Surprise! Oversampling Dems Puts Obama in Lead

Joe, that is not a litmus test for being a racist....just sayin'

I think it's a pretty good test for me. I think it separates the folks who have sensible complaints about Obama's leadership (which in my opinion, hasn't been great), and folks like a few of our posters here who are going to hate Obama no matter what he does.

Even if it's something they used to support.

Just my opinion.

What I'm seeing in this campaign, is that the more hate someone has for Obama, the more likely the underlying cause of it is racial animus more than policy disagreement.

And what I find most distressing about Romney is that he's playing into it rather than distancing himself from it like McCain had the decency to do.

But McCain lost. If Romney wins doing this, it's a very said comment on our culture.

Last edited:
What I'm seeing in this campaign, is that the more hate someone has for Obama, the more likely the underlying cause of it is racial animus more than policy disagreement.

Yeah, yeah, rational people don't hate blacks, they hate Mormons and Jews. You're all over that.

OK, Skippy, since we hated Kerry, name three differences between Obama and Kerry that are not pie in the sky that would lead to why we should not hate Obama like we did the pale dolt who ran for President on his wife's Republican money.

Yeah, yeah, rational people don't hate blacks, they hate Mormons and Jews. You're all over that.

OK, Skippy, since we hated Kerry, name three differences between Obama and Kerry that are not pie in the sky that would lead to why we should not hate Obama like we did the pale dolt who ran for President on his wife's Republican money.

I'm not sure why you keep bringing up Jews, who I never talk about... but okay, whatever Skippy.

And, no, I never saw the kind of hatred for Kerry I see for Obama. Heck, even CLINTON didn't face this much hate.

No one ever questioned where Kerry was born, to start with. And then insisted that he wasn't born here even after being given proof he was.

And while a few things disparaging were said about Theresa, absolutely none of the horrible things I've heard said about Michelle (the ones that come to mind are "Moo-Chelle" and "The First Wookie")

Oh, and no one ever doubted Kerry's religion. He said he was Catholic and people took him at his word he was.

I'm not sure why you keep bringing up Jews, who I never talk about... but okay, whatever Skippy.

And, no, I never saw the kind of hatred for Kerry I see for Obama. Heck, even CLINTON didn't face this much hate.

No one ever questioned where Kerry was born, to start with. And then insisted that he wasn't born here even after being given proof he was.

And while a few things disparaging were said about Theresa, absolutely none of the horrible things I've heard said about Michelle (the ones that come to mind are "Moo-Chelle" and "The First Wookie")

Oh, and no one ever doubted Kerry's religion. He said he was Catholic and people took him at his word he was.

So in other words you have no idea at all how Obama is better for our side then Kerry, and no, you're not pulling the "you're a racist" stick out of your ass. Got it.

Oh, I'm not whining about it. I'm completely used to being called a racist by idiot leftists who can't defend the policies and politicians they support and seek to shame those who disagree into silence.

Meanwhile, the fact remains that you have utterly failed to provide even one example of my alleged racism. If it was as obvious as you claim, you shouldn't have any trouble providing evidence, should you?

Yet you haven't. Therefore, your claim is false, and you know it.

But you bitterly cling to the lie. How's that working out for you? Have you shamed me into silence yet? :lol:

Oh, no, you're pretty much shameless and in denial.

I gave you the easy test to prove you are not a racist.

Name five things Obama has done you agree with.

Betcha can't do it.
Haven't we done this before?

1. Taking out the Somali pirates.

2. Keeping GITMO open.

3. Giving the order to raid bin Laden's compound (although that really was a no-brainer).

4. Keeping to Bush's Iraq withdrawal timetable.

5. Repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”.

So, it looks like you're full of shit, doesn't it?

Oh, I'm not whining about it. I'm completely used to being called a racist by idiot leftists who can't defend the policies and politicians they support and seek to shame those who disagree into silence.

Meanwhile, the fact remains that you have utterly failed to provide even one example of my alleged racism. If it was as obvious as you claim, you shouldn't have any trouble providing evidence, should you?

But you bitterly cling to the lie. How's that working out for you? Have you shamed me into silence yet? :lol:

Betcha can't do it.

Since he can't find any evidence that I am indeed a racist as he claims, let the boy at least TRY to pretend he won, okay? :lol:

Of course, as it turns out, he lost. Again. Badly. :D

Carb and I do hope you are the same Carb I came to know and respect as a dem on other boards but your best work was on Hannity you've always been with passion but with a base line.

Here's your problem. It's "once in a lifetime" that a leader gets swept up in a feeling and then exalted into an office.

Your "Disney" world is crashing down around your shoulders. Speilberg can't make movie magic with this loser anymore.

The curtain has been pulled back. The utter failures of this administration are laid bare.

Is that your excruciatingly tiresome way of saying you cannot show why or how the polls are skewed?

They showed it multiple times dumb ass. Didn't you just tell someone else you were smarter than them?

No they didn't. They couldn't show what the demographics of the polls SHOULD be, therefore,

they couldn't have shown how they were skewed. You can't arbitrarily assume some made-up number is the right one.

In fact they don't even show the supposed correct numbers.

So in other words you have no idea at all how Obama is better for our side then Kerry, and no, you're not pulling the "you're a racist" stick out of your ass. Got it.

