Surprise! Oversampling Dems Puts Obama in Lead

You silly little ass, you weep for the fact that you and people like you got your asses kicked by the American Voter 6Nov12. We didn't like your vision for this nation. We still do not like your vision for this nation.

I wonder if Obama would have won if the facts of obamacare would have been exposed along with the lies of your great messiah before the election.

Ok, just for clarity, for the mental lightweights out there.

This is the Messiah:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuGSOkYWfDQ]Messiah - A Sacred Oratorio, Handel - conducted by Sir Colin Davis - YouTube[/ame]

This is NOT the Messiah:

President_Barack_Obama.jpg

Case closed.

So you couldn't refute what I posted other than some democrats don't think that Obama is a messiah? I guess that would be a win-win for both of us.
By the way, there is a difference between Messiah and messiah.

Last edited:
I wonder if Obama would have won if the facts of obamacare would have been exposed along with the lies of your great messiah before the election.

This is the Messiah:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuGSOkYWfDQ]Messiah - A Sacred Oratorio, Handel - conducted by Sir Colin Davis - YouTube[/ame]

This is NOT the Messiah:

Case closed.

So you couldn't refute what I posted other than some democrats don't think that Obama is a messiah? I guess that would be a win-win for both of us.

No way to refute or not refute. I cannot possibly be inside every Democrat's head, and neither can you. But to me, no human being is the Messiah - that is just plain old ridiculous.

As to the use of capitalization of the word "messiah", or the lack of capitalization, I am not aware of a huge difference. Is this something that is like totally important and earth-shaking to you?

This is the Messiah:

Messiah - A Sacred Oratorio, Handel - conducted by Sir Colin Davis - YouTube

This is NOT the Messiah:

Case closed.

No way to refute or not refute. I cannot possibly be inside every Democrat's head, and neither can you. But to me, no human being is the Messiah - that is just plain old ridiculous.

As to the use of capitalization of the word "messiah", or the lack of capitalization, I am not aware of a huge difference. Is this something that is like totally important and earth-shaking to you?
Look in the Bible (if you have one) and see if Messiah is ever spelled without a capitalization of the M. I'll leave the rest up to you to figure it out, stallion.
You perceive yourself as being smart.
Who was talking about democrats? Obama would have lost the independent vote in the election. true story

Look in the Bible (if you have one) and see if Messiah is ever spelled without a capitalization of the M. I'll leave the rest up to you to figure it out, stallion.
Who was talking about democrats? Obama would have lost the independent vote in the election. true story

Well, first, in my Bible, one reads from right to left and the characters are different and capital letters make no difference. So, "Moshiach" and "moshiach" mean the same thing. I mentioned Democrats because YOU mentioned them first:

Nice try, thanks for playing.

Yepp, yer a Rightie. When you run out of argument, you insult the person instead.

But it's your right to do that. And I respect your right to do that.

Well, first, in my Bible, one reads from right to left and the characters are different and capital letters make no difference. So, "Moshiach" and "moshiach" mean the same thing. I mentioned Democrats because YOU mentioned them first:

Yepp, yer a Rightie. When you run out of argument, you insult the person instead.

Yep, I am a rightie, and I didn't run out of argument. I just toy with arrogant people.

Yep, I am a rightie, and I didn't run out of argument. I just toy with arrogant people.

Oh, goodie, goodie!!

I was looking for a new boytoy myself!!! You might just fit the bill!!!! Fantastic: two birds, one stone!!!

Now, anytime you are ready for a SERIOUS conversation instead of just trolling like a male whore, just let me know. You may be surprised....

Oh, goodie, goodie!!

I was looking for a new boytoy myself!!! You might just fit the bill!!!! Fantastic: two birds, one stone!!!

Now, anytime you are ready for a SERIOUS conversation instead of just trolling like a male whore, just let me know. You may be surprised....

I doubt that, stud, I don't roll that way...might want to try NTG, looks like he's trolling with his avatar for a "guy" just like you.
But, if you do at some point, after you get your jollies, why not respond to the rest of my post about Obama's electability if the lies and the facts of his obummercare had been exposed prior to the election. You know, the crux of my post. Quit going down those rabbit trails. :eusa_whistle:

On the contrary, you simply expose your ignorance and bigotry.

On the contrary, you simply expose your ignorance and bigotry.

Pot-kettle-black........ :eusa_whistle:

Oh, goodie, goodie!!

I doubt that, stud, I don't roll that way...might want to try NTG, looks like he's trolling with his avatar for a "guy" just like you.
But, if you do at some point, after you get your jollies, why not respond to the rest of my post about Obama's electability if the lies and the facts of his obummercare had been exposed prior to the election. You know, the crux of my post. Quit going down those rabbit trails. :eusa_whistle:

Well, if that avatar has tits and a pussy, I might be interested. Otherwise, pfft...

New Topics

Forum List

Back