Survival group for Nibiru/ ELEnin sept 26th

1. Per George Green no-hoax web page (previous elite) no place on Earth will be safe.
2. N. American hemisphere will be radiated (already done subtlety), watch video "Japan Radiation Targeting US, Canada, Mexico, Hawaii" by Leuren Moret bio-independent scientist.
3. San Francisco will be destroyed by an earthquake prior to WWIII -- US / middle east / Russia
4. After WWIII there will be a WWIV -- US / China

There is much hope -- watch videos "Project Camelot George Green" and
"Project Camelot Ben Fulford", and review his efforts daily by putting the current date and his name. Also, for free download George Green's three short books written by ET. Read first "Becoming". These books are important in understanding our history and where we're going. They will change you.

If you can survive the upcoming events, that is not enough. It's important to read the above books. To improve your chances to survive get away from coastlines, and go to high ground before end of summer is my guess. Winds may be 360 miles per hour. Have plenty of food, water, and your medicines. Take care.

Winds like that would wipe everything out unless you're way underground. If death is inevitable, I will be prepared to meet it with my favorite bottle of spirits. Die brave and happy.

.. New york here.. was considering moving to.. not sure where.. gave up on convincing friends to be ready to go with me in an SHTF event... so it looks like im only bringing myself...
i have lots of campin supplies and can garden.. archer.. have tools like axes and can make fires and stuff lol.. ummm went to college for architecture although i never finished or got my license... and can build shelters...... dont like the idea of being by myself incase it actually really does happen... i have my vaca in late September from the 20th till 29th.. and in case i did actually leave.. i wouldn't bother going back to work... or my house and had been saving up $$$ to get supplies and can leave at a moments notice.. almost..( 4 more weeks and I'll have everything set...).... soooo... who else has the suspicion something isn't right with this whole ELEnin Nibiru thing... and where were u thinking of goin..?

Nibiru the planet size ship that has a orbit will create servere weather problems
for this planet if it comes too close even at the distance it is I've noticed a huge
change in the weather even now. I hear Abilene, TX. is supposed to be a good
place unless you're got access to something underground.

You say it is a planet sized ship. Your good buddy Terral says it is a brown dwarf star. There are others who say it is a planet.

Why can't you goof balls come up with a common theory? Maybe it's because you're all talking out your asses, trying to be the one who provides "The Truth!TM.

And why can't we see this "Nibiru" approaching? I can see Neptune in my backyard telescope, surely I should be able to see a dwarf star/planet/planet sized spaceship by now.

Oh wait, I forgot. Terral claimed it and it's surrounding moons were cloaked.

Damn Romulan technology. :lol:

Can you see Uranus in your backyard telescope?:dance:

Re: Cloaked...
Wikipedia: Brown Dwarf. Lacking Hydrogen for fusion, brown dwarfs are really just hot hunks of ex-stars floating through space. As such it would emit no visible light other than that emitted indirectly through heat... eg: it glows red hot but does not shine like the sun.

It makes sense, I read once that our Sun had all the characteristics of a binary star, but lacked a companion. In april nasa discovered 121 new binary stars. However, the crap about elenin has thoroughly hampered my efforts to find any reference to a theoretical binary star that may not be elenin. XD

Jupiter, if it had enough mass, would be a star.

As for this guy... he thinks it's a planet... but the gravity just doesn't work out. An incoming planet (please, don't electric universe me guys), would not generate the kinds of disruptions predicted.

Article: NASA's Search for Binary Stars & Earthlike Planets
URL deleted to post... sorrry

The astronomers were shocked to find that disks were even more frequent (about 60 percent) around the tightest binaries in the study.

People often think we're the exception... that we're special... and I think from God's point of view we are... but if it mattered in his design of the universe, it wouldn't be heliocentric, the universe would revolve around us. In short, our existence conforms to the laws of nature and to statistical likelyhood. As such... let's say another planet like Jupiter and Saturn did exist... the planets are stable... so it would be significantly less massive than the sun... say more akin to jupiter... and on a stable (if wide) orbit. Like... say... haley's comet(is it stable? Does it matter?).

Ah, so we've established that binary star systems can have rings and thusly might form planets, and that they can have bodies with large elliptical orbits. IN fact, I think one of the planets of our solar system has such a wonky orbit... don't two of the planets switch in the old mvemsnup

Article: Science Daily 'Odd couple' binary star system makes dual gamma-ray flares
Stars can even be as small as a city... so we can't say how dense a theoretical star is.

