SW2SILVER, you are one sick puppy

José

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Originally posted by SW2SILVER
Jose: So, you’ve gone all troll on us. I am sooooo disappointed. I’m telling your mommy you said "dicks" in public. Your in a lot of trouble, buster! Now, your true inner racist comes out. Surprise surprise surprise! Like, umm, all of the rest of the pro-illegal alien supporters, perhaps you need a shrink for that issue, not a forum expressing your mental problems. But, hey, whatever turns your crank, bub.

I see...

The good old "everybody who disagree with me is either a troll or screwed in the head".

Dude... I don't support illegal immigration I just think you bark at the wrong tree.

Instead of blaming illegal mexicans for doing now exactly what Anglos did in the 19th century you should be shouting and waiving signs in front of the White House.

You sound like an cranky old man in 19th century Mexico, ranting and raving against Anglo settlers flooding the state of Coahuila y Tejas instead of putting pressure on the Mexican government the expel the invaders.

THE REALITY CHECK SAYS:

AMERICA IS NOT UNDER FOREIGN MILITARY OCCUPATION.

THERE ISN'T A SINGLE MEXICAN SOLDIER OCCUPYING WASHINGTON DC.

AMERICA IS A FULLY SOVEREIGN NATION ABLE TO ENFORCE ITS IMMIGRATION LAWS ANYTIME IT SO CHOOSES.

THE ONLY ONES PREVENTING AMERICA FROM DOING SO ARE NEITHER MEXICO NOR ILLEGALS BUT YOUR OWN FELLOW AMERICANS , SILVER, AMERICAN CORPORATIONS AND AMERICAN CITIZENS, WHO DON'T THINK ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS SUCH A BIG PROBLEM AFTER ALL.

PEOPLE LIKE TRUTHMATTERS, RAVI, TORO, JAKESTARKEY AND SO MANY OTHERS.

IF YOU COULD CHANGE THEIR MINDS AND CONVINCE THEM TO FORM A UNITED FRONT AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, UNITING THE WHOLE NATION AGAINST IT, THE PROBLEM WOULD BE SOLVED IN TWO WEEKS.

SO STOP COMPLANING ABOUT MEXICO AND MEXICANS LIKE A GRUMPY OLD LADY, STOP HIDING LIKE A RAT BEHIND THE INTERNET AND GO "CONVERT" YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS TO YOUR CAUSE AND THEN MARCH ON WASHINGTON DC TO DEMMAND THE US GOVERNMENT TO DO WHAT IT IS PAID TO DO BY THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER!!!!

MODERATORS:

Despite its title this is not a taunting thread. I used it to make SERIOUS proposals on immigration.

So please do not move it to the flame zone.

Jose, alot of what you say is very true. The USA is divided on this illegal problem. There are those who are against illegal entry into our great nation and then there are those who want cheap labor so they rationalize that looking the other way is the thing to do. After the 'marchas' of 2006 where we saw latinos waving their country flag and carrying signs insulting the USA while demanding amnesty, the people of this country DID do something about this problem. Amnesty/legalization was well on its way via Bush/McCain/Kennedy. Washington was overwhelmed with phone calles, emails, faxes, etc. from people opposing this bill and it worked!!! This 'amnesty' was stopped dead on its tracks and to this day it has not been able to be revived no matter what the pro-illegal advocates spew and do. Obama who promised them immigration reform has not been able to get it off the ground for the same reason. People are very pro-active in trying to stop the madness of giving the 20M plus illegals in this country a reward for disrespecting our immigrations laws and sovereinty. The answer to this illegal problem has to be at the BORDER! Once they enter our country, neither party seems to have the guts to do anything about these illegals being here. Of course neither do the countries from whence these people come from. Instead of trying to do something about the plight of their people in their countries, they scream and cry foul when the USA tries to stop the flow. And the worst part, we listen to them and try to appease them. Even now when this country finds itself in such dire economica straits, these countries still demand a reform no matter the cost in any form to the american citizen taxpayer.

