Surprise: OWS protesters don’t like their own wealth redistributed

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Now this is funny :lol:

Occupy Wall Street protesters said yesterday that packs of brazen crooks within their ranks have been robbing their fellow demonstrators blind, making off with pricey cameras, phones and laptops — and even a hefty bundle of donated cash and food.

“Stealing is our biggest problem at the moment,” said Nan Terrie, 18, a kitchen and legal-team volunteer from Fort Lauderdale.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Surprise: OWS protesters don’t like their own wealth redistributed | TheBlaze.com

I am sorry but this is justice at it's best. They want to take others wealth but when it happens to them they don't like it so much. Object lesson for us all careful what you seek you may get it and not like what you get.

They want to take others wealth but when it happens to them they don't like it so much.

Since they're protesting the wholesale robbery of the 99% to enrich the 1% over the past thirty years, there's no reason to see this as ironic in the slightest.

They want to take others wealth but when it happens to them they don't like it so much.

Since they're protesting the wholesale robbery of the 99% to enrich the 1% over the past thirty years, there's no reason to see this as ironic in the slightest.

Thieves will always be found with thieves. Thats just how the ball bounces.:lol:

Occupy Wall Street protesters said yesterday that packs of brazen crooks within their ranks have been robbing their fellow demonstrators blind, making off with pricey cameras, phones and laptops — and even a hefty bundle of donated cash and food.

“Stealing is our biggest problem at the moment,” said Nan Terrie, 18, a kitchen and legal-team volunteer from Fort Lauderdale.
Surprise: OWS protesters don’t like their own wealth redistributed | TheBlaze.com

I am sorry but this is justice at it's best. They want to take others wealth but when it happens to them they don't like it so much. Object lesson for us all careful what you seek you may get it and not like what you get.
Maybe they should take up a collection and hire some uniformed policemen to protect them from thieves. Maybe issue armbands to identify the OWS members. Hey! Good idea!...but that would mean they'd have to have someone to be the Chief of Police. Then they'd need a Mayor, and two-way radios, and a jail, and a court with judges and bailiffs and all that...Hey! They'd have to TAX themselves to pay for it all! Imagine that!

Everyone should know...LARGE CROWDS ATTRACT VERMIN AND LEECHES!

well isn't this the Obama way? Obama wants to steal money to get elected, right? and/or steal votes via voter fraud. I hope ACORN buried all those bodies they took from the graves to help Obama win in 2008.

yes it is the obama way it's also an object lesson for us all.

Don't try an takes someone elses things and no one will try and take your things.:lol:

Gee, if they'd just put that money in a bank!!! Oh, wait...now I remember...the banks are thieves. Poor little Nan Terrie...learning about Life the hard way. Guess she'll have to call up mom and dad for some more cash so she can blow another 5 grand on a Mac laptop! What a collection of dead beats, burnouts and posers.

Maybe they should take up a collection and hire some uniformed policemen to protect them from thieves. Maybe issue armbands to identify the OWS members. Hey! Good idea!...but that would mean they'd have to have someone to be the Chief of Police. Then they'd need a Mayor, and two-way radios, and a jail, and a court with judges and bailiffs and all that...Hey! They'd have to TAX themselves to pay for it all! Imagine that!

In all the tea party rallies I don't recall hearing about things getting stolen by those who attaended the rallies. I may be wrong but I have not heard about it.:lol:

They haven't the slightest clue what they're protesting or how to go about fixing it. If they did, they'd be in Washington D.C. protesting the president and the Congress.

In all the tea party rallies I don't recall hearing about things getting stolen by those who attaended the rallies. I may be wrong but I have not heard about it.:lol:

Wait a minute; if they can afford that stuff to carry around, then maybe they aren't quite so "dispossessed" as they would like us to believe. Seems "Hippie, V. 2.0" is about as "dispossessed" as "Hippie V.1.0"-most of the latter weren't exactly poor, either. Poor little spoiled, "entitled" liberal babies! (Note to wannabe parasites-thieves are street smart; they know fellow bloodsuckers when they see them, but "professional courtesy" is not in their lexicon)

That's because deadbeats, pot heads, communists, union goons and other leeches did not attend. But you start a rally that attacks capitalism and those vermin will ooze out.

Ah, they like to deal in the metaphorical but when it becomes litreral (and affects themselves directly) they don't find it as inspiring. Sounds about right for these empty-headed, unwashed, ignorant hypocrites.

Yes, I mean YOU, drag-on.

Gee, if they'd just put that money in a bank!!! Oh, wait...now I remember...the banks are thieves. Poor little Nan Terrie...learning about Life the hard way. .

Oh make no mistake, the filthy hypocrites use banks as well.

Wait a minute; if they can afford that stuff to carry around, then maybe they aren't quite so "dispossessed" as they would like us to believe. Seems "Hippie, V. 2.0" is about as "dispossessed" as "Hippie V.1.0"-most of the latter weren't exactly poor, either. Poor little spoiled, "entitled" liberal babies! (Note to wannabe parasites-thieves are street smart; they know fellow bloodsuckers when they see them, but "professional courtesy" is not in their lexicon)

yep I don't have any of those new electronic toys they have.:lol:

I mostly feel pity toward these clueless. Also a little bit of schadenfreude when they get caught on their stupid.

They shouldn't be so shocked that folks take them at their word. If property is theft, that goes for all property, not just property of those who have more.

I mostly feel pity toward these clueless. Also a little bit of schadenfreude when they get caught on their stupid.

They shouldn't be so shocked that folks take them at their word. If property is theft, that goes for all property, not just property of those who have more.

I don't pity them I think it's funny with justice as the handler.

Taking someone elses money that they earned to people that dont earn it , is also stealing In my opinion!~

I call it Karma:lol:

Forum List

Back