Survivor

The 'no-collar' tribe is doomed. Whether it is tribal society or real society, that tribe is gonna be a big fail. I like the concept this season.

You think 'no collar' will fail? Why? It wasn't a big bet, but I put my money on that tribe to produce the winner this season. :)

I don't see anyone in that tribe with a competitive enough 'can-do' spirit. I see alot of mega-drama on the horizon for them. It's still early, so maybe I'm wrong.

Well the White Collars defintely expressed a 'can-do' spirit and a high degree of competitiveness from the get go but they didn't get it done. And they have already created distrust of each other in their tribe. And the No Collars seems to already be building a team rapport. So we'll see. You might also be very right. :)

Vince Feather Hair is a wackadoodle. And every time I look at him I think of a baboon.

Portrait_Of_A_Baboon.jpg

survivor-2015-vince-sly-00.jpg

Well, Vince is history. 'No Collars' end up at tribal council and watching them decide on who to vote out was like watching cats being herded. :laugh:

I am pleased Vince is gone. Dude was a wacko. He kinda reminded me of that other guy..the dragon dude. Forgot his name.

Postman guy reminds me of Philip minus pink underwear.

Nina got a bum deal. She's deaf, so she might "trip and fall"? Since when are deaf people physically helpless? What a bunch of tards.

Still nobody I really like yet. Plenty I don't like, though.

I really think Nina was put on the wrong tribe all along. The no collar tribe thinks of themselves as some big creative free spirits, but thinking outside the box is killing them. You'd really expect the blue collar tribe to dominate in the team challenges that are so physical, and the white collar to win the more cerebral ones.

So, I don't think anybody from the no collar tribe will get too far unless a couple of them are around during a swap or the merge - then, the versatility and adaptability could really help in the late game.

Nina showed me that she really was miscast when those other four told her not to participate in the challenge, and she said "oh, okay" when she knew she'd have to go if they lost again. It was like they threw the challenge to get rid of her because it had the same effect. And Will really screwed up last week when he voted out Vince when he knew he'd be left down 3-2 at best - he should have voted out Hali's pal instead to even out the numbers.

The guy has his harem..and Will has no place in it. He is next. Problem is, dude and his harem will have to merge eventually. I wonder how well they will go over with the others?

The guy has his harem..and Will has no place in it. He is next. Problem is, dude and his harem will have to merge eventually. I wonder how well they will go over with the others?

Well, classic survivor strategy would be to vote out the man first, as an immunity threat then one of the other two. Double-boot episode next week, so there's a chance that tribe won't even go to TC but they sure foreshadowed trouble in the other two tribes tonight.

But it was a given that most of the no collars were uncomfortable with Nina and she with them so I fully expected her to go tonight. They were so good the first week in the challenge though, I am surprised that they were so inept tonight. The social dynamics seem so ugly in the blue collar though, I expect that tribe to implode any time.

None of them interest me. I don't particularly care about Nina....but I thought they treated her pretty bad.

The Blue Collar have a prob with Mr. Mouth. Actually, more than one Mr. Mouth. But I can handle them. Blonde Tatt bitch, I don't much care for.

LOL Survivor is still on? That show is a joke. None of those people would last five minutes in a real survival situation.

If USMB ws in a survivor scenario, who would you want on your team? and who wouild you like to oppose?

Again it is a staged reality show. But assuming it was real? No one. Nobody here would last in a real world survival situation.

LOL Survivor is still on? That show is a joke. None of those people would last five minutes in a real survival situation.

If USMB ws in a survivor scenario, who would you want on your team? and who wouild you like to oppose?

I would choose the Coffee Shop regulars for my team I think. This is a widely eclectic group most of whom have very little in common, but offers a very wide scope of skills and gets along really well. The hard part though is when it was necessary to vote somebody out. That would be hard. I think we might draw numbers or something and just agree that when our number was up, we would be the one to go.

As for opponents. . .hmmm. Maybe a group who post ONLY on the political threads and who would argue with a post no matter what is posted? Those folks might be more likely to shoot themselves in the foot. :)

Dang. I was enjoying the dynamics of the three tribe thing, and think they dismantled it and regrouped into two tribes too soon. And of course the tribe with mostly gals in it is pretty well doomed if the challenges are really physical. All they can do is try to keep the girls together as much as possible until the merge and take numbers into the final tribe.

Forum List

Back