeedah....most dems and even some repubs and libertarians have been screaming about this for years now....

What do you suggest we do that will truely have an impact....the cards are FIXED against us....even the degregulation of the media has hurt us greatly in this mess, because too few people own it, and all of our news, comes from one source, the AP/reuters and their investigative reporters... and it is not the way it used to be, when there were true, investigative reporters in each and every town, with the small city town newspapers....

have i given up, on thinking we can actually do something to change this fate of doom that seems to be just right around the corner....yeah, i probaby have given up....but i have hope that you younger guys and gals have the strength to continue to fight the good fight! :(

care

It's NOT too scary, it is PAR FOR THE COURSE....that's why i moved up here to the middle of nowhere, thinking our chances of surviving the totalitarian rule would be greater....and now i read that the small homeboy ain't safer either....even here, where no real big agriculture exists that would want to squash the local's business....

I have recognized for years that the Big Agri business uses congress to kill the small businesses all in the name of Food Safety or some other reasonably named "excuse" for the "good" of the people....

The same thing with Wall Street, and Bankers and Oil Corps, etc....laws and regulations are writen to favor them, which kills off the little guy.

And as far as using a swat team, and terrorizing these people, I hope they sue the hell out of them for abusing their power and get millions for it...

And I am fully aware that our government has assumed so much more power since 911 thru the patriot act and thru homeland security yahdeedah....most dems and even some repubs and libertarians have been screaming about this for years now....

What do you suggest we do that will truely have an impact....the cards are FIXED against us....even the degregulation of the media has hurt us greatly in this mess, because too few people own it, and all of our news, comes from one source, the AP/reuters and their investigative reporters... and it is not the way it used to be, when there were true, investigative reporters in each and every town, with the small city town newspapers....

have i given up, on thinking we can actually do something to change this fate of doom that seems to be just right around the corner....yeah, i probaby have given up....but i have hope that you younger guys and gals have the strength to continue to fight the good fight! :(

care

Totalitarians can only increase thier power by keeping people in the dark. Unless someone passes on the truth to mainstreet you may be wise to give up. Demanding transparency must be our first and focused priority.

Totalitarians can only increase thier power by keeping people in the dark. Unless someone passes on the truth to mainstreet you may be wise to give up. Demanding transparency must be our first and focused priority.
Agreed.

There are many out there that have been so throughally stomped so they cannot speak out. For us even the little small town lawyers told me early on, "it is going to be a scorched earth policy." That was in order to try to contain the truth. I would have never thought for one moment prior to the last seven years that a state supreme court would fully ignore fraud and rule in agreement on a false statement of a lower court judge who obviously had an agenda to stomp out truth. They did that and then put the erroneous ruling on line in order obscure the truth.

When anyone takes into account that these events devastate the finances of the victims, they will understand why much of this never goes public. I have heard more excuses or advice of things like, "Forget it and moveon", or "for your own health and well being let it go", or even from larger law firms, "this is to big but I wish the you the best of luck." I had one gal at a US senators office tell me when i called to ask if they had even recieved my letter asking for help, "You need to write a diary each day." I told her, "Look I am living it each day and you expect me to recap at the end of each day the hell of the day these people are attempting to put us through?"

Agreed.

There are many out there that have been so throughally stomped so they cannot speak out. For us even the little small town lawyers told me early on, "it is going to be a scorched earth policy." That was in order to try to contain the truth. I would have never thought for one moment prior to the last seven years that a state supreme court would fully ignore fraud and rule in agreement on a false statement of a lower court judge who obviously had an agenda to stomp out truth. They did that and then put the erroneous ruling on line in order obscure the truth.

When anyone takes into account that these events devastate the finances of the victims, they will understand why much of this never goes public. I have heard more excuses or advice of things like, "Forget it and moveon", or "for your own health and well being let it go", or even from larger law firms, "this is to big but I wish the you the best of luck." I had one gal at a US senators office tell me when i called to ask if they had even recieved my letter asking for help, "You need to write a diary each day." I told her, "Look I am living it each day and you expect me to recap at the end of each day the hell of the day these people are attempting to put us through?"

