Swastika On Joseph's Tomb in Nablus

I am not fighting with anyone.

It isn't at all that I don't understand some are emotionally predisposed to many symbolic things. I still cry at the original pledge of allegiance.

What I am saying is that no on is bothering to look beyond the symbols and figure out the deeper things.

I piss people off? I don't know if it is something I have done or if it merely my refusal to stop with my emotional responses. I don't aim to piss people off regardless of 'how many' I am said to.

I am not retarded, I just will not be manipulated. I refuse to go to war over things I don't understand as thoroughly as possible. I have found all too often that war is completely unnecessary, even, once certain depths of understanding have been attained by all parties involved.

I do not mind the neg reps or the PMs, I understand well enough that many are making great attempts to better understand me and my posts and yet I don't make it easy. I apologize for the difficulties some are having.

syrenn, I enclosed that site on purpose because of what it states about such symbolism. Searching through the site was very interesting and I trusted anyone clicking on it would do the same thing. I wasn't attempting to score points, I was attempting to prove I do understand the potential levels of emotion some readily have toward the vandalism.

I don't know why you feel the need to bold and italic every damned post but it is really irritating.

Might I suggest that you come over to Europe, go to Treblinka or Auschwitz and find out why that symbol is considered to be so horrific.

It isn't at all that I don't understand some are emotionally predisposed to many symbolic things. I still cry at the original pledge of allegiance.

What I am saying is that no on is bothering to look beyond the symbols and figure out the deeper things.

I piss people off? I don't know if it is something I have done or if it merely my refusal to stop with my emotional responses. I don't aim to piss people off regardless of 'how many' I am said to.

I am not retarded, I just will not be manipulated. I refuse to go to war over things I don't understand as thoroughly as possible. I have found all too often that war is completely unnecessary, even, once certain depths of understanding have been attained by all parties involved.

I do not mind the neg reps or the PMs, I understand well enough that many are making great attempts to better understand me and my posts and yet I don't make it easy. I apologize for the difficulties some are having.

syrenn, I enclosed that site on purpose because of what it states about such symbolism. Searching through the site was very interesting and I trusted anyone clicking on it would do the same thing. I wasn't attempting to score points, I was attempting to prove I do understand the potential levels of emotion some readily have toward the vandalism.

I don't know why you feel the need to bold and italic every damned post but it is really irritating.

Might I suggest that you come over to Europe, go to Treblinka or Auschwitz and find out why that symbol is considered to be so horrific.

That symbol only became horrific AFTER Hitler took it for the Nazi party.

The swastika (Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक) is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing (卐) form or its mirrored left-facing (卍) form. Earliest archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates back to the Indus Valley Civilization of Ancient India as well as Classical Antiquity. Swastikas have also been used in other various ancient civilizations around the world. It remains widely used in Indian religions, specifically in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, primarily as a sacred symbol of good luck.

Following a brief surge of popularity in Western culture, the swastika was adopted as a symbol of the Nazi Party of Germany in 1920. After Adolf Hitler’s rise to power in the 1930s, a swastika was incorporated into the Nazi party flag, which was made the State Flag of Germany. As a result, the Swastika became strongly associated with Nazism and related ideologies such as Fascism and White Supremacism since the 1930s in the Western world and is now largely stigmatized. It has notably been outlawed in Germany if used as a symbol of Nazism. Many modern political extremists and Neo-Nazi groups such as the Russian National Unity use stylised swastikas or similar symbols.

Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doubtful It was jews or Doubtful some would like to see this tomb under israeli control?
Since arabs trip all over themselves to declare a jewish holy site a mosque, we may happily say the contention's funny, of course.

Treblinka was No Extermination Camp - Just Transit Station for political prisoners
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wsxmCTScCE]Treblinka was No Extermination Camp - Just Transit Station - YouTube[/ame]

There is vandalism...and then there is vandalism. This wasn't some group spray painting their gang symbol nor some some kid spray painting his name...

This was done at a jewish holy site during the high holy days of yom kippur....

The timing, motivation and symbolism is unmistakable. I am sorry you dont get that part.

I have so much to learn, if I am indeed meant to learn such. What I see is ritualistic symbolism exploited. However, what I see is obviously limited by my great ignorances and I apologize for them.

There is vandalism...and then there is vandalism. This wasn't some group spray painting their gang symbol nor some some kid spray painting his name...

The timing, motivation and symbolism is unmistakable. I am sorry you dont get that part.

I have so much to learn, if I am indeed meant to learn such. What I see is ritualistic symbolism exploited. However, what I see is obviously limited by my great ignorances and I apologize for them.

Just asking....so i dont take your meaning wrongly or assume how it is meant: is this a truthful post or one poking at irony?

No, serynn, this is irony:

I don't know why you feel the need to bold and italic every damned post but it is really irritating. .........................................

This was the truth I have so far:

However, according to the ones who vandalized the site, he may have represented something other than what we know him to, or they even have their own understanding about the tomb, which isn't verified.

