Surprise: New insurance fee in health overhaul law

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Surprise: New insurance fee in health overhaul law | General Headlines | Comcast

Your medical plan is facing an unexpected expense, so you probably are, too. It's a new, $63-per-head fee to cushion the cost of covering people with pre-existing conditions under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul.

The charge, buried in a recent regulation, works out to tens of millions of dollars for the largest companies, employers say. Most of that is likely to be passed on to workers.Employee benefits lawyer Chantel Sheaks calls it a "sleeper issue" with significant financial consequences, particularly for large employers

You know we need to pass it to see whats in it......Obama will not be happy until half the country is out of work-Obamacare will create partime low wage jobs...the fuckers will never get there hand off your wallet......

$obamacarelines.jpg

$Barack-Obama-With-Members-Of-His-Administration-440x293.jpg

What about the part that your employer pays is now going to be considered earned income and taxes? ( I heard anyway ) Nothing surprises me about this SHIT.

What about the part that your employer pays is now going to be considered earned income and taxes? ( I heard anyway ) Nothing surprises me about this SHIT.

When Obamacare is in full swing ,going be scary the ways the government will steal your money, expect the minority taxpayers paying for the majority Non-taxpayers .$popc1.gif

Forum List

Back