SWAT team burns 12 year old raiding house

• Banned
Yep. She did it to. Had a 14 year old child shot in the back as well...bitch should be strung up after being tried for mass murder and treason.

Yep. She did it to. Had a 14 year old child shot in the back as well...bitch should be strung up after being tried for mass murder and treason.

I'm not into advocating 'French Revolution' justice, but, if a similar revolution ever occurs here, I could make exceptions..........

Yep, good old American Stormtroopers, just trying to protect the public.

Fucking idiots!! I hope this family sues them for MILLIONS!

Oh, I'm sure they've already been contacted by a lawyer. This has millions written all over it, especially if this child's burns end up scarring.

This type of police action should be outlawed. They are dangerous for people on both sides of the door. Had there actually been a meth lab is the house a flash bang could have cause an explosion that could have leveled the house and maybe adjacent structures. It's too damned easy to secure a house and do a normal entry. This is police run amuck.

Oh, I'm sure they've already been contacted by a lawyer. This has millions written all over it, especially if this child's burns end up scarring.

Ummmmm, I've never seen a burn that didn't scar.
Jus' sayin'.......

Seriously fucked up. Raiding a private residence like this for what is AT WORST a "crime" in which nobody took what didn't belong to them and nobody hurt anyone else. Think about that! Consensual activity between adults...and the cops permanently scare a child. FUBAR indeed.

Someday, I hope, we'll end this damn war.

Forum List

Back