Suspect Farooq Saeed sought in Mass Shooting in San Bernardino

Just heard this on NPR, if the suspects were wearing body armor, they couldn't have been IS deash terrorist, these guys wanted to live. Big indicator.

Of course they could have... to CONTINUE KILLING until the body armor doesn't STOP 50-100 bullets... you know there IS a LIMIT on what body armor can withstand!
I was in denial. Afraid they really were IS Muslim wackos. Someone made it clear, they wore body armor to live as long as possible to kill as many as they could, not to survive and get away. Damn, husband and wife even with a CHILD. And the female was cleared / vetted by authorities too. Makes me wonder about Syrian refugees and how well we can vet ANYONE.

The Boston marathon bombers were Americans too. It appears that Muslim males can be easily radicalized. You're right though--if we can't VET the ones that are here--who can insure us that the Syrian refugees coming in won't take the same path to Jihad?

We can't afford to assign an FBI agent to everyone coming in. If the Moderate Muslims would get off of their butts, and condemn this violence--and continue to publicly do it, it might actually help. But I think they fear the Jihadists more than anyone else does.

Just heard this on NPR, if the suspects were wearing body armor, they couldn't have been IS deash terrorist, these guys wanted to live. Big indicator.

Of course they could have... to CONTINUE KILLING until the body armor doesn't STOP 50-100 bullets... you know there IS a LIMIT on what body armor can withstand!
I was in denial. Afraid they really were IS Muslim wackos. Someone made it clear, they wore body armor to live as long as possible to kill as many as they could, not to survive and get away. Damn, husband and wife even with a CHILD. And the female was cleared / vetted by authorities too. Makes me wonder about Syrian refugees and how well we can vet ANYONE.

The Boston marathon bombers were Americans too. It appears that Muslim males can be easily radicalized. You're right though--if we can't VET the ones that are here--who can insure us that the Syrian refugees coming in won't take the same path to Jihad?

We can't afford to assign an FBI agent to everyone coming in. If the Moderate Muslims would get off of their butts, and condemn this violence--and continue to publicly do it, it might actually help. But I think they fear the Jihadists more than anyone else does.
The Boston marathon bombers were NOT American. To ME It's another one of those delusional liberal pretenses liberals throw out constantly. They were Muslim immigrants who's hearts and souls and commitments lay against us. They hate us, and want destroy us, we just don't want them here, it isn't that hard. It isn't hard. And if we see past the pretenses, it isn't xenophobia, sometimes it it what it is.

Last edited:
Regardless. So you are saying that they don't scrutinize all immigrants the same? After this slip up, how can we trust the system to catch potential terrorist no matter how they arrive? There is always an excuse.

We can't. There are no garuntees in life.

That said, if I were ISIS, I wouldn't try to slip someone in under Refugee status, which could take years.

Easiest way to get in is under a student visa, which is how the 19 9/1 hijackers got in. Or a Tourist visa.

the problem is, since it's so damned easy to get a gun in this country, you could just recruit an American to do your terrorism.

Only thing better would be 2 OR MORE DEAD TERRORIST muslims!

Obama: "Apparently they are scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States... "
Obama: GOP refugee opponents 'scared of widows and orphans'

"Once again, there has been another stabbing on an Israeli bus. This past Tuesday, a 25 year-old Israeli security guard was riding a bus and was attacked. Two children were seated on the bus – they were 11 and 14 years-old. Suddenly they stood up, pulled out knives and started stabbing the guard, who was not Jewish by the way. He’s a Kaffir, an infidel to Muslims. He received moderate injuries as he was stabbed in the chest and other places. He was also armed. He pulled his gun and warned them to stop. The 11 year-old charged him and he shot him in the lower extremities, sparing his life. The 14 year-old tried to flee the bus, but the passengers and the guard grabbed him and dragged him back in until the authorities got there. Just horrific."
Muslims Savagely Attack Man... Get a NASTY Surprise! [VIDEO] | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