When one realizes how many judges are appointed by party affiliated politicians, there can be no doubt who is going to win at the end of the day.
We're screwed.

What can we say, really?

Clearly if this happened, it's so wrong.

Our state is so police saturated, there are so damned many organziations in our society which have police jurisdiction and are armed, too.

Land of the FREE, my ass.

We are some of the least free people in the industrialized world, and we have the prison population to prove it.

What are you personally doing about it?

The only thing we can do about it , legally, is expose it to as many "sheeple" as possible by whatever means available and hope they wake up before it`s too late.

When this government collapses in the near future and people are starving because Uncle Scam has control of the food supply, then and only then will they finally realize that this thing is for real and not some "conspiracy theory".

Burying one`s head in the sand is not an option at this point!

What are you personally doing about it?
Be more specific please Paul.

What can I say other than we are living the whole ordeal because it happened to us. Each day we try to learn what can be done about it if anything. To know that it happens because it happened to us makes it even more difficult because we both know it has and is happening to others. If we knew what to do to remedy our personal situation we would do it. As for others, some can bare a greater burden than others. However, not knowing who all the others are and their particular situations, I do not know what I can do which may help them also. This thing is so big it is really tough to get your arms around it.

It does not stop us from caring, it does not stop us from living each day the best we can, it surely does not shake my faith that justice will in time prevail. It does not stop me from standing up to be counted with the other statistics of those who have suffered the same fate. I know I am a very small voice out here.

Rod told me I should put these links on here for anyone that would be interested in what happened to us. The articles are from a third persons view at a given point in time. These articles were published prior to the seizure of equipment and our home being ransacked.

FAITH + FAMILY + FORTITUDE = SAND

Where is she now

The only thing we can do about it , legally, is expose it to as many "sheeple" as possible by whatever means available and hope they wake up before it`s too late.

When this government collapses in the near future and people are starving because Uncle Scam has control of the food supply, then and only then will they finally realize that this thing is for real and not some "conspiracy theory".

Burying one`s head in the sand is not an option at this point!

Your exactly right there sylverfoxx... Actually these types of government privacy invasions or local SWAT soiree's go back past the Clinton admins Bushs daddy(NWO or New World Order), but only since 9-11 have they gotten more prevalent or since we gave up our freedoms to the executive branchs Homeland Security debacle...
You people had better wake up if you know what's good for ya, every excuse in the book is being used as we speak to slowly but surely bound America in a python type police state and we are almost there. Fact of the matter if Martial Law is declared by the executive branch, thats right the president of the "US of A" all other branches become null and void(by order of Directive 51,"google it") the US Constitution, Habeas Corpus and Posse Comitatus Act are all out the window lock stock and barrel, all it would take in our current economy crisis is another hurricane Katrina type disaster or 9-11 terrorist act or incident and our rights are toast. Repeat there is no real balance of powers between branches anymore its all been trolled to the excutive branch signed into excutive law by President George W Bush last year Directive 51. Oh!!! and guess who else implemented a type of Directive 51??? none other than "HITLER"
Just ask the good citizens of New Orleans LA, during Hurricane Katrina all civilian weapons were confiscated and some were never returned to there rightful owners from what i was told, this was FEMAs REX84 "google it" in partial force?? id hate to see it in full force?? Wakeup before its to late, totalinarism is at the door, how will you answer it??????????????:eek:

Also this's what happens to a country that loses their gun rights or in our case our crippled 2nd Amendment rights?? read the following link; http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=40567

Last edited:
I guarantee it won't. Especially if the MSM doesn't cover it. You'll see.

I live and work in this area in Ohio. This gestapo raid on these people has not been reported on any of the local propaganda news sources. This is the first I have heard of this. The local news is more interested in exploiting the blackmail of honest local politicians working for the people or drug crimes then exposing this type of shit.

Surely the crooks in the state government don't want anyone getting any organic drug free food or vegetables that won't shrinks your balls and turns you into a girlie boy like their 'approved' foods. It's a 'control' thing.

