Surprsingly, allegations of "massive voter fraud" don't pan out

Who runs the elections anyway?

It depends on who is elected. The County Clerk runs them locally, above her is the Secretary of State. In some municipalities it becomes a bit more muddied by municipal authorities, but that is the basic path to the top level of the State.

In some states they have leeway on what machines to select, etc. However, what they take as "identification" is set in laws. You wouldn't believe some of the things are considered "identification". And because it is written as law, there is absolutely nothing the election judge could do to change anything or even to set it aside as "evidence" of anything fishy.

They first set it into law that you cannot collect the evidence, then when there is "no evidence" they try to use it as a reason you shouldn't look at what the left hand is doing. It would be hilarious if it weren't so deadly serious.

The elected run elections?
the local elected, yes
county clerks, and other election officials
it varies by state, but for the most part thats how it is

and these people are elected in elections that have the LOWEST turnout

Just curious... Did anyone else hear about some of our voting machines being made in Venezuela?

Our? Each county of each state is in charge of that stuff as far as I remember off the top of my head.

Ours because they were supposedly used in "our" election for president, doesn't matter where they were used if infact this rumor is true.

So did anyone else hear about this?

What are you talking about? Elections are held by counties, no?

It depends on who is elected. The County Clerk runs them locally, above her is the Secretary of State. In some municipalities it becomes a bit more muddied by municipal authorities, but that is the basic path to the top level of the State.

In some states they have leeway on what machines to select, etc. However, what they take as "identification" is set in laws. You wouldn't believe some of the things are considered "identification". And because it is written as law, there is absolutely nothing the election judge could do to change anything or even to set it aside as "evidence" of anything fishy.

They first set it into law that you cannot collect the evidence, then when there is "no evidence" they try to use it as a reason you shouldn't look at what the left hand is doing. It would be hilarious if it weren't so deadly serious.

the local elected, yes

this is what I despise about moonbatism and wingnuty-fruit-cake, people state the elected made the rules. sure...out of context. some elected people ages ago made the rules. anyone benefiting from the rules today most today had nothing to do with formulating the rules they are benefiting from.

the local elected, yes

this is what I despise about moonbatism and wingnuty-fruit-cake, people state the elected made the rules. sure...out of context. some elected people ages ago made the rules. anyone benefiting from the rules today most today had nothing to do with formulating the rules they are benefiting from.
true
but they do have the authority to make changes to those rules

and this is one of the reasons i always challenged those claiming that Diebold was rigging the machines
its the LOCAL election officials, elected in their localities, that control those machines, not DIebold
if the local elected cant be trusted, then they cant be trusted with ANY kind of ballots

Our? Each county of each state is in charge of that stuff as far as I remember off the top of my head.

Ours because they were supposedly used in "our" election for president, doesn't matter where they were used if infact this rumor is true.

So did anyone else hear about this?

What are you talking about? Elections are held by counties, no?

Man, are you stupid or something? "OURS", this country is "OURS". Doesn't matter what the hell county they were used in, dumb ass. It would affect "OUR" elections as a country.

:cuckoo:

the local elected, yes

You can spell formulating... that must mean you is smart. Fucking drunkard.

Forum List

Back