Surprise often traffic jammed at Club Road (near Hotel Metropole) during morning hour

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Surprise often traffic jammed at Club Road (near Hotel Metropole) during morning hours
I want to share what reasons traffic jammed specially in morning hours (peak office hours) at Club Road near HOTEL METROPOLE, Karachi.

More interesting no traffic personnel seem that time than which place they are performing duty. Than who will control the traffic.

If traffic signal works, all people follow the traffic rules and traffic police available than no matter than no people will never complain for traffic jammed.

I strong suggest to depute traffic police in this place and if any one not available at his duty place or performing duty by careless than take a strict action against the concern traffic police officials.

I would to say if any one follow the traffic rules than benefit to him and other people not suffer due to traffic jam which save other precious time and fuel. Why we do not follow the traffic rules and always in hurry which is main reason of traffic jammed and often traffic personnel not available at that spot where the traffic jammed.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back