"Suspicious Device" found in car near Pentagon

Thats nuts, I almost got a job at the Pentagon.

when i was in school i worked at 2 WTC.

Who gives a hoot where you worked, Question is, do you still work. After viewing many of your post I think not.

You should have finished school... or are you just a typical mind product made in a liberal classroom thats been pushed along. Look in the mirror... see if you can see the tattooed shadow of the word indoctrinated on your forehead.

Is there any particular reason you're being an irrational loon? :confused:

[...]

I don't believe ALL muslims are terrorists....but how do you tell them apart???
You can't. The last one was an MD, a psychiatrist. Who would suspect him?

We need to get out of the Middle East and leave those people alone! Or the increasing level of fear will become so overpowering we eventually will welcome a totalitarian police state if it promises to put an end to "terrorism."

Terrorism is just a different way to fight a war. In this example it happens to be a very effective way because our anonymous enemy is ready and willing to die and we are not. And that difference amounts to one hell of a weapon.

I agree...we need to bring ALL of our military home and out of the hell holes of the ME. My son has been there (Iraq) 3 times and he's said even tho we're doing a lot of good over there it's never going to make a difference unless we always keep a presence there. Once we're gone, their all just stupid enough to go back to the way they were.

But the biggest thing that got him was he never knew if the woman walking toward him had a gun under her robe, or if the little boy had a bomb strapped to him. So it's really difficult - how do you not wonder if every muslim that approaches you is a terrorist? You don't...

Juan Williams was chastised for saying that. NPR is not all they're cracked up to be.
I like Juan, and NPR should not be subsidized. Muslims are bad for the entire world.
all of them.

Forum List

Back