Anyway, it amuses me how you guys consistently mention this 'quack' who posted about the Japan earthquake BEFORE it happened... comparing everyone to him... because we're all just as 'crazy'. It says in the bible (and in your common sense). If he had posted after... yeah... I'd be alongside you all with the ufo on a string reaming the guy as a loon.

Even if his conclusions are wrong (9/11 was a secret plot, lol), his math isn't... and we should analyze it and figure out why. Or... we'll know in a few months. Either way, for referencing someone who was proven RIGHT as a crackpot... I dub thee sir crackpot!

And if you're keeping track, it was a secre

For recounting:
Aliens: No evidence
Planet approaching earth: No evidence
Flying Bunnies: No evidence
Brown Dwarf Approaching earth causing earthquake in march: Many posts that pre-date it.

I also don't buy nasa having to recalculate... it's called calculus... we have N-body simulations... we can get a reasonable approximation.

Anyway, I don't think it matters much. And honestly... I know how to stop the darned thing... I think... but it won't do us any good as we're not even telling each other, how can we come together and do something as massive as saving a planet. Heck, the one guy who has an insulator that can stand up to a star wants to keep it all to himself, and if it weren't for his greed we'd all have the stuff on our roofs by now to cut our cooling bills in half!

In the end... we choose to bicker and selfishly hoard rather than work together... not even telling people for fear that they might panic.

And for those of you worried about the heat... the only tip I can give you is... Pykrete. That stuff is F-in AWESOME!!! It's not gonna save you... but it's about the best chance you've got. Me, I'm gonna be sittin on the porch, in a pykrete igloo, with a martini and 'It's the end of the world as we know it' going full blast.

Anyway, everyone thought the guy who said it was going to end in June was a nutter, had he given that money to me instead of spending it on advertising... I'd have spent the last 6 months inventing something to feed the world and probably wouldn't have a clue that article existed until the last minute. XD "What comet?"

Someone predicted the Japan earthquake... we have one explanation... until we have a better alternative explanation than "Terell is psychic but crazy!", I'm going to have to go with logic on this one. Though if you want to go with the he's crazy thing... the 9/11 connection is pretty good evidence for that.

Finally, it is a logical fallacy to attack the one presenting the arguments instead of the arguments. It's also a logical fallacy to appeal to authority. Arguments should stand on their own merit and be validated or rejected based upon evidence. If you want to help, present counterevidence more convincing than a post pre-dating an earthquake.

As for George Green... remind me to tell him about a new testament, translated with magic seeing stones and lost immediately after translation! Riiiiight.

It is perfectly reasonable for something to be headed towards the earth. It is statistically likely to happen eventually, especially considering that near miss in astronomical terms just a few years ago (hmm... wonder if it's related... ), it is statistically unlikely to be happening now... however it is always statistically unlikely to be happening at any instant as only one out of every hundred years or so has something almost wing us. That said, now is as statistically likely as 5 years ago... because no matter how many times you flip a coin (and this is a lesson to all you gamblers), neither heads nor tails is ever due.

To sum up: Terell was right once, even if he is a nutter, and I don't believe in coincadences so I want to know WHY he was right. It can happen, (ironically, if it happened elsewhere, we'd all probably say, "Who cares"). But no... it never happens to you! You're special.

Me, I prefer the likely and plausible. This is both. Nasa didn't even tell us about the near miss in... what was it.... 2005 or 2007... until after it had passed. If something is in a close orbital path with the earth... well... people are silly and panic at the drop of a hat. *drops hat* *watches 50 people quickly flee to buy milk* "Why is it always bread and milk? The fridge is the first thing to go out... the milk makes no sense... water and bread... so much more practical. And cheaper. Plus, if the power is out you can't make french toast... unless you have a gas grill... maybe all the nutters have gas grills. Ah, that would make sense."

Where was I... oh right... the world can end, if I am presented with the opportunity to save it, I will... if not... Que Sera Sera, Whatever will be, will be, the future's not mine to see... Que Sera Sera. I've had 30 years... it's a shorter run than most... but all in all... it works.

As an aside... I wonder what china's building that they wouldn't want us to know about so bad they'd build a pixel art replica of their major cities? Just a thought. Shelters mayhaps? Would be cool to know their design.