Originally posted by Angelhair
Amnesty/legalization was well on its way via Bush/McCain/Kennedy. Washington was overwhelmed with phone calles, emails, faxes, etc. from people opposing this bill and it worked!!! This 'amnesty' was stopped dead on its tracks and to this day it has not been able to be revived no matter what the pro-illegal advocates spew and do. Obama who promised them immigration reform has not been able to get it off the ground for the same reason.

The only way to "kill" the AMNESTY is to expel the illegal immigrants, Angelhair. If they are allowed to remain in the US they will get american citizenship sooner or later. And I'm not seeing millions, not even thousands, of illegal mexicans being rounded up and deported.

This is what you got with your "email bombardment":

A MERE POSTPONEMENT OF THE AMNESTY.

Illegal immigration has powerful allies, Angel:

1 - MILLIONS OF AMERICANS LIKE RAVI, TRUTH, TORO WHO COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT ILLEGALS.

2 - CORPORATE AMERICA

THE FIGHT AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION WILL REQUIRE MUCH MORE THAN PATHETIC PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS, ANGELHAIR, IT WILL REQUIRE MILLIONS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS MARCHING ON WASHINGTON DC AND PERHAPS IT WILL EVEN REQUIRE HUGE STREET BATTLES REMINISCENT OF THOSE THAT TOOK PLACE DURING THE VIETNAM WAR.

Angelhair, you complain about illegal mexicans 24/7 but when someone presents a real solution to the problem you say it won't work.

José;1894581 said:
THIS IS "REAL PRESSURE ON AMERICAN POLITICIANS" FOR YA!!!!

1969: Millions march in US Vietnam Moratorium

Millions marched against the Vietnam War outside the White House

1015-vietnam-moratorium-1969.jpg

Jose, all the protesting during the Vietnam war did not do any good. The war came to an end because it was time.

Sure... putting real pressure on US politicians doesn't work. What really works is typing inane emails that aren't even read and always get canned "responses".

Vietnam protesters eventually got what they wanted. Your pathetic emails will only get you amnesty after amnesty.

I don't even know why I still bother replying to your posts.

You drank the whole jar of Kool-Aid, Angelhair, and didn't even notice it.

Don't get me wrong, Angelhair.

You sound like a very sweet, lovely lady, but when you say things like "mass protests didn't do any good during the Vietnam War and won't do any good now" you still sound like a sweet, lovely but totally clueless lady.

Last edited:
LOL! LOL! I AM a sweet lady and FAR from clueless......but you are entitled to your opinion. The end of the Vietnam war came cause it was time...it is that simple. Call me clueless, but that is the truth. Protests ONLY serve to show discontent - but that is as far as it goes. Politicians will end or change whatever necessary at THEIR own time depending on circumstances.

'THE FIGHT AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION WILL REQUIRE MUCH MORE THAN PATHETIC PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS, ANGELHAIR, IT WILL REQUIRE MILLIONS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS MARCHING ON WASHINGTON DC AND PERHAPS IT WILL EVEN REQUIRE HUGE STREET BATTLES REMINISCENT OF THOSE THAT TOOK PLACE DURING THE VIETNAM WAR.'

Huge street protests as happened during the vietnam war is NOT called for at this time regarding illegals. Don't be ridiculous Jose. Get the chip off your shoulder and don't insult when all else fails.

Huge street protests as happened during the vietnam war is NOT called for at this time regarding illegals.

Members of the US Message Board what we've just heard is unbelievable.

According to Angelhair (and I happen to agree to a certain extent) the mass influx of illegal mexicans will have at least one of these two deleterious consequences (possibly both):

1 - America will become a third world country like Mexico.

2 - It will lead to a civil war or armed insurgencies with the aim of establishing a Latino homeland in the American Southwest.

Despite the horrendous potential consequences to America as a nation we just witnessed Angelhair state that "huge street protests as happened during the vietnam war is NOT called for at this time regarding illegals."

A war in a God forsaken part of Asia that in no way compromised America's future as a viable nation motivated millions of Americans to take to the streets and protest.

BUT MEXICAN ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION WHICH ACCORDING TO HER HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DESTROY AMERICA'S TERRITORIAL INTEGRITY AND DRAG IT INTO THE THIRD WORLD "ISN'T GROUNDS FOR HUGE STREET PROTESTS NOW"!!!!!

:ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1: :ack-1:

Last edited:
Angel,

As I said before, your sweet, friendly, affable way of being impels me to like you on a personal level.

But it is not possible to carry on a meaningful political debate with you as long as you continue bathing in your private Kool-Aid swimming pool.

tsk, tsk, tsk

Jose, I can see by your comments that you are a very intolerant LIBERAL. Just because you and I see things differently does not make me the WRONG one or the one drinking the kool-aid. In the first place, all the protests in the world willl not make any politician in power deport 20M plus illegals as much as many would like to see it happen. I am a realist; you seem to be a pollyana.

Jose, I can see by your comments that you are a very intolerant LIBERAL.

A "liberal" who created a thread urging the american people to organize mass protests in Washington DC against illegal immigration!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're even more weak-minded than I thought. You can't even distinguish the traditional positions across the political spectrum.

Let me help you here since you have no clue:

Left: favors assimilation of illegal immigrants.

Right: favors deportation and/or strict enforcement of immigration laws.

Liberals/Leftists DO NOT encourage people to protest against illegal immigration, you redneck :D

Last edited:
Jose, I can see by your comments that you are a very intolerant LIBERAL.

No more intolerant than you were in this heated exchange with TruthMatters:

TruthMatters
What you are asking for is people to have to present their "papers" to get life saving treatment.

Angelhair
No, idiot. Treat them and then deport them.

Let me give you an example of intolerant behavior:

If I were the owner of this Message Board and banned just because you disagreed with me I would be intolerant. But I didn't do anything of the sort. I just said you drank the whole jar of Kool-Aid which is just another way to say I disagree with you and far less aggressive than calling you an "idiot".

In the first place, all the protests in the world willl not make any politician in power deport 20M plus illegals as much as many would like to see it happen. I am a realist; you seem to be a pollyana.

THIS IS WHAT I CALL REAL PROGRESS, ANGELHAIR!!!

We started this debate on street protests a few weeks ago with you stating "Jose, mass street protests won't do any good". In a few days you went from "won't do any good" to "won't make politicians deport 20 million illegals".

Through my devastating dialetics I was able to significantly reduce the amount of Kool-Aid consumed by Angelhair. She now drinks only a glass a day instead of the whole jar.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

Jose, do you have a reading comprehension problema?????????? Now we have to work on getting you to lay off the jug of kool-aid. It would be censorship more than a ban. Idiot is not such a bad word - just a little stronger than dumb.

Jose: Disgusting. Wretched. Sanctimonious pompous hypocrite. Would logic would move poor little misunderstood you to write this drek:

"Welcome to the planet of the apes formerly known as United States of America
AMERICA IN THE 22TH CENTURY THANKS TO UNCONTROLLED IMMIGRATION, IRRESPONSIBLE WHITE MALES WHO CAN'T KEEP THEIR DICKS IN THEIR PANTS FOR 5 SECONDS AND IRRESPONSIBLE WHITE FEMALES WHO SHOULD HAVE THEIR UTERUSES SURGICALLY REMOVED."

Perhaps you would like to add something else? Because, deny it all you can, I can read between the lines. I understand you, alright. Now, let's stay on the fucking topic, and lay off the heavy handed personal shit. Oh, yes, My response was sarcastic. Tongue in cheek. Yours? THIS crap. I feel like I’m rolling in the filth with a pig when I read this crap you espouse. I’m going to take a shower now.

Hi Jose:

José;1983533 said:
MODERATORS:

Despite its title this is not a taunting thread. I used it to make SERIOUS proposals on immigration.

So please do not move it to the flame zone.

This Forum is for Topics relating to "Illegal Immigration," which applies to Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals coming through the back door. Everyone waving the 'Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals Have Rights' Flag is working for the utter destruction of the USA. Period.

Start enforcing the perfectly good Immigration/Employment Laws already on the books and the Illegal Aliens will find their own way back home where they 'are' already citizens ...

GL,

Terral

New Topics

Forum List

Back