Surprise!!!Surprise!!! More Privacy abuse from Bush, Revealed..

Surprise, Surprise! More Privacy Abuses Under Bush Revealed | PEEK | AlterNet

:( So!!! What else is new!!! i think the majority of American's already knew that crap, that Bush was pulling, and then some.

From link:
E-mails obtained by The Washington Post detail how counterterrorism officials inside FBI headquarters did not follow their own procedures that were put in place to protect civil liberties. The stream of urgent requests for phone records also overwhelmed the FBI communications analysis unit with work that ultimately was not connected to imminent threats.

So time and searches are made that ultimately don't ALWAYS yield any guilty parties. Would you expect anything besides that? We were kept safe in the homeland for 7 years without any loss of American life.

Good job President Bush, and thank you for doing it so well.

More will be revealed about the Bush administration. If only Obama were willing to investigate.
Give it time.

Enough people will make up enough shit that sooner or later, they'll have a large enough body of lies to start putting it in the history books.

Don't be so pessimistic.

More will be revealed about the Bush administration. If only Obama were willing to investigate.

:doubt: I will be straight up with y'all, i don't think it will ever happen, cause Obama is going behind closed doors and talking to the GOP, and sometimes Obama even follows a little of what Bush use to do, if you have ever noticed some of his policies on the side. Libs don't want to hear that, but that's how it is. Gates is a former member of the Bush administration, and Obama is his boss now, or so they say!!:lol:Look at the situation in Haiti, Bill Clinton,George BUSH JR. and Obama working side by side, and who knows what could be shared behind closed doors in the White House? HMMMM?Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Forum List

Back