Suspected Militants Attack Key NATO Supply Route in Pakistan

When will we learn that these people hate us whether they admit to it or not?

When they demanded $3billion in aide then refused to allow us to hunt al-queda in thier boarders.

That's when I knew beyond doubt that they were not our allies.

That was during the Bush years wasn't it? I remember many examples like this.

I don't recall exactly, probably though.

The idea was they needed the money to keep the nukes outta the hands of terrorist. Like you can just read a book and launch one. Suppose they coulda cracked one open and used it to make a dirty bomb.

Three people are dead after suspected militants attack and set fire to at least 20 tankers carrying oil for NATO and U.S. troops in Afghanistan, the third such strike in as many days, police say

FOXNews.com - Breaking News | Latest News | Current News

This won't turn out well.

This is not a trivial matter, at all. It undermines our very ability to maintain a 150,000 troop force in Afghanistan. Between the floods in Pakistan washing out key roads and bridges and these attacks the very war itself is in jeopardy and the Taliban forces in Pakistan know it.

They have located our Achilles heel and they will persist at disrupting our convoys till they are either destroyed or we leave.

As far as our actions in Afghanistan go, I believe our intentions were meant to be good. I believe in freeing people that wish to be free but it seems too many in that region are truly confused as to what they want: Freedom or Islam.

An old coworker told me once and I later learned it was a common saying that "No good turn goes unpunished". We need to get out now or crank the heat up to broiler status. We will soon find ourselves painted into a nasty smelling corner.

Forum List

Back