Susan Rice Pulls Out Of Her Running For US Secretary of State

Neither happy or sad. She pulled out to avoid the questioning she knew was coming. The secrets safe with her.

So two wrongs still make a right for you??

Rice was wise to remove herself,now if her boss should show a bit more class we might have someting.

so what, is the world going to end or something

we have ENOUGH inexperienced people running our country now

So Obama won't stand by her like Bush did with Condi, as Dems pummeled and insulted her?

A real shame.

BTW, you don't think she wrote that letter without being asked to by BO or Axlerod, do you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LfZypqW2to]Rice v. Boxer - YouTube[/ame]

Im glad she wont be rewarded by the administration for doing as she was told and lying to the people. I wish we could get more corrupt people out of office. Give SofS to Kerry. He wants it and gets him out of the Senate. He could do much less damage there and we could get a Senate Seat back.

Are the Republicans happy now?

Susan Rice takes her name out of running for Secretary of State – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Immediately we're drawn to the last instance similar to this...Condeleeza Rice who shilled for the Bush Administration...knowingly giving false information.

Hypocrisy isn't even the word here.

*SHM*

I wish she wouldn't have done that. So ridiculous.

....And, Life could have been so-much-more simpler, for Teabaggers.

I'm guessing it's not all-that-smart, fuckin' with a "wounded" lame-duck. They surely are gonna find-out, now!!

She fell on her sword the second she lied for Obama about Benghazi. Next.

There are actually a couple of good names I've heard tossed about.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww are Republicans happy now

here ya go...waaaaaa:eusa_boohoo:

you lefties would put in bozo the clown if he had a D next to his name...sheeeesh

Last edited:
awwwwwwwwwwwwww are Republicans happy now

here ya go...waaaaaa:eusa_boohoo:

you lefties would put in bozo the clown if he had a D next to his name...sheeeesh

Who you kidding? I'D put in Bozo the Clown still. The Constitution doesn't appear to allow that substitution at this late date.

Are the Republicans happy now?

Susan Rice takes her name out of running for Secretary of State – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Immediately we're drawn to the last instance similar to this...Condeleeza Rice who shilled for the Bush Administration...knowingly giving false information.

Hypocrisy isn't even the word here.

*SHM*

And the left during that time frame trashed Condeleeza Rice pretty much non stop so to feign outrage over the treatment of Susan Rice now well hypocrisy is without a doubt the right word here. Oh by the way I don't recall the President saying he was ever considering her as Secretary of State kind of funny taking your name out of consideration for a job no one was officially considering you for.

Forum List

Back