Remember, too, the swastika was adopted by the hierarchy of Germany... it was a symbol used before the Nazis. I clicked the link Jillian provided and it didn't come up. I am under an impression, no one has discussed it with the vandals well enough to print what they had to say about their work?

yeah... just harmless symbols.

and you really wonder why people say you're an idiot?

No, serynn, this is irony:

I don't know why you feel the need to bold and italic every damned post but it is really irritating. .........................................

This was the truth I have so far:

It appears that you also lack the intellect to comprehend 'irony'.

You're on a roll.

How embarrassing for you.

The sick part is that it was probably done by other Jews who would like israel to take over the control of this site

You're the sick part of your backward, bankrupt sick shithole spain, ugly cow.

Spain: Racism and Intolerance Advance Relentlessly · Global Voices

CNBC: Israel, Business Leader And Innovator
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=733309031
Israel's economy has been constant from agriculture in the early days to high tech, medicine, science to its newest industries today solar and green tech. Israel boasts the largest desalinator in the world

Israel is a leader in water technology, pharmaceuticals and green technology,

Warren Buffett: "What you have here is a remarkable group of people doing remarkable things in their field achieving terrific results all over the world."

Last edited:
As the foundation symbol of their nation and heritage.

islamonazi, the foundation of your depraved nation and heritage is pedophilia and virgin fondling. allahu fucku

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad... :eek:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams

Sahih Bukhari [sacred islamic scripture] :lol:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

Sahih Bukhari... :clap2:
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

Last edited:
Obviously we all know what a swastika symbolises - from the OP article

Gush Shalom speaking

“The swastika is the despicable symbol of a murderous racist ideology, and it goes without saying that daubing this symbol anywhere in the world is a vile deed — all the more so at a location holy to the Jewish religion,” its spokesman Adam Keller said.

“Joseph’s Tomb at the heart of the city of Nablus is a place sacred to Judaism, and the desire of religious Jews to visit it is completely legitimate,” he said. Keller said that although Nablus was a Palestinian city and essential to the “State of Palestine,” it was important for the tomb to be protected and open to all believers, Jews or Muslim.

What we don't know is who put it there and why they did - sorry but that is the situation. Whoever did, should not.

I noticed that the op also gave, to my mind at any rate, a hint of why it might have been put there mentioning the arson attack on the Bedouin mosque and I don't understand why this has not come into discussion. The inference I thought was being made was that the swastika could have been put there because of resentment for this arson attack on the mosque. Maybe it was. Maybe it was for a very different reason but what we do see is that both the Mosque and Joseph's Tomb were violated. Neither is right.

I noticed that Haaretz had an item on the arson attack and for balance think it should be included.

A Bedouin village in northern Israel. A village known for close and enduring relationships with its Jewish neighbors. Extended family. And on the week of Yom Kippur, a village which pogromchiks, apparently militant Jews, selected as a target for a hate crime.

For the sin which we have sinned against You, we say on Yom Kippur, for the sin of tzadi'at ra, of hostile intention, of wicked scheming, of taking advantage of a neighbor who has less power, or is more trusting, or has no defense.

The answer came on Monday morning. It came in the form of a terrible blow, one that brought shock and tears and anger to Arabs and Jews alike, even to police. The village mosque and the sacred texts and articles within, were put to the torch.

For the sin which we have sinned against You b'sin'at hinam, in hatred for nothing, hatred whose only outcome is more and more and still more hatred.

The desecration of the mosque in Tuba is at least the fifth such disgrace since last Yom Kippur. The other four took place in the West Bank. Far from our view. They were every bit as horrifying, every bit as obscene. But we were largely silent about the others. And that is where the answer begins.

For the sin which we have sinned against you, b'yod'in o'b'lo yod'in, knowingly or unknowingly.

Five Holy Land mosques desecrated since last Yom Kippur, almost certainly at the hands of a small number of militant settlers - militants whom even most settlers condemn. Yet with all of our might and our resources of intelligence, in a tiny place where no one can keep a secret, a year has come and gone, and we have brought not one person to justice.

A Special Place in Hell-Israel News - Haaretz Israeli News source.

So two misdeeds. No one here spoke of the mosque but Haaretz held out the hand of friendship and a desire for justice - something which is really needed in that part of the world.

Obviously we all know what a swastika symbolises - from the OP article

Gush Shalom speaking

“The swastika is the despicable symbol of a murderous racist ideology, and it goes without saying that daubing this symbol anywhere in the world is a vile deed — all the more so at a location holy to the Jewish religion,” its spokesman Adam Keller said.

“Joseph’s Tomb at the heart of the city of Nablus is a place sacred to Judaism, and the desire of religious Jews to visit it is completely legitimate,” he said. Keller said that although Nablus was a Palestinian city and essential to the “State of Palestine,” it was important for the tomb to be protected and open to all believers, Jews or Muslim.

What we don't know is who put it there and why they did - sorry but that is the situation. Whoever did, should not.