"Once again, there has been another stabbing on an Israeli bus. This past Tuesday, a 25 year-old Israeli security guard was riding a bus and was attacked. Two children were seated on the bus – they were 11 and 14 years-old. Suddenly they stood up, pulled out knives and started stabbing the guard, who was not Jewish by the way. He’s a Kaffir, an infidel to Muslims. He received moderate injuries as he was stabbed in the chest and other places. He was also armed. He pulled his gun and warned them to stop. The 11 year-old charged him and he shot him in the lower extremities, sparing his life. The 14 year-old tried to flee the bus, but the passengers and the guard grabbed him and dragged him back in until the authorities got there. Just horrific."
Muslims Savagely Attack Man... Get a NASTY Surprise! [VIDEO] | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

So what? You expect Palestinians to give a shit about their own lives when Israhell has committed genocide since 1948 and its goal is the elimination of the Palestinian people..I would do same thing if I was a Palestinian.

So what? You expect Palestinians to give a shit about their own lives when Israhell has committed genocide since 1948 and its goal is the elimination of the Palestinian people..I would do same thing if I was a Palestinian.

If that is what Israel wanted all those fucking SUPPOSED Palestinians would be PIG FOOD by now!....You muslim scumbag lovers need to be dispatched along with all the ones that want American's dead!

Obama: "Apparently they are scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States... "

If that is what Israel wanted all those fucking SUPPOSED Palestinians would be PIG FOOD by now!....You muslim scumbag lovers need to be dispatched along with all the ones that want American's dead!
America brought it on its self by allying itself with a terrorist state who commits genocide and starts wars and attacks its "allies" ships and claims its an accident. I support AMERICA and AMERICANS which according to naturalization act of 1798 are WHITE PEOPLE. YOU PEOPLE are TRAITORS to America and Americans by supporting a foreign country. We WILL win this,Israel WILL cease to exist and when we establish a new country the ONLY nonwhite nation allowed an embassy here will be Palestine because they have more than paid for their nation with their blood.

And? I don't want anyone but White refugees here. The Boers being slaughtered in South Africa.

Only thing better would be 2 OR MORE DEAD TERRORIST muslims!

America brought it on its self by allying itself with a terrorist state who commits genocide and starts wars and attacks its "allies" ships and claims its an accident. I support AMERICA and AMERICANS which according to naturalization act of 1798 are WHITE PEOPLE. YOU PEOPLE are TRAITORS to America and Americans by supporting a foreign country. We WILL win this,Israel WILL cease to exist and when we establish a new country the ONLY nonwhite nation allowed an embassy here will be Palestine because they have more than paid for their nation with their blood.

You're a lying piece of terrorist muslim shit! Bring back FDR's IMMIGRATION BANS, especislly for those that want to kill us...fucking muslims! Youe OWN KORAN tells you scum what to do!
coexist-foolish-infidels.jpg

Yes, those poor Zionists, getting stabbed by the people whose land they stole.

I guess they could go back to Europe where they came from and they wouldn't have this problem.

You know, that's what most sensible people would do rather than live next to people trying to kill them.

Yes, those poor Zionists, getting stabbed by the people whose land they stole.

I guess they could go back to Europe where they came from and they wouldn't have this problem.

You know, that's what most sensible people would do rather than live next to people trying to kill them.

"....stabbed by the people whose land they stole."

It used to be surprising how many things you got wrong....now it's expected.

Too bad you never read any history.

Today's remedial lesson:

"A reliable account of the situation in Eretz Israel (the Land of Israel), which at that time was called Palestine, can be found in a 1937 report of the British Palestine Royal Commission which, as is well known, was not a friend of the Jews.

The Turkish Ottoman Empire was in such a poor state after ruling over the Holy Land for 400 years (1517-1917), that wealthy Arab landowners from Syria, Egypt and Lebanon were able to kick out thefellahs and Bedouins and acquire enormous tracts of real estate. Then they made a huge profit by selling the land to Jews from Europe and America.

