Swalwell's A Weirdo

And he's running for president, maybe.

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., got a different kind of roast after sharing how his trek to get a cup of coffee on Wednesday involved bypassing a café inside the Trump Tower and opting to brave the elements to find another coffee spot in New York City.

Swalwell bypasses coffee inside Trump Tower, tweets about it
Pardon my reverse snobbery, but this waste of cyberspace is why I do not have twitter or facebook. It's hard to believe people post such inconsequential nonsense just to be noticed. Now we have a thread on Swalwell's search for a cuppa? Sheesh!

Any information about the attitude and demeanor of a potential presidential candidate is newsworthy, particularly when informative about a creep like Swalwell.

He'd look so natural in a Gestapo trench coat.
Cut the drama, billy. The guy is looney if he thinks anybody is impressed or even cares that he snubbed Trump Tower, but that hardly makes him a candidate for the Iron Cross.

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., got a different kind of roast after sharing how his trek to get a cup of coffee on Wednesday involved bypassing a café inside the Trump Tower and opting to brave the elements to find another coffee spot in New York City.

Pardon my reverse snobbery, but this waste of cyberspace is why I do not have twitter or facebook. It's hard to believe people post such inconsequential nonsense just to be noticed. Now we have a thread on Swalwell's search for a cuppa? Sheesh!

Any information about the attitude and demeanor of a potential presidential candidate is newsworthy, particularly when informative about a creep like Swalwell.

Cut the drama, billy. The guy is looney if he thinks anybody is impressed or even cares that he snubbed Trump Tower, but that hardly makes him a candidate for the Iron Cross.

That in itself does not.

His casual aside about using nuclear weapons to enforce possible gun confiscation legislation in America puts him in the park, though.

Swalwell is one of the stupidest people in Congress.
A highly educated former prosecutor, stupid? Of course Republicans would think that because they think education is bad for America. What does that say about Republicans?

That in itself does not.

His casual aside about using nuclear weapons to enforce possible gun confiscation legislation in America puts him in the park, though.

I forgot about that one. Yah, he wanted to drop Nuclear Weapons on The State of Iowa or something if people would not turn in their weapons.

swalwell wanted to blow up gun owners with a nuke.
Rep. Eric Swalwell 'nukes' himself in gun control debate on Twitter

If you ever get a chance to see Swallwell on Fox news then watch it. It’s hilarious. I don’t know if they’ll have that man on anymore because he makes the commentators apoplectic.
It’s the steady, honest and thoughtful delivery that drives them crazy. He just keeps going on calm and relaxed while Republicans are bursting veins on their foreheads.
It’s truly hilarious.

A highly educated former prosecutor, stupid? Of course Republicans would think that because they think education is bad for America. What does that say about Republicans?

You need to learn the difference between stupid and ignorant. Stupid knows better.

Credentialed is not the same as highly educated. Just sayin'.

And poor deluded deany persists in thinking I'm a Republican. I'm not. Nor am I a collective being representing All Republicans.

I live in the Bay Area so have been exposed to news regarding Swalwell for quite some time. He is A MORON.

I don't think he is stupid.

He is just mentally, emotionally, morally and ethically twisted like most DemNazis by Leftist Ideology.

The "Dude" wanted to drop nukes on states that would not turn over their firearms to The Government.

He's a Leftist Nutjob Radical like Omar and Cortez, and the whole rest of the Globalist Leftist Looney Tunes.

He's probably Vegan, and watches Gladiator movies, like Spartacus.

You need to learn the difference between stupid and ignorant. Stupid knows better.
And your excuse is........

Every day I realize how little I know.

Eric is my representative and I support him for not going into rumpys shithole tower. I won't even walk on the same side of the street when I go by it.

Don't blame him.

Blame him?! Never!

He's a victim. Probably one of the bravest men in America.

He's also an idiot. Who the hell passes up COFFEE no mater where it is served??

An idiot that's who. Wonder if he he will be joining a long line of Dem idiots running as POTUS.

Go Dems

Who the hell passes up COFFEE no mater where it is served??

I'd pass up Starbucks for a cup of coffee from Micky D's Burger King, or Wendys

Gotta agree with you there. Starbucks coffee sucks.

Hell my 85 year old dad wanted to try a cup so I took him to a Starbucks. He took one sip and said they had better coffee during WWII and they didn't have coffee beans.

I'm sure Trump tower has many places to buy coffee.

He comes across as a pussy whipped bitch
anyone who stands behind a nuclear bomb against a fellow american is a pussy.

I won't even walk on the same side of the street when I go by it.

triggered-connor-sticker-0.jpeg

Don't blame him.

Blame him?! Never!

An idiot that's who. Wonder if he he will be joining a long line of Dem idiots running as POTUS.

Go Dems

Who in the hell wants to be seen walking in to Trump Tower, no matter what.

LMAO Loads of people walk in and out of Trump tower every day. No one would have recognized his stupid ass. He's a fool and so are you.

Apparently the right wing is on top of this and here is the thread to prove it, and Fox news and L. Ingraham thought it was and you all do. So I am the dumb one?? LOL
:iyfyus.jpg: It just doesn't get better than this to show right wing stupidity.

Don't blame him.

Blame him?! Never!

Go Dems

Who in the hell wants to be seen walking in to Trump Tower, no matter what.

LMAO Loads of people walk in and out of Trump tower every day. No one would have recognized his stupid ass. He's a fool and so are you.

Apparently the right wing is on top of this and here is the thread to prove it, and Fox news and L. Ingraham thought it was and you all do. So I am the dumb one?? LOL
:iyfyus.jpg: It just doesn't get better than this to show right wing stupidity.

Nah. Just shows left wing idiocy.

Carry on idiot.

Forum List

Back