Survey: Do Any Leftards Actually Think Russia Had Any Impact on The Presidential Election?

But we are past collusion at this point. If Trump is going to be impeached, it's going to be for obstruction. I believe that Mueller probably has a enough evidence to build an obstruction case.

The Nunes memo has been released because Republicans are shaking on their boots because they know their Clown King is an obstructionist. They want to undermined the investigation.

Will the democrats make a similar mistake that the republicans made when the republicans impeached Clinton over lying about a blow job?

If the dems take the House, they might be able to get a vote to impeach. But getting a two thirds marjority to convict in the senate over a technicality may be near impossible if the so called crime that the investigation was all about is off the table.

Well obstruction by a POTUS is a much more serious offense than getting a BJ from an intern.

But I agree, democrats need to be careful in not making the same mistake as Republicans.

If it comes down to Trump being impeached. I think he will resign before it reaches that point. He will come up with some lame excse about how deep state is after him, so he is resigning to take care of his family.
Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice.
Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

Again, lying about oral sex is much less severe than trying to meddle in an investigation about a rigged election by a foreign government.

I think Trump's alleged crimes are greater than Clinton's and even Nixon's crimes.

But we are past collusion at this point. If Trump is going to be impeached, it's going to be for obstruction. I believe that Mueller probably has a enough evidence to build an obstruction case.

The Nunes memo has been released because Republicans are shaking on their boots because they know their Clown King is an obstructionist. They want to undermined the investigation.

Will the democrats make a similar mistake that the republicans made when the republicans impeached Clinton over lying about a blow job?

If the dems take the House, they might be able to get a vote to impeach. But getting a two thirds marjority to convict in the senate over a technicality may be near impossible if the so called crime that the investigation was all about is off the table.

Well obstruction by a POTUS is a much more serious offense than getting a BJ from an intern.

But I agree, democrats need to be careful in not making the same mistake as Republicans.

If it comes down to Trump being impeached. I think he will resign before it reaches that point. He will come up with some lame excse about how deep state is after him, so he is resigning to take care of his family.
Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice.
Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

Again, lying about oral sex is much less severe than trying to meddle in an investigation about a rigged election by a foreign government.

I think Trump's alleged crimes are greater than Clinton's and even Nixon's crimes.
Wow!

Just curious. I am not going to LOL or ban you, or treat you like a retarded idiot. I would rather try to see if you are a high school grad and then try to help you deal with reality.
Here's from Nikki's mouth....The orange told Putin we know you did, don't do it again.

Just curious. I am not going to LOL or ban you, or treat you like a retarded idiot. I would rather try to see if you are a high school grad and then try to help you deal with reality.
Here's from Nikki's mouth....The orange told Putin we know you did, don't do it again.

Trump: We know you did it, don't do it again.
Putin: wathever.
Media: Russia Meddle in US elections.
Trump: Fake news.
Trumpsters: Hillary lost stop crying.

I think your "take" on it, most of the lefts "take" on the whole thing, is flawed as fuck.

Folks are crying about Russian "fake news" as if it's the worst thing ever. And yet, they somehow don't give a shit that their own MSM is "fake news" too. So when do we put sanctions on our MSM for doing the same kind of bullshit the MSM does?

And when do we address the /deeper/ issues; like the politicization of the FBI, DOJ, EPA, and IRS? When do we address the "collusion" that went on behind closed doors in our own government?

That's the rub isn't it though? Lefties don't particularly /care/ if the EPA and BLM were doing illegal shit to protect the environment, they don't /care/ if the EPA altered /facts/ to support their agenda, they don't /care/ if the "facts" we use to set US policy originates from /foreign/ sources then - /those/ kinds of "collusion" and "obstruction" don't bother them because they support the end. Thus it's "okay" for that shit to happen, /even/ if it's harmful for the US's economy, for it's people.

Meanwhile a rightie says they don't particularly care about Russian's putting out fake news (news that went both fucking ways mind you - and this same kind of fake fucking news was apparently used by our god damn FBI/DOJ to politically assassinate their competition, even to this god damn day) and the left loses their fucking shit that the rightie is a traitor.

Its such intellectually dishonest bullshit.

The Russians helped him win the election. That is why.

Forum List

Back