Survey;What Two Tickets/Candidates Would You Want To See Battle In 2016 Election?

What am I mixing? That is his job approval number.

OK, that's a little higher then the last numbers I'd heard. But still, below 50% is historically weak going into a re-election campaign.

46% is the cut off number for those who had been off term elections: 1948, Truman; 1956, Eisenhower; 1998, Clinton.

This is going to be a one-state decision in the end: Ohio or Pennsylvania.

Romney will carry VA, FL, and NC.

Romney won't carry Florida.

OK, that's a little higher then the last numbers I'd heard. But still, below 50% is historically weak going into a re-election campaign.

46% is the cut off number for those who had been off term elections: 1948, Truman; 1956, Eisenhower; 1998, Clinton.

Against Obama? Florida's a virtual lock for Romney.

Not really. They are running about even there, and Scott is about as popular as the Ebola Virus.

Actually most of the people who should run wont, so really cant say until we see who steps up to the plate.

Not really. They are running about even there, and Scott is about as popular as the Ebola Virus.

Even at this point in Florida is a disaster for Obama. Since you're convinced everyone will eventually hate Mormons as much as you do, you're way too biased to have any valid opinion on this one. I know, a Mormon wasn't nice to you once, so you hate them all, completely logical.

Actually most of the people who should run wont, so really cant say until we see who steps up to the plate.

Good point. If I'm Nikki Haley, I want no part of Washington. If I'm Condi Rice, I want it even less.

But from the viewpoint of strategy, this would be an unbeatable ticket to field against the Democrats.

46% job popularity is the absolute cut off for Romney, historically, to have a chance to win.

Forum List

Back