susan smith seeks new trial...

The women should be locked away in a room with no windows, and should be water boarded every day, so she knows how it feels to drown.
What would that accomplish? That would make whoever did that to her as much a monster as she is.
Probably nothing, but that is what she deserves. And if someone ever killed my child they would be begging for me to water board them, because what I do would be much worse.
I'd want to do the same if it happened to mine. But I don't think it would actually make me feel any better if I did, maybe worse. I think she deserved to die.

I wonder if Susan has ever thought that if she did ever make it out of prison, would she live to actually see the sunset as a free woman.

People really despise her.

What would that accomplish? That would make whoever did that to her as much a monster as she is.
Probably nothing, but that is what she deserves. And if someone ever killed my child they would be begging for me to water board them, because what I do would be much worse.
I'd want to do the same if it happened to mine. But I don't think it would actually make me feel any better if I did, maybe worse. I think she deserved to die.

No, I would feel much better and would prefer it be done by my own hands. Then afterwards I could also sit down to a nice meal and then sleep like a baby. ~BH

No, I would feel much better and would prefer it be done by my own hands. Then afterwards I could also sit down to a nice meal and then sleep like a baby. ~BH
Don't you mean sleep with a baby?

Don't you mean sleep with a baby?

No, But my baby daughter does fall asleep next to me all the time. Makes me nervous that she might roll off the bed though, so we don't make a habit of it.

You're pretty confused eh? Did you not take your meds today? ~BH

You are probably right, I remember after my brother was shot all he wanted was revenge against the kid who shot him. My brother was very unhappy and full of quite a bit of anger, finally he let it go. Now he thinks completly different about it all, and even gives the guy credit because he has paid him $40 every month for restatution every month since getting job after getting out of prison. I also never hear him say anything negative about him anymore.

You are probably right, I remember after my brother was shot all he wanted was revenge against the kid who shot him. My brother was very unhappy and full of quite a bit of anger, finally he let it go. Now he thinks completly different about it all, and even gives the guy credit because he has paid him $40 every month for restatution every month since getting job after getting out of prison. I also never hear him say anything negative about him anymore.
Good for your brother! And the guy who is trying to make amends. Also the person who brokered the deal.

We call it a "justice" system because it's supposed to dispense justice. So far, all I've heard from you people is vengeance. It's not a vengeance system.

You're right, because if it was, Susan would have been tied in a car and rolled into the lake, just like her boys. Since it's a justice system, that didn't happen. And we are not the system, so we're fully allowed to take a vindictive pleasure in the idea that she's not happy with the result.

Good for your brother! And the guy who is trying to make amends. Also the person who brokered the deal.

Here in Washington, you have to always pay restatution when commiting a crime against a person. I have no clue how much my brother will get in the end.

We call it a "justice" system because it's supposed to dispense justice. So far, all I've heard from you people is vengeance. It's not a vengeance system.

You're right, because if it was, Susan would have been tied in a car and rolled into the lake, just like her boys. Since it's a justice system, that didn't happen. And we are not the system, so we're fully allowed to take a vindictive pleasure in the idea that she's not happy with the result.

It's impossible to justify her existence after what she did to those kids. She's here taking up space and air while they're gone.

It's impossible to justify her existence after what she did to those kids. She's here taking up space and air while they're gone.

Exactly Sarah. I think some people need to just 'feel good' by claiming they would show mercy for a maggot like Susan. ~BH

Exactly Sarah. I think some people need to just 'feel good' by claiming they would show mercy for a maggot like Susan. ~BH

There are people who feel that her having to live with the memory of that day is enough. I mean it really is and it won't help anything if someone gets to torture her.

I don't think they are feeling compassion for her, they just know it won't help anyone to feel any better if something happens to her.

muslim people never kill their children.. Never.

What's that got to do with anything?

it's got nothing to do with nothing,, it's just the liberal response to everytime a muslim murders wife or children "Christians never murder their wives." per Dogpoopie, and Article 15.. road runs both ways..

You're drinking tonite, aren't you? You know it's not a good idea when combined with all those pills you're on.

We had a woman here in San Diego kill her four children because they were stiffling her social life...and then shot herself (lived)...she's on Death Row now. I'll see if I can look up her name.

Susan Eubanks was her name.....she only lived about 3 miles from where we live.

Last edited:

There are people who feel that her having to live with the memory of that day is enough. I mean it really is and it won't help anything if someone gets to torture her.

I don't think they are feeling compassion for her, they just know it won't help anyone to feel any better if something happens to her
Exactly. Just being realistic and practical.

Forum List

Back