Survey;What Two Tickets/Candidates Would You Want To See Battle In 2016 Election?

Haley is a boob and Rice is a possible war criminal.

I will stick with Romney and his choice for veep.

Haley is a first term governor on the come. Rice is anything but a war criminal. C'mon dude; you're smarter than that.

So...Bush wasn't a boob? He got 2 terms. Biden has had some "boobish" moments; has he not?

Unlike Bush and Biden; Haley has an Obama quality about her; Palin with gravitas.
If the GOP can field these two; the DNC would have no chance in my view.

:woohoo:
Now this is assuming Romney will not go for a second term and hands the reigns to his VP. We all know Bill wants Hillary to run in 2016. Odds are Romney's VP will run. But just for fun, what two candidates would make for an interesting clash of the titans?
:slap:
I would love to see a Christie/Rubio ticket VS Hillary. {I have to look over all of the Democrat choices for VP, no idea yet}
But conservatives have to admit, that would be a great ticket!
But who should Hillary run with to make it interesting?
:poke:

What I want to see is more than 2 Choices.

Now this is assuming Romney will not go for a second term and hands the reigns to his VP. We all know Bill wants Hillary to run in 2016. Odds are Romney's VP will run. But just for fun, what two candidates would make for an interesting clash of the titans?
I would love to see a Christie/Rubio ticket VS Hillary. {I have to look over all of the Democrat choices for VP, no idea yet}

I honestly don't see that happening any time soon.

Why would conservatives want Christie on the top of the ticket? Wouldn't they want a conservative? He's great by New Jersey standards, but he's hardly either a fiscal or even a social conservative. I'm personally the former, but not the latter.

Now Rubio I adore...

I honestly don't see that happening any time soon.

No doubt.

Just stating my wishes. In practice I am Currently Searching for Remote land with a Cabin on it in an Undisclosed Northern Direction to ride out the Aftermath.

I don't Care who wins, who Takes Congress, What the SCOTUS says about anything. The System is Broken and Corrupted. we don't have leaders we have People trying to Get Re-elected. They will never make the Hard choices, the Right Choices. no matter who we send.

I Hope I am wrong, But I don't think so. The die is Cast, and as I said the only question left now is how long the fall will take.

Why would conservatives want Christie on the top of the ticket? Wouldn't they want a conservative? He's great by New Jersey standards, but he's hardly either a fiscal or even a social conservative. I'm personally the former, but not the latter.

Now Rubio I adore...

Frankly, I think Christi Is Effective. Could Care less if you want to call him Conservative or not.

I can tell you one name that's been batted around this thread that definitely won't be the Republican nominee in 2016: Rice. In case you guys haven't noticed, she's black. And since the single strongest predictor of someone voting Republican is that they live in a region with a high frequency of searches for the n-word, do the math.

Last edited:
I can tell you one name that's been batted around this thread that definitely won't be the Republican nominee in 2016: Rice. In case you guys haven't noticed, she's black. And since the single strongest predictor of someone voting Republican is that they live in a region with a high frequency of searches for the n-word, do the math.

She is black. And not a liberal. The reason the racist, sexist left go out of their way to destroy her...

Really; can you quantify that statement?

#1: Based on history, Obama's poll numbers are in virtual certain defeat territory for this point in the process.

#2: It's the economy stupid, again, historically he's toast.

#1: What poll are you talking about?

Polls and history are all public information. If you have no interest in curing your ignorance, then you will remain ignorant because I have no interest in doing basic research for you. I'm not researching basic, factual, verifyable information for liberals too lazy to do it on their own.

#1: Based on history, Obama's poll numbers are in virtual certain defeat territory for this point in the process.

#2: It's the economy stupid, again, historically he's toast.

#1: What poll are you talking about?

Polls and history are all public information. If you have no interest in curing your ignorance, then you will remain ignorant because I have no interest in doing basic research for you. I'm not researching basic, factual, verifyable information for liberals too lazy to do it on their own.

If you'e too lazy to cite your sources, one has to assume that you have no such sources.

Forum List

Back