According to "Turkish government records, in 1915, 3,130,000 dunams of Palestinian land was owned by 144 Arab landowners; so on average, each family owned 22,000 dunams. From early times, thedunam was the only valid unit for measuring land area in Palestine. One dunam is 1,000 square meters and there are 4 dunams in an acre.

The farmers who leased the properties were forced to pay onerous interest rates to the Arab landlords of up to 60 percent, and many tenants were left destitute, losing both house and home. Ultimately, the Arab landowners drove out their Muslim brothers so that they could sell the land for large amounts of money to the Jews.
The Jewish National Fund set up blue and white (Israel's national colors) collection boxes all over the world and received generous contributions from Jewish patrons, which were used to buy property in the Holy Land. Of the 429,887 dunams that the Palestine Jewish Colonization Association purchased from private owners, 293,54 dunams almost 70 percent-was uncultivated land that Arab proprietors living abroad had sold to Jews.

By 1937, the amount purchased by Jews increased to 579,492 dunams, and by 1948 almost 80 percent of the land available for sale had been bought up by the Jewish people. The rest of the land was ownerless desert, which was taken over by Israel after the establishment of the state.

When the League of Nations handed the mandate over to Britain in 1922, it stipulated firmly in Article 6 that the "Palestine administration should work together with the Jewish Agency to encourage intensive settlement of the land by Jews, which should include the land owned by the state and the uncultivated or waste land, as long as this land is not needed for official purposes."
Stolen Land

So, what have we learned?
That ErroneousJoe is simply a low-life, uneducated bigot.

But....most folks knew that already.

"....stabbed by the people whose land they stole."

It used to be surprising how many things you got wrong....now it's expected.

Too bad you never read any history.

Honey, you can try to spin this ALL FUCKING DAY.

The JEWS in Israel are not from Palestine, they are from Europe. Period. It wasn't their land, they stole it.

the fact that they had some kind of "legality" of a powerful country imposing its will on a weak one doesn't mean all that much. Even the British think Zionism was a huge fuckup today.

So when I hear about a Zionist getting stabbed by a Palestinian, I just can't get worked up. THEY CHOSE TO LIVE THERE.

She was cleared via the VISA system, not the refugee track. She was on a Muslim dating site which the dude signed up on looking for a "traditional" wife. They met online, hit it off, and he went to see her and she came back on a FIANCEE VISA.

And, you've gotta admit, getting a natural born US citizen to vouch for and marry you is a much quicker route into the US than applying for refugee status. Easier to get through as well.

I wish people would understand the difference between refugees and how this woman got into the country, rather than lumping everything into one category.

We need to fix the visa system and requirements, not come down harder on refugees.
Regardless. So you are saying that they don't scrutinize all immigrants the same? After this slip up, how can we trust the system to catch potential terrorist no matter how they arrive? There is always an excuse.

No, they don't screen everyone the same. The screening process for refugees is much more intensive (where you lived, where you worked, who you knew, what you did, etc.).

Applying for a fiancee visa requires a general background check, and proof that there is an ongoing relationship that is heading towards marriage.

Matter of fact, I knew a couple of people while I was in the military that got married to foreign brides. Yeah, there was a process, but it was reasonably easy to get through.

Fix the visa system, it's the place where we are most vulnerable.
It is much more difficult to vet people from a war torn country, a country that has been messed up for years, than it is to vet a woman from Pakistan. They didn't manage the latter, and they sure won't be able to manage the former.

It is much more difficult to vet people from a war torn country, a country that has been messed up for years, than it is to vet a woman from Pakistan. They didn't manage the latter, and they sure won't be able to manage the former.

So your argument is to leave them in that war torn country, where they can be recruited into ISIL at gunpoint, indoctrinated to hate a Western World that could have saved them and chose not to, and then hope to God they can't ever penetrate our rather porous immigration system? This is your plan?

Forum List

Back