Survey Shows Fastest US Manufacturing Expansion In 16 Months

R

rdean

Of the 18 manufacturing sectors tracked by the group, 13 reported growth last month, led by printing, textiles, petroleum and coal products and food, beverage and tobacco products.

The PMI reflected growth in the broader U.S. economy for the 85th consecutive month.

--------------------

Somebody must be doing something right. And imagine, we have 5.8 million jobs unfilled.

Well let's see. It says
"Of the 18 manufacturing sectors tracked by the group, 13 reported growth last month, led by printing, textiles, petroleum and coal products and food, beverage and tobacco products."

Petroleum is due to fracking, and coal? obama is friendly to neither. But what policies specifically do you credit any growth to? And the growth is only since 2015 where it sucked big time.

Well let's see. It says
"Of the 18 manufacturing sectors tracked by the group, 13 reported growth last month, led by printing, textiles, petroleum and coal products and food, beverage and tobacco products."

Petroleum is due to fracking, and coal? obama is friendly to neither. But what policies specifically do you credit any growth to? And the growth is only since 2015 where it sucked big time.

He didn't think you'd notice where he set the bar

Well let's see. It says

Obama's "unfriendly" to fracking, and coal yet "of the 18 manufacturing sectors tracked by the group, 13 reported growth last month, led by printing, textiles, petroleum and coal products and food, beverage and tobacco products."

So your incessant caterwauling is about what?

Well let's see. It says

He didn't think you'd notice where he set the bar

Looks like it was set at growth love.

Well let's see. It says

Obama's "unfriendly" to fracking, and coal yet "of the 18 manufacturing sectors tracked by the group, 13 reported growth last month, led by printing, textiles, petroleum and coal products and food, beverage and tobacco products."

So your incessant caterwauling is about what?
Exactly what I said. Giving the credit to obama is beyond stupid.

Of the 18 manufacturing sectors tracked by the group, 13 reported growth last month, led by printing, textiles, petroleum and coal products and food, beverage and tobacco products.

The PMI reflected growth in the broader U.S. economy for the 85th consecutive month.

--------------------

Somebody must be doing something right. And imagine, we have 5.8 million jobs unfilled.

85 months and still the weakest recovery ever.

One always wonder how conservatives will respond to favorable economic news?

here's how Bill Clinton and Bernie Sanders respond:

"Despite major increases in productivity, the median male worker in America today is making $726 dollars less than he did in 1973, while the median female worker is making $1,154 less than she did in 2007, after adjusting for inflation."- Bernie Sanders

“The problem is, 80% of the American people are still living on what they were living on the day before the [2008 finnan*cial] crash. And about half the American people, after you adjust for inflation, are living on what they were living on the last day I was president 15 years ago. So that’s what’s the matter.” -Bill Clinton

Well let's see. It says

Sucked big time, eh. Got proof, me poor ignorant con troll. Does being as stupid as you are hurt??
You just hate to hear good economic news under obama, don't you. Because you are un-anerucab, Dipshit.

"Despite major increases in productivity, the median male worker in America today is making $726 dollars less than he did in 1973, while the median female worker is making $1,154 less than she did in 2007, after adjusting for inflation."- Bernie Sanders

“The problem is, 80% of the American people are still living on what they were living on the day before the [2008 finnan*cial] crash. And about half the American people, after you adjust for inflation, are living on what they were living on the last day I was president 15 years ago. So that’s what’s the matter.” -Bill Clinton

Got it. So the corporate bastards are, as proven, keeping the gains for themselves. And to hell with the workers. because they are un-american, just like you.

Well let's see. It says

Sucked big time, eh. Got proof, me poor ignorant con troll. Does being as stupid as you are hurt??
You just hate to hear good economic news under obama, don't you. Because you are un-anerucab, Dipshit.
I don't live with my head up obama's asshole getting high off his fumes if that's what you mean. The economy sucks so you must either have a government job or you live off of others. Given your rabid statements that's all you deserve.

Got it. So the corporate bastards are, as proven, keeping the gains for themselves. And to hell with the workers. because they are un-american, just like you.
Anything to avoid the truth huh? The rich get richer, the middle class has been shrinking and you want to give Lord obama credit for a great economy. You are a full bore retard.

Well let's see. It says

I don't live with my head up obama's asshole getting high off his fumes if that's what you mean. The economy sucks so you must either have a government job or you live off of others. Given your rabid statements that's all you deserve.
It would be hard for you to have your head up his ass, since it is already up your own. but you do indeed have a high interest level in men's asses, eh, me boy.
As I said, the fact that there is more good economic news in a Democratic administration just makes you angry. That would be, me boy, un-american. You should join the human race and be happy for those doing well financially.

Well let's see. It says

It would be hard for you to have your head up his ass, since it is already up your own. but you do indeed have a high interest level in men's asses, eh, me boy.
As I said, the fact that there is more good economic news in a Democratic administration just makes you angry. That would be, me boy, un-american. You should join the human race and be happy for those doing well financially.
This isn't a good economy meboy, no matter many times you regurgitate the spin. Like I said, you either suck off the public titty one way or the other.

Anything to avoid the truth huh? The rich get richer, the middle class has been shrinking and you want to give Lord obama credit for a great economy. You are a full bore retard.

Ah, the opinion of a congenital idiot. That is going to make me so unhappy.
Tax breaks for the wealthy, and funneling profits to the wealthy, makes those things happen, me poor ignorant con troll. those are not Obama's policies. That is the policy of the congress. Those that make the laws. Republicans, me boy. And I am shocked. Shocked. I say, that you have made the sudden turn to be concerned about income maldistribution. I may have whiplash.

But, you may consider that under obama:
1. We have been gaining jobs month after month for years. Where we lost millions of jobs under repubs.
2. The ue rate has dropped to less than half of what it was under repubs.
3. profitability of corporations has doubled under Obama.
4. The stock market is soaring under obama.

Now, if we could get the repubs at all interested in the plite of workers, it could be much better. But, in 8 years they have voted against each and every bill to help the economy recover from the great republican recession of 2008, And they have put forward exactly zero bills to help the american middle class recover from the same great republican recession.

I know. I know. Truth hurts.

Forum List

Back