You guys can mock this all you want... there are posts that pre-date and predict an earthquake... those events usually go by with us laughing and calling the person a nutter... but for once... the naysayers were proven wrong. At the very least, if you have an open mind, you have to question yourself once.

P.S. Close YMK. If it were a black hole that close it would be very noticeable already. And not just earthquakes. Dealing with the likely... it's possible brown dwarfs are common... we say we can't detect them, but we also have a theory for dark matter that means matter we can't see that has to be added to the universe so that it will contract again for the big bang.

You see, it doesn't need to absorb light... it just has to have a rough surface to diffract or not be very visible at it's current distance (as though we all have telescopes).

Also, for the nabiru conspiracists... at 6 times the mass of jupiter it would be a sub-brown dwarf. Please fact-check your conspiracies, thank you. (And yes, I'm still saying the facts point in your favor right now. If I had a basement, you would be free to plan a new civilization there... as it is... we shall have to use yours.)

I would call it a burned-out star... for simplicity's sake.
Because of the absorption of sodium and potassium in the green part of the spectrum of T dwarfs, the actual appearance of T dwarfs to human visual perception is estimated to be not brown, but the color of magenta coal tar dye.

Estimated because it would need to be lit by the light of a second star to actually SEE it as it emits mostly waste heat from when it was burning, in the infared range. Brown dwarfs no longer undergo hydrogen or helium fusion and are not massive enough to burn lithium... as such... burned out star.

Side note to mods: Please don't ban me... I'm dealing with two groups attacking each other illogically and I'm likely to be caught in the crossfire. I attempt to use humor to diffuse the situation but do not mean to insult anyone or to do anyone harm. I am attempting to provide clear information to both parties. Thank you.

Finally, should any of you mention it, as a precaution... *ha-ha... a comet recharging a star... ha-ha-ha*

Article: Brown dwarf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
URL deleted
Interestingly enough the 'newly discovered' brown subdwarfs were proposed last year... in april. I'm not saying it has any significance, and if it is to be discussed, please make a note here then start a new thread (this is not my thread, I have no wish to derail it). This is not a thread to start new conspiracy theories.

So, it would be magenta, or red in the sky, it would be 6 jupiter masses... metallic primarily. It does not shed it's own light and would not be visible except for the emissions of our sun and as such would be much like jupiter in the night sky... though posssibly less visible as jupiter has gasses that likely reflect better.

As an aside, we detect x-ray emissions from brown dwarfs during flares to find them... this suggests that they are not readily emissive on visible bands (and that is backed up by the entry on brown dwarfs).

Actually, the more I read, the more it looks like a big chunk of metal hurling through space. I call dibs on mining it!

Yes, I'm making jokes in the face of an apocalypse. I will also be ordering pizza! Mr. Jones... it's byob... just so you know.

P.S. I just realized that those calling it a planet aren't technically nutters... according to the scale, it's 7 jupiter masses too small to be called a star(min is 13), and not a gas giant as it's more metallic... in short... I like burned out star or sub-brown-dwarf. Calling it a planet just confuses people and gets you flamed as they think anothr earth is approaching rather than say... 6 jupiters.

And if you think about the semicristalline nature of metals and the 'sea of electrons' model of metalline structures, all brown dwarfs being roughly the same size makes sense... if you think about it. (Though, I am not a physicist).

Finally,
Quote: When these fools use the "SHTF" it's a dead giveaway. It's what Terral uses all the time.
SHTF is a common acronym. With over 4 MILLION results on google. By your logic, he must have a LOT of friends. For comparison, Pocky, a common snack enjoyed in japan, by otaku, and available at Wal-Mart has 5 million. So it is roughly as common as a snack available at wal-mart.
I apologize, I am not criticizing, I am defending logic. Attacking by association is one of the most common arguments, and also THE WEAKEST!! If you wish to attack me (which I would prefer not) please attack me directly in my presence, preferably via my arguments(though this is fair and logical), thank you.

P.S. I, personally, blame texting for all of those 4 million results. Feel free to copy my post if any of it's arguments help you. For additional questions... well... I fully expect to be modbanned as I just corrected a... what is it... supermod... yes a supermod... so... it was nice knowing you, copy this while you can because it may well be deleted soon.

P.P.S. Logical Fallacies... look them up.

Oh, arguments for later... "Right, because anyone who knows an idiot must be one... wait, doesn't this count as knowing each other..." (best used in the context of internet friends, used to defend against 'guilt by association'). Like when someone tries to associate you with Bill Maher because you met him once. Or Rush Limbaugh.

