:SURVIVER: Texas Style

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is planning to do one entitled, "Survivor, Texas-Style!"

The 8 contestants will all start in Dallas, then drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Corpus Christi and Brownsville.

They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Lubbock, and Amarillo.

From there they will go on to Abilene, Fort Worth and finally back to Dallas ...

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with bumper stickers that read:

"I'm a Democrat," "Amnesty for Illegals," "I love the Dixie Chicks,"

"Boycott Beef," "I Voted for Obama," "George Strait Sucks,"

"Hillary in 2012" And... "I'm here to confiscate your guns."

The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins.

God Bless Texas !

Last edited:
LMAO!!! Good one! You should send it to that shitty little Dennis Miller kid who never flosses his teeth. :)

What is a blonde doing standing on a wishing well?

A: Practicing her high dive.

Last edited:
Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is planning to do one entitled, "Survivor, Texas-Style!"

The 8 contestants will all start in Dallas, then drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Corpus Christi and Brownsville.

They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Lubbock, and Amarillo.

From there they will go on to Abilene, Fort Worth and finally back to Dallas ...

"Boycott Beef," "I Voted for Obama, "George Strait Sucks,"

God Bless Texas !

Are you implying that people in Texas kill people for having a different opinion?

God Bless Texas !

Are you implying that people in Texas kill people for having a different opinion?

Yes... yes they will. They'll even kill you for eating your taco from the wrong end.

Last edited:

God Bless Texas !

Yes... yes they will. They'll even kill you for eating your taco from the wrong end.
Bullshit.

"Boycott Beef," "I Voted for Obama," "George Strait Sucks,"

God Bless Texas !

thanks, palerider, for once again admitting that you want to KILL LIBERALS and DEMOCRATS

so
when I say "pale rider is a NAZI"
you'll know why

pale rider is a NAZI

God Bless Texas !

he is finally admitting that he and his texas conservatives are no better than nazis

Naaah...we're not Nazis....we just dont care for pansy ass Libs.....unless you live in Austin.
I love to be able to shoot low life scumbags who enter my home without repercusions. What could be better? God bless Texas!!!!!

God Bless Texas !

he is finally admitting that he and his texas conservatives are no better than nazis

What a tool............ I don't even live in Texas.............
hahaha-024.gif

Forum List

Back