Surprising Rasmussen poll, 2016: Hillary vs. GOP field

I posted examples of voter fraud, and apparently you missed this one.

Pundit Press: Good News: Obama Won County in Ohio with 108% Voter Registration
Who knows why you're posting that link again? It failed you the first time you posted it.

Let me remind you what you ignorantly claimed ... you said there were Democrat controlled districts where Obama received 110% of the vote. The link you now posted twice is about Wood county in Ohio, where as you've been shown, Obama received about half of all those who voted and about 30% of all registered voters in that county. Let me explain it to ya since you obviously struggle with numbers .... that ain't 110%.

You don't find it puzzling that they had 108% turnout in that county?

They didn't have 108% turnout in y hat county. I posted this before but I don't mind posting it again ....

Ohio Election Results 2012 - Map, County Results, Live Updates - POLITICO.com

As you can see, less than 62,000 people came out to vote in Wood county out of about 106,000 registered voters. That's about 58% turnout, not 108%.

But this is meant to distract from SJ's bullshit claim that there were districts where Obama received 110% of the vote; while he is incapable of backing up that ludicrous claim, his attempts to distract from it are working on people like you, who are too lazy to do their own homework.

Yeah, all right I was right. You are not smart enough to see the difference between a district with 20 votes and a di4strict with thousands of votes.
Hisses the forum jester who doesn't know the difference between a precinct and a district. :lmao:

First of all, there were other precincts in other states which also recorded 0 votes for Obama, but more to the point, if the precincts which recorded 0 votes for Romney were due to fraud, then certainly, you can produce thousands of disenfranchised Romney voters screaming they voted for Romney in any of the precincts where Romney got no votes.........

1) Ignore the point.
2) Move the goalposts.

You are intellectually worthless. The mental equivalent of spoiled potato salad.
Your delusions are noted. Funny how I didn't make onto the list of dumbest Liberals in that thread where rightards are venting about such. But then again, you are delusional, so .........

Who knows why you're posting that link again? It failed you the first time you posted it.

Let me remind you what you ignorantly claimed ... you said there were Democrat controlled districts where Obama received 110% of the vote. The link you now posted twice is about Wood county in Ohio, where as you've been shown, Obama received about half of all those who voted and about 30% of all registered voters in that county. Let me explain it to ya since you obviously struggle with numbers .... that ain't 110%.

They didn't have 108% turnout in y hat county. I posted this before but I don't mind posting it again ....

As you can see, less than 62,000 people came out to vote in Wood county out of about 106,000 registered voters. That's about 58% turnout, not 108%.

But this is meant to distract from SJ's bullshit claim that there were districts where Obama received 110% of the vote; while he is incapable of backing up that ludicrous claim, his attempts to distract from it are working on people like you, who are too lazy to do their own homework.
Fine 108% registration is definitely fraudulent.

Look up what voter turnout is and then what voter registration is
fine let me clear up my misspoken question.
You don't find it puzzling that they had 108% voter registration?
It's called fraud.

No, it is called sloppy record keeping by the county registrar. People move out, people die, their name remains on the voter registration list

It does not become fraud until someone votes under those names

Fine 108% registration is definitely fraudulent.

There isn't even 108% registration. The numbers are fluid as people move in and out of the area. Case in point, the number of registered voters seems to have been updated in September, 2012 (according to the link given), but who knows when the number of people of 18 years and older was produced. Hell, that could have come from the 2010 census, for all you know. Also, I read somewhere that Wood Country is where Brown University is located. Could be the census was taken while school was in session but the county counted the number of registered voters while school was out during the summer in 2012.

At any rate, you can't say it was "definitely fraudulent" with any amount of certainty and more to the point, only about 58% of the registered voters came out to vote, so there is no indication of fraud there.

Liberals who defend and try to explain away voter fraud remind me of the Democrats claiming Lois Lerner's emails were lost because her hard drive crashed, when everyone knows that's bullshit.

Liberals who defend and try to explain away voter fraud remind me of the Democrats claiming Lois Lerner's emails were lost because her hard drive crashed, when everyone knows that's bullshit.

Spits the liar who falsely claimed that Obama won at least one district with 110% of the vote -- then posts a link (twice) to an article which didn't show that. :eek::eek::eek:

funny how everyone knows and common knowledge...are always absolutely wrong, always...

funny how everyone knows and common knowledge...are always absolutely wrong, always...

Actually he was spot on. It is impossible that Lois Lerner's emails disappeared because her hard drive crashed.

[

Actually if you are black in those places there is some chance you are barely literate and will make a mistake casting a ballot.
There is also a better chance you look at what Democrats have done to the black community and think "there must be a better way."
Either way it is statistically impossible for there to be no votes for Romney.

75% of Republicans didn't want to vote for Romney, and the Establishment foisted him on you anyway.

Sorry, guy a precinct where Romney got no votes is completely plausible.

2n1xocp.jpg

Forum List

Back