Last edited:
I live and work in this area in Ohio. This gestapo raid on these people has not been reported on any of the local propaganda news sources. This is the first I have heard of this. The local news is more interested in exploiting the blackmail of honest local politicians working for the people or drug crimes then exposing this type of shit.

Surely the crooks in the state government don't want anyone getting any organic drug free food or vegetables that won't shrinks your balls and turns you into a girlie boy like their 'approved' foods. It's a 'control' thing.

Very true.

A very good friend of mine is, or rather was a journalist for over 3o years, here in Maine.

We were discussing just how little it matters now, when journalists uncover corruption, fruad, liars in power, theft, and crime.

It just doesn't matter, anymore. I mean that... it just doesn't matter.

Seriously, no crime matters for the powerful and well connected unless the government wants it to matter.

Nobody in power is called to account for their actions unless it suits some equally well connected group to call them to account for it.

this basically means that most white collar crimes, most corruption of the powerful and connected are judged based on POLITICAL OUTCOMES, rather than the laws we think we live by.

Public opinion counts for nothing. The LAW counts for very little, either.

Think I'm overstating the case?

How many people on this board (in this nation) regardless of their political affiliations, and philosphies completely went ballistic when the government hadnign hundreds of billions of dollars to the banks?

Most Americans, went nuts, right?

Right, center and left we all are aghast at the audacity of this so called bailout.

And now the liquidiy excuse they gave us to justify this grand theft, is exposed as the lie it was...because the banks still aren't lending out money that we gave them to deal with this crises.

We ALL KNOW this is true, yes?

Does it matter?

No.

So are we really a nation of laws, anymore?

Please, don't make me laugh.

Law is just a tool that the powerful use to keep the powerless masses under control.

Laws, as we understand them in our daily lives, simply do NOT apply to the well connected, the very wealthy.

What we are living through, folks is the disintigration of a civil society.

We are witnessing civil society's replacement with fully blown, totally corrupted kakistocracy.

The liberals are not making this happen.

The conservatives are not making this happen.

Even most of what I typically think of as the superwealthy are not making this happen. Most of them are merely wealthy but are no in the power structure in any meaningful way.

They are being ripped off just as we are!

The criminal class that controls everything that matters in public and private life are making this happen.

Last edited:

Americafirst, if you live and work in this area and you have half a chance reach out to these people to see if you can help them. In our case I refused to sell or partner with larger companies here. Hence we became a major target.

For us it was a daily battle trying to keep up with things like vandelism of out fuel tanks. Shorted operating funds from the bank. Certain IDOT employees that hindered certification of the site and BS for over two years. MSHA came in to cite me with fines and tried telling me equipment being used was not approved by them. The same equipment that MSHA supposedly said was not approved by them operates at another mine in the state to this day. MSHA employes fined me even before I had made a dime.

In the morning of September 11, 2001 we were setup to fill our first major contract. The equipment manufacturer's expert was there and had setup the screen machine. He set the machine in an area that he knew would be getting wet to the front of the machine. The machine toppled over. My insurance company came in right away to help get us back up and running. That machine had problems from the manufacturer. We finally got an expert to take a lok at the machine he discovered Aug. 02' that it was designed to fail from the Kolman factory here in Iowa.

On or about October tenth 01' we were again preparing to run that same contract again with a screen machine from another manufacturing company. The Iowa manufacture I had bought the operational equipment from had a crew their at the site. They overfilled my screws and then turned the water pumps on. In turn that blew up the washplant. We did what we could and processed and sold a portion of that verbal contract order.

May, 02 a local equipment dealer sued me for equipment rental on equipment that had been sent with a broken trans 9the guy had agreed that he would adjust the bill for this failed equipment he'd sent, he must have changed his mind). The sheriff and another local stole a small dozer I had bought in early01. We found where the dozer had gone and we discovered they used it to clear about five acres. When we started asking questions the son of the guy that assisted the sheriff told me they were exempt from the law. When I went to the county courthouse to the sheriff's office to make a report I was threatened with arrest for just asking to make a report. had not known the sheriff was in on the theft.

