swastik?

annie52

Rookie
Jun 26, 2009
I heard nancy pelosi say some of the protesters at the town hall meetings were carrying swastiks, has anyone seen this? I can't imagine what the purpose would be. Just wondering.

I heard nancy pelosi say some of the protesters at the town hall meetings were carrying swastiks, has anyone seen this? I can't imagine what the purpose would be. Just wondering.

Is a swastik made out of plastik perhaps?

I think Pelosi is confusing her nightmares with real life...maybe it is a mental condition brought on by stress?

Perhaps she is mentally unfit for her position?

Well, Nancy Pelosi has done it again. A few months ago she accused the CIA of lying to her regarding torture & now she is out there (on the below) video stating that Americans at these town hall meetings are wearing Swastika's--:clap2:

Of course--as on the CIA comment she had no proof--& she certainly will not provide any now either. Does this woman actually think we're that STUPID? Hey Nancy--we're watching these videos of these town hall meetings--they kind of look like average--everyday--taxpaying American citizens--HELLO.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-uMzvKKM]YouTube - Nanci Pelosi Says Townhall Protesters Carry Swastikas[/ame]

Last edited:
NP is down right scary looking, especially when she smiles. Wouldn' it be funny if anytime she lies her nose would grow?

Forum List

Back