Surprise >.. NOT unemployment readjusted now up to 8.3

Really? How many do you know?

What jobs at what pay are they going to quit in favor of welfare?

And...if I understand it correctly....you are currently feeding off the system? Your checks come from the US Treasury.

Dumb ass I'm a plumber I have a skill I feed the system but that will end shortly
Those that have made the comment are other plumbers and electrians that I come in contact with.
Are you pissed that your meal ticket will dry up?

Oh! So you don't receive government checks! My bad. I wonder who gave me that impression. Oh yeah! It was you!

Do you do any work for homeowners or landlords who do receive government checks? I'm guessing that you do.

And...what a coinkidink......plumbers and electricians are some of my best customers. So...if they all decide to quit and go on welfare, I may have to buy my daughter the Lexus instead of the Audi.

By the way..nobody believes you regarding your "friends" getting ready to go on welfare. You should try to lie a little less often.
No commercial high end jobs
By the way..nobody believes you regarding your "friends" getting ready to go on welfare. You should try to lie a little less often.
Regardless if you believe me or not your meal ticket will be thinning out real soon.

Forum List

Back