We struggled through By August 2002 we were running rock through an old plant. WF decided to make their final move that month also. I would discover in October when they served me with papers that they had replaced the attachment 'A' to the UCC1 for one that claimed all 399 acres I had under lease and any equipment on the land. At that point WF and my own attorney (who also happened to be the brother of the director of IDOT) insisted I sign a full release of all WF employees, CEO's etc. I declined to do so and we all became targets even more so than we had been before. It was at that point things got even wilder than they had been already. We could not get any protection of any kind in this state.

Just saying these people in Ohio can use all the help they can get. I have a small idea what they are going through. When the law become so injust and attacks like this we should all do whatever we can to help them.

lawlessness...
The thing I discovered was so many people went wild in the confiscation raid. I mean our case was a free for all and all I recieved was threats. I hear people talk a big talk but I have seen little action.

The part that really got me was when the Supreme Court here refused to allow my filings in the replevin case after they had all been accepted by one of the justices here. They had to know by the one case and documents the fraud that was there and they denied me the opportunity to sue the bank for fraud and took the suit against the manufacturer and had it dismissed.

What can we say, really?

Clearly if this happened, it's so wrong.

Our state is so police saturated, there are so damned many organziations in our society which have police jurisdiction and are armed, too.

Land of the FREE, my ass.

We are some of the least free people in the industrialized world, and we have the prison population to prove it.
Editec, it is not just that it is a police state. Really the fact is people have become so acustom to lining their own pockets and increasing their own wealth that they have joined into complicity of allowing such things to transpire. When we as a society to let ourselves be so ingrained into the corruption that we join in, in any manner and just try to save ourselves we will have given away our own freedoms.

No doubt the people literally get away with murder.

My understanding of the banks is they have funneled trillions of money (money we and our children have to pay back!) to over seas accounts and converted the US dollars to foreign currency. Why? So when they implode the dollar and 'save us' with the New Dollar they can come back and convert their stolen stash into the New Dollar. In the mean time your old dollar will be worth around 10 percent.

Now that IS CRIMINAL. And here we see folks operating a food Co-Op treated like terrorists!

A very good friend of mine is, or rather was a journalist for over 3o years, here in Maine.

We were discussing just how little it matters now, when journalists uncover corruption, fruad, liars in power, theft, and crime.

It just doesn't matter, anymore. I mean that... it just doesn't matter.

Seriously, no crime matters for the powerful and well connected unless the government wants it to matter.

Nobody in power is called to account for their actions unless it suits some equally well connected group to call them to account for it.

this basically means that most white collar crimes, most corruption of the powerful and connected are judged based on POLITICAL OUTCOMES, rather than the laws we think we live by.

Public opinion counts for nothing. The LAW counts for very little, either.

Think I'm overstating the case?

How many people on this board (in this nation) regardless of their political affiliations, and philosphies completely went ballistic when the government hadnign hundreds of billions of dollars to the banks?

Most Americans, went nuts, right?

Right, center and left we all are aghast at the audacity of this so called bailout.

And now the liquidiy excuse they gave us to justify this grand theft, is exposed as the lie it was...because the banks still aren't lending out money that we gave them to deal with this crises.

We ALL KNOW this is true, yes?

Does it matter?

No.

So are we really a nation of laws, anymore?

Please, don't make me laugh.

Law is just a tool that the powerful use to keep the powerless masses under control.

Laws, as we understand them in our daily lives, simply do NOT apply to the well connected, the very wealthy.

What we are living through, folks is the disintigration of a civil society.

We are witnessing civil society's replacement with fully blown, totally corrupted kakistocracy.

The liberals are not making this happen.

The conservatives are not making this happen.

Even most of what I typically think of as the superwealthy are not making this happen. Most of them are merely wealthy but are no in the power structure in any meaningful way.

They are being ripped off just as we are!

The criminal class that controls everything that matters in public and private life are making this happen.

This is nuts! What can we, the public, do to let everyone know what is going on to these people?

WHY isn't this a big story?

Forum List

Back