"Suspicious Device" found in car near Pentagon

Must be Obama trying to gin up some sympathy for himself by going after peaceful terrorists. Isn't that what you claimed every time Under Bush we had a terror cell broken in the US?

Must be Obama trying to gin up some sympathy for himself by going after peaceful terrorists. Isn't that what you claimed every time Under Bush we had a terror cell broken in the US?

yeah, that must be it...:cuckoo:

Every time under Bush that any terrorists were caught in this Country YOU ( and I do mean you personally) claimed it was all blown up and made up to make Bush look good.

Doesn't make much sense. They crashed a plane into the Pentagon. What do they think they are going to do with a backpack full of fertilizer? Jihad coward scum usually look for "soft targets" and avoid high security areas. Maybe they are just maniacs.

Doesn't make much sense. They crashed a plane into the Pentagon. What do they think they are going to do with a backpack full of fertilizer? Jihad coward scum usually look for "soft targets" and avoid high security areas. Maybe they are just maniacs.

well, it seems most of this self-professed jihadis now are lone wolves who want to take a shot at blowing stuff up.

The man in custody for carrying a backpack with "suspicious items and products" inside Arlington National Cemetery overnight is a U.S. Marine Corps reservist, military and law enforcement sources tell Fox News.

Yonathan Melaku, a Lance Corporal Marine corps reservist who lives in Virginia and who is Muslim, has been identified as the suspect in custody, Fox News has learned.

Read more: Suspect in Custody for 'Suspicious' Backpack Is Marine Corps Reservist - FoxNews.com

Still sketchy details, but he definitely caused some "terror". I guess it's too soon to "jump to conclusions". He may just be some misunderstood young lad with a chemical hobby. :evil:

The man in custody for carrying a backpack with "suspicious items and products" inside Arlington National Cemetery overnight is a U.S. Marine Corps reservist, military and law enforcement sources tell Fox News.

Yonathan Melaku, a Lance Corporal Marine corps reservist who lives in Virginia and who is Muslim, has been identified as the suspect in custody, Fox News has learned.

Read more: Suspect in Custody for 'Suspicious' Backpack Is Marine Corps Reservist - FoxNews.com

Still sketchy details, but he definitely caused some "terror". I guess it's too soon to "jump to conclusions". He may just be some misunderstood young lad with a chemical hobby. :evil:
I think the accepted term is "youth".

Wow.."and who is Muslim"....another in the military too! And people complain about Cain saying he wouldn't put a Muslim working in the government!

But let's not rush to conclusions about Muslims, just because this would make the third terrorist incident fomented by a Muslim in the armed forces.

I wonder how they will spin it. Young Ethiopian immigrant who just wanted to serve his country framed by "da man"? Or' Suspected ties to the Tea Party?
Oh, Tea Party, undoubtedly.

doubt it

He will be the poor immagrant or someone that came up in poverty. Either way, if they are muslims, that will be simply coincedental.
We'll see. But damn sure they won't hold him responsible.

Forum List

Back