Susan B. Anthony, it will be 2 centuries after she was born, 2020

She was a lying, devious, evil, double dealing, cheating, commie witch. ... :cool:

No she was not. Trump is a lying , devious, evil ,double dealing, cheating, and a warlock.
---------------------------------------- hilary was and is a Gun Controller . Wasn't 'suzy b' for Prohibition Penny ??
NOW you're cookin with gas, Pismoe. An actual reason for your objection to Anthony. That's fair enough.
----------------------------------------------------------- well , my main objection to 'suzy b' is her getting women the ability to vote . I know that MOST women and liberal males think emotionally rather than logically and i think its bad for the USA . See the imported 'ubangi' and 'somali' outfits imported into the USA to see some bad emotional liberal thinking Oldlady .
Immigrants are okay, Pismoe. I know you don't think so, but I keep hearing that we need more labor and we need more people (at least we do here) so we welcome those who want to come here for a better chance at life. Around here, the Somali's are fine. None of that is based on emotion.
------------------------------------------------------------------- they don't belong here with their differnces that only divide residents of the USA into different special interest groups that are then catered to by politicians OldLady .

what have 'somalis' ever done in their homelands other than death , murder and destruction OldLady ??

Forum List

Back