Surprise!

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Israel caught propagating fake intel on Iranian nuclear programme

Western officials believe Israel may have leaked information from IAEA investigation in bid to raise global pressure on Tehran

Israel is suspected of carrying out a series of leaks implicating Iran in nuclear weapons experiments in an attempt to raise international pressure on Tehran and halt its programme.

Western diplomats believe the leaks may have backfired, compromising a UN-sanctioned investigation into Iran's past nuclear activities and current aspirations.

The latest leak, published by the Associated Press (AP), purported to be an Iranian diagram showing the physics of a nuclear blast, but scientists quickly pointed out an elementary mistake that cast doubt on its significance and authenticity. An article in the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists declared: "This diagram does nothing more than indicate either slipshod analysis or an amateurish hoax."
SURPRISE! Israel caught propagating fake intel on Iranian nuclear programme - 12160 Social Network

Israel suspected over Iran nuclear programme inquiry leaks | World news | The Guardian

Western officials believe Israel may have leaked information from IAEA investigation in bid to raise global pressure on Tehran

Israel is suspected of carrying out a series of leaks implicating Iran in nuclear weapons experiments in an attempt to raise international pressure on Tehran and halt its programme.

Western diplomats believe the leaks may have backfired, compromising a UN-sanctioned investigation into Iran's past nuclear activities and current aspirations.

The latest leak, published by the Associated Press (AP), purported to be an Iranian diagram showing the physics of a nuclear blast, but scientists quickly pointed out an elementary mistake that cast doubt on its significance and authenticity. An article in the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists declared: "This diagram does nothing more than indicate either slipshod analysis or an amateurish hoax."
SURPRISE! Israel caught propagating fake intel on Iranian nuclear programme - 12160 Social Network

Israel suspected over Iran nuclear programme inquiry leaks | World news | The Guardian
Surprise! your garbage is from a website who's articles are worth less than toilet paper! Here are more "pearls" of wisdom from this site! Ha ha ha!

12160 Social Network
SEAL TEAM 6 ASSASSINATED, DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
I don't have any proof beyond extreme motive, Bin Laden has been dead for years and this is the team credited with his killing. You can rest assured that the spooks who fabricated the Bin Laden revenge drama are just cleaning up after themselves, tying up loose ends... I think most of us saw this coming right from day 1 after hearing their BS fairy tale. If you don't believe me since I don't have a daily radio show to record my daily ideas and prediction I can point you to a man who does,…
Continue

Well, none of this is surprising, lies to start wars with, we have been through this before with Iraq!

Well, none of this is surprising, lies to start wars with, we have been through this before with Iraq!
None of it is surprising because it's all baloney and you consume it all the time. LOL

• Banned

Surprise! your garbage is from a website who's articles are worth less than toilet paper! Here are more "pearls" of wisdom from this site! Ha ha ha!

12160 Social Network
SEAL TEAM 6 ASSASSINATED, DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
I don't have any proof beyond extreme motive, Bin Laden has been dead for years and this is the team credited with his killing. You can rest assured that the spooks who fabricated the Bin Laden revenge drama are just cleaning up after themselves, tying up loose ends... I think most of us saw this coming right from day 1 after hearing their BS fairy tale. If you don't believe me since I don't have a daily radio show to record my daily ideas and prediction I can point you to a man who does,…
Continue

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/dec/10/israel-suspected-iran-nuclear-programme-leaks

Last edited:
Are these fake too, heyvoun, goosaleh, beesavad, kesafat?

NO SURPRISE! As usual you're fulla ISLAMIC SHIT!

U.N. inspectors report worrisome steps in Iran’s nuclear program

U.N. watchdog: Iran makes significant nuclear steps
By Michael Martinez and Pam Benson, CNN November 17, 2012

8 November 2011
BBC News: UN nuclear agency IAEA: Iran 'studying nuclear weapons'
Russia helped Iran build its Bushehr nuclear power plant

The UN's nuclear watchdog says it has information indicating Iran has carried out tests "relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device".

آن روزها رفته، خر، در آمریکا و اروپا حیوانات وحشی مسلمان به نظارت و در زندان قفل شده است

حزب اللهی گه سگ

Ha ha!

Forum List

Back