I noticed that the op also gave, to my mind at any rate, a hint of why it might have been put there mentioning the arson attack on the Bedouin mosque and I don't understand why this has not come into discussion. The inference I thought was being made was that the swastika could have been put there because of resentment for this arson attack on the mosque. Maybe it was. Maybe it was for a very different reason but what we do see is that both the Mosque and Joseph's Tomb were violated. Neither is right.

I noticed that Haaretz had an item on the arson attack and for balance think it should be included.

A Bedouin village in northern Israel. A village known for close and enduring relationships with its Jewish neighbors. Extended family. And on the week of Yom Kippur, a village which pogromchiks, apparently militant Jews, selected as a target for a hate crime.

For the sin which we have sinned against You, we say on Yom Kippur, for the sin of tzadi'at ra, of hostile intention, of wicked scheming, of taking advantage of a neighbor who has less power, or is more trusting, or has no defense.

The answer came on Monday morning. It came in the form of a terrible blow, one that brought shock and tears and anger to Arabs and Jews alike, even to police. The village mosque and the sacred texts and articles within, were put to the torch.

For the sin which we have sinned against You b'sin'at hinam, in hatred for nothing, hatred whose only outcome is more and more and still more hatred.

The desecration of the mosque in Tuba is at least the fifth such disgrace since last Yom Kippur. The other four took place in the West Bank. Far from our view. They were every bit as horrifying, every bit as obscene. But we were largely silent about the others. And that is where the answer begins.

For the sin which we have sinned against you, b'yod'in o'b'lo yod'in, knowingly or unknowingly.

Five Holy Land mosques desecrated since last Yom Kippur, almost certainly at the hands of a small number of militant settlers - militants whom even most settlers condemn. Yet with all of our might and our resources of intelligence, in a tiny place where no one can keep a secret, a year has come and gone, and we have brought not one person to justice.

A Special Place in Hell-Israel News - Haaretz Israeli News source.

So two misdeeds. No one here spoke of the mosque but Haaretz held out the hand of friendship and a desire for justice - something which is really needed in that part of the world.

Islamonazis love nazis, twat.

Nazi-Collaborating Palestinian Mufti Leader Greets Hitler
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSUEx1cKUlg]1941 The Grand Mufti meets Hitler - YouTube[/ame]

Vandals painted two swastikas on Joseph’s Tomb in Nablus, the IDF reported on Thursday.

Soldiers discovered the swastikas when they went to the tomb on Wednesday night to prepare for the arrival of worshipers to the tomb in advance of Yom Kippur.

The IDF painted over the graffiti before the pilgrims arrived, but the vandalism was still evident and settlers publicized the incident, which comes after an arson attack on a mosque in the Beduin village of Tuba Zanghariya in the Upper Galilee.

In response to the vandalism at Joseph’s Tomb, right-wing politicians, settler leaders and activists called on the government to take back sovereignty in Nablus, which is located on the site of the biblical city of Shechem

Swastikas left at Joseph

this is outrageous, but not unsurprising. :doubt:

Vandals painted two swastikas on Joseph’s Tomb in Nablus, the IDF reported on Thursday.

Soldiers discovered the swastikas when they went to the tomb on Wednesday night to prepare for the arrival of worshipers to the tomb in advance of Yom Kippur.

The IDF painted over the graffiti before the pilgrims arrived, but the vandalism was still evident and settlers publicized the incident, which comes after an arson attack on a mosque in the Beduin village of Tuba Zanghariya in the Upper Galilee.

In response to the vandalism at Joseph’s Tomb, right-wing politicians, settler leaders and activists called on the government to take back sovereignty in Nablus, which is located on the site of the biblical city of Shechem

Swastikas left at Joseph

this is outrageous, but not unsurprising. :doubt:

Like Trajan was good to the Jews? The Romans perpetrated genocide against the Jews.

Last edited:
So.... I just ask... Who was Joseph in his life (according to them) that they would do such a thing so boastfully?

Joseph's Tomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

josephs-tomb.jpg

Modern scholarship has yet to determine whether or not the present cenotaph is to be identified with the ancient Biblical gravesite. No Jewish or Christian sources prior to the 5th century mention the tomb, and the structure originally erected over it appears to have been built by the Samaritans, for whom it was probably a sacred site.

Joseph’s Tomb is located in the heart of Nablus, in the Palestinian Authority-controlled West Bank. Conflicting views exist as to whether or not the patriarch Joseph was buried there; nevertheless, the tomb is recognized as a Jewish shrine, albeit a minor one. According to Jewish tradition, Joseph was buried in the biblical town of Shechem, which is near the present-day city of Nablus. Some archeologists believe that the site is only a few centuries old and may contain the remains of a Muslim sheikh named Yossef.

kirot_wa.jpg

^ How it looks today.

Joseph’s Tomb

God that makes me sad

Last edited:
Treblinka was No Extermination Camp - Just Transit Station for political prisoners

The fuck?

Unless by political prisoners, you mean "Jews" and by transit station, you mean transit between this world and the next. Then you may have a point.

Focus more on your failed life and less on Israel. Just sayin' loser.

Forum List

Back