*live long and prosper my friends*

Last edited:
Why would I ban you? Your opinion is no more valid than any other opinion. You weren't convincing in my opinion....but that's my opinion. I still see nothing with my scope and that's all the evidence I need.
Someday somthing may hit us....but I doubt it will be in our lifetime.

.. New york here.. was considering moving to.. not sure where.. gave up on convincing friends to be ready to go with me in an SHTF event... so it looks like im only bringing myself...
i have lots of campin supplies and can garden.. archer.. have tools like axes and can make fires and stuff lol.. ummm went to college for architecture although i never finished or got my license... and can build shelters...... dont like the idea of being by myself incase it actually really does happen... i have my vaca in late September from the 20th till 29th.. and in case i did actually leave.. i wouldn't bother going back to work... or my house and had been saving up $$$ to get supplies and can leave at a moments notice.. almost..( 4 more weeks and I'll have everything set...).... soooo... who else has the suspicion something isn't right with this whole ELEnin Nibiru thing... and where were u thinking of goin..?

Hey my boyfriend and I are going to be heading to either texas or OK. I mean there is no running from this shit but we stay in florida.. we wont even have a beginning fighting chance.. we will be completely under water once the earth gets shifted because of nibiru.
If you want to talk just email me XXXXXXX

We are trying to geta survival group together but the less people the better chance of successful survival
We wont be able to bring much, planning on packing 2 bags each, one with a few change of clothes, the other with some canned food, water, and hunting/fire starting survival gear..
We are planning on getting a gun, if you have one that would be great but I am trying to get one in the next coming weeks..

trying to be out of florida within the next 3 weeks.
Better safe then sorry.
good luck to all of you!

Hey my boyfriend and I are going to be heading to either texas or OK. I mean there is no running from this shit but we stay in florida.. we wont even have a beginning fighting chance.. we will be completely under water once the earth gets shifted because of nibiru.
If you want to talk just email me XXXXXXX

We are trying to geta survival group together but the less people the better chance of successful survival
We wont be able to bring much, planning on packing 2 bags each, one with a few change of clothes, the other with some canned food, water, and hunting/fire starting survival gear..
We are planning on getting a gun, if you have one that would be great but I am trying to get one in the next coming weeks..

trying to be out of florida within the next 3 weeks.
Better safe then sorry.
good luck to all of you!

SILVER.....BUY SILVER :cuckoo:

damn, i never thought that God and Jesus would come in my time. i hope me and my family gets taken up in the rapture. i dnt want to see whats going to happen. i really hope my relationship with my Father in Heaven is still o.k. i know im still young, because im only a teanager, but im still scared. and i just dnt understand why the government is not wanting to tell the United Stated all of this? i know they are not telling us everything, but geez, we all have a right to know if we are really going to die or not!! what ever happened to our free country? damn, what is this world coming to?

you know, you would think that our government would tell us about something like that. and for all of you who think you cant see it, well your rong. if you get a D.S.I and take a picture of the sun, you will see it! my dad took a picture of the sun at different times of the day, at different angels and we did see it. this planet thing has a red glow tint around it. it also has a tail of some sort. i dnt know what it is, but it is shaped in what it looks like (from the D.S.I camera) a perfictly shaped triangle. yes folks, a Triangle!!!!!! and this planet or star or whatever this thing is sapose to be has something following it. we cant tell what they are thats following this planet is, but we seen them for our own eyes! this planet is real folks. and we are in for a real bumpy ride!!!!!!!!!

I have my Chicken Cannon and I'm ready to go.

images

you know, you would think that our government would tell us about something like that. and for all of you who think you cant see it, well your rong. if you get a D.S.I and take a picture of the sun, you will see it! my dad took a picture of the sun at different times of the day, at different angels and we did see it. this planet thing has a red glow tint around it. it also has a tail of some sort. i dnt know what it is, but it is shaped in what it looks like (from the D.S.I camera) a perfictly shaped triangle. yes folks, a Triangle!!!!!! and this planet or star or whatever this thing is sapose to be has something following it. we cant tell what they are thats following this planet is, but we seen them for our own eyes! this planet is real folks. and we are in for a real bumpy ride!!!!!!!!!

Next year at this time, come back and apologize to all of us for your rant, Okay?

You need a valium drip!

Forum List

Back