As I often say when reading your posts, I ask, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?.

I gave you THREE- count them - THREE solid examples of how the wingnut right wing's attitude towards Obama is worse than their treatment of Kerry, whom the worst that was done to him was his conduct during the war was challenged. (Which I personally have no problem with, since that's what he chose to run on.)

Betcha can't do it.

2. Keeping GITMO open.

3. Giving the order to raid bin Laden's compound (although that really was a no-brainer).

And, no, you dind't do that before and no, that's not really much of a list. You barely give him credit for 3, and the others were hejust kept Bush policies...

But I guess you do have enough shame to at least make the effort, I'll give you that.

Betcha can't do it.

2. Keeping GITMO open.

And, no, you dind't do that before and no, that's not really much of a list. You barely give him credit for 3, and the others were hejust kept Bush policies...

But I guess you do have enough shame to at least make the effort, I'll give you that.
No shame required, despite the pathetic insistence on your part.

So, in summary, you can't provide a single shred of evidence to back up your claim that I'm a racist, to include your silly little "test".

Yet you will keep insisting I'm a racist.

Perhaps it's time you just admit you're a butthurt little sissy bedwetter. Acknowledgement is the first step to recovery.

Of course, you don't want to recover. You like being a butthurt little sissy bedwetter.

So, in summary, you can't provide a single shred of evidence to back up your claim that I'm a racist, to include your silly little "test".

Perhaps it's time you just admit you're a butthurt little sissy bedwetter. Acknowledgement is the first step to recovery.

Of course, you don't want to recover. You like being a butthurt little sissy bedwetter.

Sorry, guy, that's my impression, just from reading your posts....

Of course, for every post where I've called you a racist, you've done about 10 posts whining about me calling you a racist.

Someone doesn't whine that much unless I've hit a vital spot...

Sorry, guy, that's my impression, just from reading your posts....

Of course, for every post where I've called you a racist, you've done about 10 posts whining about me calling you a racist.

Someone doesn't whine that much unless I've hit a vital spot...
Your impression is, of course, utter bullshit.

And once again, I'm not whining. I'm pointing out the inescapable fact that you're unable to prove your claims.

Your Credibility Meter is pegged on zero, kid.

A lot of Dems who verbally support Obama on 'principle' will not show up to the polls b/c failure creates apathy. That's a real universal principle.

Obama's convention bounce seems to have evaporated. Rasmussen today has Romney up 3 points. Today's Gallup tracking poll had Obama up 5, a loss of 2 points over two days. Gallup uses a 7 day rolling average, so expect this number to continue to come down over the next several days. Undaunted, the media are trumpeting new polls with show Obama with 3 point lead nationally and significant leads in the battleground states of Florida, Ohio and Virginia. As is becoming routine, these new polls again oversample Democrats.

I realize oversampling Democrats is simply part of an effort to create an air of inevitability for Obama's reelection. Its a narrative the media is desperate to foster.

Obama is winning across the board. He's surprisingly contesting Florida after sewing up Michigan and Pennsylvania. Wisconsin is not far behind.

It's a good thing.

Obama's convention bounce seems to have evaporated. Rasmussen today has Romney up 3 points. Today's Gallup tracking poll had Obama up 5, a loss of 2 points over two days. Gallup uses a 7 day rolling average, so expect this number to continue to come down over the next several days. Undaunted, the media are trumpeting new polls with show Obama with 3 point lead nationally and significant leads in the battleground states of Florida, Ohio and Virginia. As is becoming routine, these new polls again oversample Democrats.

I realize oversampling Democrats is simply part of an effort to create an air of inevitability for Obama's reelection. Its a narrative the media is desperate to foster.

Obama is winning across the board. He's surprisingly contesting Florida after sewing up Michigan and Pennsylvania. Wisconsin is not far behind.

It's a good thing.

When the polls question 25% more Democrats than Republicans you SHOULD be up by double digits!

You're NOT!

Sucks to be you...

It's a good thing.

When the polls question 25% more Democrats than Republicans you SHOULD be up by double digits!

You're NOT!

Sucks to be you...

Actually it sucks to be Romney--unless you're so much of an idiot you believe that nearly every poll taken since May has oversampled Democrats.

You can try to BS others but you and other Romney supporters are BS'ing yourselves.

Want to make a bet? If Obama wins, you quit posting. If Romney wins, I'll quit posting.

Deal?

It's a good thing.

You're NOT!

Sucks to be you...

Actually it sucks to be Romney--unless you're so much of an idiot you believe that nearly every poll taken since May has oversampled Democrats.

You can try to BS others but you and other Romney supporters are BS'ing yourselves.

Want to make a bet? If Obama wins, you quit posting. If Romney wins, I'll quit posting.

Deal?

We all suck with Obama in charge. :eusa_whistle:

It's a good thing.

You're NOT!

Sucks to be you...

Deal?

Can you produce a poll YOU BELIEVE that hasn't sampled 25% more Dems than Reps?

I don't think you can...

It's a good thing.

You're NOT!

Sucks to be you...

Deal?

Shut the fuck up with your bet already. We already know you'll either:

A. Not honor it.

or

B. Come back as another screen name.

Nobody is taking you up on it b/c they know this.

Hey CC, tell me how my ass tastes bitch.

Forum List

Back