Suspected serial rapist is an illegal immigrant who drove for Lyft

You couldnt formulate a coherent thought and bothered by my response I see
Bothered????? hey!!!! did you see ABC news went looking for Trump supporters that were ashamed of his Helsinki comments and could not find one Trump supporter troubled by any of it....Buuuuaaahahahaha...they were fit to be tied and just started bashing Trump voters....lmao you libs just don't understand the nation you live in.....
Clearly the media is bothered.....Buuuuuaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!!
I agree the media is way too stressed over the lack of intelligence exhibited by Drumpf supporters. Personally I dont get it. They voted for the idiot in office. Evidently theyre dumb. However thats not a valid deflection from my point that you were bothered by my comment and unable to formulate a coherent and intelligent response to it.

Last edited:
Nothing is wrong with abolishing ICE and replacing it with something else.
That is one dumb statement...replace it with what? What would Asclepias border guard look like? What would their duties be? Would they just be overpaid doormen....? Holding the door for wetbacks? Moronic to the extreme.....
Hey why didn't you call for the end of ICE when Obama was in office?...they were doing the same thing they are doing now...their job....
You sound like an idiot. The Border Patrol and ICE are not the same organization.

So once they are inside the country and away from the border, then what do we do? The other solution is to abolish the border patrol and keep ICE and have ICE do it all.
We make sure cops are doing what they get paid for and catch criminals.

Local police departments are restricted when dealing with illegal immigrants, Arizona tried to pass a state law to enforce the immigration laws in Arizona and the courts rule that only the federal government was allowed to work illegal immigration.

Sounds confusing but that is our government. I also don't believe Democratic lawmakers are wanting to end ICE, they have seemed to have backed off that stance when Ryan said lets put it to a vote.

That is one dumb statement...replace it with what? What would Asclepias border guard look like? What would their duties be? Would they just be overpaid doormen....? Holding the door for wetbacks? Moronic to the extreme.....
Hey why didn't you call for the end of ICE when Obama was in office?...they were doing the same thing they are doing now...their job....
You sound like an idiot. The Border Patrol and ICE are not the same organization.

So once they are inside the country and away from the border, then what do we do? The other solution is to abolish the border patrol and keep ICE and have ICE do it all.

Local police departments are restricted when dealing with illegal immigrants, Arizona tried to pass a state law to enforce the immigration laws in Arizona and the courts rule that only the federal government was allowed to work illegal immigration.

Sounds confusing but that is our government. I also don't believe Democratic lawmakers are wanting to end ICE, they have seemed to have backed off that stance when Ryan said lets put it to a vote.
So your saying that if a cop finds a person that is in the country illegally they cant arrest them? Havent heard that one.

So your saying that if a cop finds a person that is in the country illegally they cant arrest them? Havent heard that one
You mean you haven't heard that one lately...The GOP and the Obamabots do not want the police to arrest illegal immigrants....they used to arrest them when we had a sane immigration policy...Cops are suppose to enforce the law...our leaders have been preventing them from doing so....that is why Trump won and will continue to win...

So your saying that if a cop finds a person that is in the country illegally they cant arrest them? Havent heard that one.

Only ICE agents are allowed to arrest them and local law enforcement do not communicate with ICE when there is an illegal immigrant.

Only ICE agents are allowed to arrest them and local law enforcement do not communicate with ICE when there is an illegal immigrant.
Thats not true. I know an ICE agent. They get illegals turned over to them by the local police where I live.

Thats not true. I know an ICE agent. They get illegals turned over to them by the local police where I live.

That is my understanding, Arizona got into a lot of trouble under Obama for sheriff Joe wanting to work to arrest and turnover illegal immigrants. There are also sanctuary cities that have laws against working with ICE agents.

That is my understanding, Arizona got into a lot of trouble under Obama for sheriff Joe wanting to work to arrest and turnover illegal immigrants. There are also sanctuary cities that have laws against working with ICE agents.
I think the issue with that was he was profiling people in order to determine if they were illegal. Just because you may think a Mexican is illegal doesnt mean you have the right to stop and question them. You need a reason.

What’s your idea of “something else”? Do you not see that advocating for getting rid of ICE strongly suggests, if not outright indicates, that Democrats want criminal illegals to stay in the country?

What’s your idea of “something else”? Do you not see that advocating for getting rid of ICE strongly suggests, if not outright indicates, that Democrats want criminal illegals to stay in the country?
Only someone mentally crippled would think like you do. ICE is a result of the Patriot Act. You fools have been duped by the age old gambit that provokes the fear response.

Forum List

Back