Survivors gather to remember the attempted sinking of the USS Liberty by Israel

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
I will believe till the die I die that Israel DELIBERATELY attacked the USA! I believe the survivors that were aboard the USS Liberty before I believe any politician in our government!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2l2KFhEUmA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Israel attacks USA ship at 19:67[/ame]

Thanks for posting.

Unbelievable that BOTH would cover this up, the US and Israel. The lying to the American people was bad enough then and I thought it was out of control, but NOW with this administration, I believe little of what I hear or see, coming out of Washington D.C. The dissemination-of-truth out of D.C. today, I do not believe exists, in this 'administration of transparency'.

Terrible tragedies such as this should never occur, much less the added tragedy of LIES and cover ups by our own so called trusted elected officials who, for the most part, in my opinion, could give a rats ass. It shows to how governments and administrations, all of them, lie their collective asses off daily to it's citizens.

Forum List

Back