Susan B. Anthony, it will be 2 centuries after she was born, 2020

Hillary's behavior and ignoble defeat crushed the dream of a woman president for the next couple of decades. .... :cool:

Hillary was very well behaved. Yet you guys found her a threat. All guys did.

and 'susan b.' was probably a very big 'front holer' . Maybe one of the biggest Liberal Lefty 'front holers' of all time Penny , Penny .
187.jpg

She meant business, she never gave up, and eventually she won. She is a sister we can all be thankful for; we stand on her shoulders.

Can't think of any current female pols I'd vote for as President.
I liked Nikki Haley a lot until she started acting like a true jerk at the UN. I respect the UN's reason for being and she has been shitting all over that as if it were America's private club house. Nuh uh.
So like you, I can't think of one at the moment, either.

Oh Nikki Haley , no way. Then again I will never vote GOP again.
She has natural leadership abilities, and I did like the way she handled the Confederate Flag issue after the church murders. I will vote for the person I believe has the most sense and the best ability to lead and inspire. Policy (within reason) isn't going to make too much difference unless you've got a total nutcase like Trump in the catbird seat.

'nikki haley' is alright in her current position just so she does as she is told to do by her Boss President Trump . That being said , she is a liberal and doesn't respect Southerners and their Southern values . I'll never vote for 'haley' but as long as she does as told by the TRUMP she is ok as ong as she SERVES her purpose .

Last edited:
problem with Lefty Liberal wominz is that they have NO STANDARDS and lefty liberals , both male and female are very emotional and unthinking about the future .

We vote on intelligence and Cons vote on emotions.
-------------------------------- actually , your silly clain should be worded that --- we vote with intelligence , rather than the way that YOU have worded your silly claim Penny .

She was a lying, devious, evil, double dealing, cheating, commie witch. ... :cool:

No she was not. Trump is a lying , devious, evil ,double dealing, cheating, and a warlock.
---------------------------------------- hilary was and is a Gun Controller . Wasn't 'suzy b' for Prohibition Penny ??
NOW you're cookin with gas, Pismoe. An actual reason for your objection to Anthony. That's fair enough.

She was a lying, devious, evil, double dealing, cheating, commie witch. ... :cool:

No she was not. Trump is a lying , devious, evil ,double dealing, cheating, and a warlock.
---------------------------------------- hilary was and is a Gun Controller . Wasn't 'suzy b' for Prohibition Penny ??
NOW you're cookin with gas, Pismoe. An actual reason for your objection to Anthony. That's fair enough.
----------------------------------------------------------- well , my main objection to 'suzy b' is her getting women the ability to vote . I know that MOST women and liberal males think emotionally rather than logically and i think its bad for the USA . See the imported 'ubangi' and 'somali' outfits imported into the USA to see some bad emotional liberal thinking Oldlady .

I have nothing against a female POTUS but to think that will fix this mess, is terribly naive.

To vote for a female POTUS because of her gender, is nothing short of stupidity.

And it disenfranchises the 66 other genders

----------------------------------------------------------- well , my main objection to 'suzy b' is her getting women the ability to vote . I know that MOST women and liberal males think emotionally rather than logically and i think its bad for the USA . See the imported 'ubangi' and 'somali' outfits imported into the USA to see some bad emotional liberal thinking Oldlady .
Immigrants are okay, Pismoe. I know you don't think so, but I keep hearing that we need more labor and we need more people (at least we do here) so we welcome those who want to come here for a better chance at life. Around here, the Somali's are fine. None of that is based on emotion.

Tammy Duckworth, but the pace , without the golfing 50% of the time like Trump does , would be grueling on her.

I'd be happy with Elizabeth Warren.

Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen‏Verified account @SecNielsen Aug 22

Election security is paramount to protecting our democracy. I’ll be with @FBI & @ODNIgov Directors Wray & Coats briefing Senators on what the Bureau, DNI and @DHSgov are doing to protect this most fundamental aspect of our nation.

I liked Nikki Haley a lot until she started acting like a true jerk at the UN. I respect the UN's reason for being and she has been shitting all over that as if it were America's private club house. Nuh uh.
Actually, in many ways it is. We pay for it.

As though you ever did.
and 'susan b.' was probably a very big 'front holer' . Maybe one of the biggest Liberal Lefty 'front holers' of all time Penny , Penny .
187.jpg

She meant business, she never gave up, and eventually she won. She is a sister we can all be thankful for; we stand on her shoulders.

Oh Nikki Haley , no way. Then again I will never vote GOP again.

Women get the right to vote and what do we get in the next few years?
THE FUCKING GREAT DEPRESSION
Coincidence? I think not! :p

Forum List

Back