Survivalism is in

Sure it counts.

The first to fall will be metrosexuals who expect law enforcement to save them. (They forgot about the R. King social unrest).

I already know where I'll be when crap really start to hits the fan, cause I'm mobile, armed, and know a self-sufficient high pass with one road in, and one road out.
And I won't care if my fellow defenders are white, black, or brown; as long as their willing to lay their lives down.

I've got food stored that is suppose to last up to 20 years.....I have a emergency preparedness kit, but I don't have enough back up medicine. That kind of scares me.

I've got food stored that is suppose to last up to 20 years.....I have a emergency preparedness kit, but I don't have enough back up medicine. That kind of scares me.

Don't worry about medicine, if things get that bad.
The question is, do you have enough compadre's to keep the 'crowds' at bay?

left-wing community activists...like Chris Martenson, who quit a job with a six-figure salary that he felt was "an unnecessary diversion from the real tasks at hand."

He began growing his own food and developed a "Crash Course" that urges people to better prepare for societal instability. He also took over management of his investments and boasts of a 166 percent return on his portfolio.
so money will be king when the end comes?

:lol:

Dante, whats' your survival back up plan?
I also agree that paying off a house and increasing ones portfolio does not mean anything when, as you put it, end time comes.
Just asking?

Forum List

Back