Survey: What Do You All Think Hillary Said/Yelled,When She Knew She Lost?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banghead: :crybaby: :dev3: Now keep it clean!!,,,,ok,,,,its November 8th,,,,maybe a little past midnight, Hillary is still hoping she can take a few swing states as the tallies are coming in,,,,then by 1:00..she sees no chance/no path.
:omg:
So, put yourself in her shoes/pant suit, she is about to explode like the soup nazi with a very rude new york customer.
What set of curse words does she yell at Huma?
:hellno:

I think it would have been just a primordial scream combined with pitching every ashtray in the room. I heard she was an ace at throwing them.

:lol:

I think the reason she wasn't man enough to show up to her own party last night, is she simply couldn't contain her grief and was a blithering mess.
She probably cursed everything that was in sight, and probably broke a few things as well.
Bill probably hasn't ducked that many times since Monica found out he was staining up Walter Mondale's daughters dresses.

Podesta you emailing idiot get your skinny ass out there and send those near do wells home. I have to take a dump!

She probably didn't say anything. She was passed out drunk and everyone decided not to bother waking her up.

:banghead: :crybaby: :dev3: Now keep it clean!!,,,,ok,,,,its November 8th,,,,maybe a little past midnight, Hillary is still hoping she can take a few swing states as the tallies are coming in,,,,then by 1:00..she sees no chance/no path.
:omg:
So, put yourself in her shoes/pant suit, she is about to explode like the soup nazi with a very rude new york customer.
What set of curse words does she yell at Huma?
:hellno:

Your fucking asshole dick of a husband screwed me over along with most other fucking white men!!

She probably didn't say anything. She was passed out drunk and everyone decided not to bother waking her up.
maybe she did lose her temper..big time,,screeching all seven curse words, then her three cath bags exploded, messed up her chinese outfit,and thats why she couldnt do the speech

'HELP! I've fallen, and i can't get up!'

She's been booked for the next commercial. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back