Surprisingly, It Only Took One Page

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
The New York Times did something different, the publisher devoted the entire front page to print all the lies the Big Orange Idiot has told since he took office. Surprisingly, it only took one page.

But, they did limit the list to just the lies he’s told since January 20th. So, one page works, for now.

However, if they print all the lies he’s told since beginning his campaign, a truck will be needed to carry that single issue home.

The New York Times used a full page to print all of 'Trump's lies' since taking office

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

19029340_738243726361283_678483424883878744_n.png

If lies were raindrops and Trump dropped in at 8 mile they'd be like "oh Lying Donald, you are making it rain!"

If lies were raindrops and Trump dropped in at 8 mile they'd be like "oh Lying Donald, you are making it rain!"

Conservatives worship liars, cheats, and thieves. To them these people are the embodiment of the entrepreneurial greatness of America. Conservatives have made certain those they worship prosper at the expense of all others.

Their self-loathing must give them their need to make others' lives as miserable and disappointing as their own.

Conservatives worship liars, cheats, and thieves. To them these people are the embodiment of the entrepreneurial greatness of America. Conservatives have made certain those they worship prosper at the expense of all others.

Their self-loathing must give them their need to make others' lives as miserable and disappointing as their own.

Quite a projection there. You're as transparent as fresh glass. But using the NYT for your source?

LOL

upload_2017-6-25_21-2-35.png

View attachment 135499

LOL That has to be the most benign attempted insult ever. It's like saying "You want to know a secret? You're a butterscotch face."

View attachment 135499

LOL That has to be the most benign attempted insult ever. It's like saying "You want to know a secret? You're a butterscotch face."

I'm going to just start wearing my hipwaders 24/7 until the last snowflake melts. Probably going to need a big boat too.

Two questions for the libtardz.

1. Which ones of Trumps many lies actually got your hopes up and you still wish he would make good on it?

2. What have you done and what are you doing to help him make good on that promise?

1. Which ones of Trumps many lies actually got your hopes up and you still wish he would make good on it?

2. What have you done and what are you doing to help him make good on that promise?

Help?

Did you really just ask what the left is doing to HELP the fat cheeto screw us over?

Tell ya what - how about you tell us what you RWNJs are doing to HELP him. I mean, did you start a Go Fund Me page for his idiotic wall? Did you send him hair spray and bobby pins? Just trying to figure out what you could possibly think would help him completely trash my country.

smh

Help?

Did you really just ask what the left is doing to HELP the fat cheeto screw us over?

Tell ya what - how about you tell us what you RWNJs are doing to HELP him. I mean, did you start a Go Fund Me page for his idiotic wall? Did you send him hair spray and bobby pins? Just trying to figure out what you could possibly think would help him completely trash my country.

smh

crock.jpg

Help?

smh

Exactly as I expected.

All your feigned butthurting about broken promises is nothing more than a facade.

It's why your trumped up manufactured reactions are so easily dismissed.

View attachment 135499

From the bizarro memes newsgroup, circa 1994.

Help?

smh

crock.jpg

I agree but @Chuz Life DID say that trump is a liar but that there's something I'm supposed to do to help him stop lying.

Bizarre, doncha think?

Or if you agree, tell me what YOU do to stop trump's endless lies?

:dunno:

Last edited:

Help?
smh

Exactly as I expected.
All your feigned butthurting about broken promises is nothing more than a facade.

Is that why? :poop:

Help?
smh

Exactly as I expected.

Is that why? :poop:

On this issue, it is.

Forum List

Back