Survey about the aftermath of 9/11

snert

Rookie
Feb 25, 2005
Hello,

I need some volunteers for my questionnaire.

Information:
I will give you some questions about your social life. The questions concentrate on the changing of mentality after 9/11. I hope to get an impression of the consequences for the US citizens and their social life. This question will help me to write my skilled work about “The consequences for the mentality of US citizens after 9/11 based on internet interviews”.

Please mail me for the Questionnaire, I will send you the document.

Thank you.

[email protected]

snert said:
Hello,

I need some volunteers for my questionnaire.

Information:
I will give you some questions about your social life. The questions concentrate on the changing of mentality after 9/11. I hope to get an impression of the consequences for the US citizens and their social life. This question will help me to write my skilled work about “The consequences for the mentality of US citizens after 9/11 based on internet interviews”.

Please mail me for the Questionnaire, I will send you the document.

Thank you.

[email protected]

Th mentality of US citizens, eh? That doesn't sound the least bit like European snobbery! :rolleyes:

I am not snobbery... It isn't meant negative. I only want to analyse the difference in social life after the terror attack, and the time before. It's a school work and it would be very helpful, if i can find some volunteers who answer the questions. But you are right I'm european!

Hello...

Hmm no one who wants to help me and answer some questions? Nobody is interesting in the survey?...

I need the analyse... it's very important for my work.

snert said:
Hello...

Hmm no one who wants to help me and answer some questions? Nobody is interesting in the survey?...

I need the analyse... it's very important for my work.

Other than for a few months afterwards, there were no real changes in social life of the average American. For those in the military, it was different.

Forum List

Back