Survey help

I thought they were German. :dunno:
Not if they live in England...
They were "very German"...

queen.jpg
Moron.
What´s up?
A lot of people were pro-Nazi before they realized what the Nazis were really doing and the young Prince was 6 years old when that picture was taken....... Think about that....... And try to do it rationally if ya can.
It is about the queen. And it is a video. And you have seen a message in my post that isn´t there.

Not if they live in England...
They were "very German"...

queen.jpg
Moron.
What´s up?
A lot of people were pro-Nazi before they realized what the Nazis were really doing and the young Prince was 6 years old when that picture was taken....... Think about that....... And try to do it rationally if ya can.
It is about the queen. And it is a video. And you have seen a message in my post that isn´t there.
Obviously you were implying that the royal family was (and still is) pro-Nazi. Edward obviously was at first, whether he remained so after the war began is still a matter of debate.

I did your survey. Not all americans are asseholes. Cheers.

Obviously you were implying that the royal family was (and still is) pro-Nazi. Edward obviously was at first, whether he remained so after the war began is still a matter of debate.
No, I wasn´t implying anything. I am not responsible for the shenanigans of people.

No, I wasn´t implying anything. I am not responsible for the shenanigans of people.
Then why'd you post it? Did you know there was a thread on that by an idiot who was indeed making those claims?

What´s up?
Then why'd you post it? Did you know there was a thread on that by an idiot who was indeed making those claims?
I thought that could be funny. And no, I wasn´t aware of such a thread. Additionally, I don´t think that the royal family can be respected. It is largely responsible for the sad condition of England, the country without proper education, industry and the land of alcoholism, the immigrant rapist paradise and land of general decline.

I thought that could be funny. And no, I wasn´t aware of such a thread. Additionally, I don´t think that the royal family can be respected. It is largely responsible for the sad condition of England, the country without proper education, industry and the land of alcoholism, the immigrant rapist paradise and land of general decline.
Emoticons are your friend........ :eusa_whistle:
As for the rest...... haven't given that subject much thought, have ya......... :lmao:

Emoticons are your friend........ :eusa_whistle:
As for the rest...... haven't given that subject much thought, have ya......... :lmao:

TBH I wasn't aware there was such a thread either, and didn't give the image a second thought. Might be an interesting historical tangent but just wasn't part of this topic so --- :dunno:

Seems like, to quote a famous English guy, much ado about nothing.

by the way, I am English and live in England. A fair view people do care about our Royal Family and a fair few dont. Thanks to those who did my survey, and please pass the link on to your wonderful American friends. I am just trying to gauge an idea of the general consus of knowledge, nothing more, nothing less. So its all cool

I also find the colourful arguing on here quite funny.

Keep getting people to fill it out guys.

Cheers

Forum List

Back