Survivor, Texas-Style

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2010
Baltimore adjacent
LOL!!! Watching "60 minutes" and they did a story on "Top Gear" and they tried driving through Alabama in a car with the slogans seen below. A woman where they stopped called out the "boys" and guys strted showing up in pick-up trucks with guns. they beat a hasty retreat. I don't know whether to call them stupis or brave. Do know what to call the people they met, in-bred morons.

Survivor, Texas-Style

Network TV is reported to be developing a Texas version of "Survivor," the popular TV show.

Contestants must travel from Amarillo through Fort Worth, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and back to Amarillo, through San Marcos and Lubbock. Each will be driving a Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads: "Hillary for Prseident, I'm gay, and I'm here to take your guns."
The first contestant to complete the round trip is the winner.

shouldn't this be in humor?

YOu list what occured in Alabama, then list the directions that never leave the state of Texas.

I doubt much of anything will occur other than the tree huggers and warmers getting together to stop this race from burning fuel and killing the earth.

shouldn't this be in humor?

YOu list what occured in Alabama, then list the directions that never leave the state of Texas.

I doubt much of anything will occur other than the tree huggers and warmers getting together to stop this race from burning fuel and killing the earth.

"Survivor: Texas Style" is an old joke from back in the early days of Survivor. The show "Top Gear" just happened to pick Alabama as a place to test this out. As a matter of fact the joke has morphed over the years using different names and places. The example I found on-line mentioned Kerry, not Hillary, so I edited it to read the way I remembered it.

BTW, there was nothing humorous about the way the people reacted. It's definitely a an object lesson on how little some have evolved.

Forum List

Back