Surprise! Michelle Obama supports the right to bare arms!

I read some about it and it seems that most authors were supportive of Mrs. Obama fashion choices. I can't believe that anyone would actually bitch about it .. actually I can, and that's the sad part. There's always an insecure nutcase to remind you... :cuckoo:

I love her arms. They are nicely toned. Its just the rest of her body. Unfortunately, her hips may be a genetic disposition that she can't do anything about. But I haven't found her taste in clothes to be flattering to her form.

If her arms and dresses are all people are talking about, opponents don't have much to talk about yet. But of course the media has always been on her side, so who knows.

Great looking shoulders. Who gives a crap anyway? It's like wearing a tie and coat.

The tie used to be a bib that was easier to wash than the whole shirt.

Let go of the past that doesn't add any value in the present.

Obama's Choice to Bare Arms Causes Uproar

wingnut world is up in an uproar over Michelle's sleveless evening gowns. She doesn't fit the wingnut ideal of a frumpy, cookie-bakng first lady! :evil::eek:

Michelle Obama's Sleeveless Controversy

I'm missing where this is a "wingnut world" thing? It's an article about people's comments on her dress... pretty much standard fare for a first lady. I see more positive comments about it than negative..the only negative is from a NY Post e-mail.

wingnut world is up in an uproar over Michelle's sleveless evening gowns. She doesn't fit the wingnut ideal of a frumpy, cookie-bakng first lady! :evil::eek:

I'm missing where this is a "wingnut world" thing? It's an article about people's comments on her dress... pretty much standard fare for a first lady. I see more positive comments about it than negative..the only negative is from a NY Post e-mail.

stephanie miller read an Op-Ed from some wingnut columnist in chicago who was wigging out over the sleeveless dresses. I don't know what paper it was.

I was just kidding around. I hope wingnuts aren't wigged about her sexy sleeveless dresses. But, in fact some wingnuts have been wigging out about obama not wearing his coat in the oval office. So drama and fainting spells over sleveless dresses seems well within the realm of possiblity in wingnut world.

I like bare arms but I like bear claws better...expecially when they're still warm out of the oven.

stephanie miller read an Op-Ed from some wingnut columnist in chicago who was wigging out over the sleeveless dresses. I don't know what paper it was.

I was just kidding around. I hope wingnuts aren't wigged about her sexy sleeveless dresses. But, in fact some wingnuts have been wigging out about obama not wearing his coat in the oval office. So drama and fainting spells over sleveless dresses seems well within the realm of possiblity in wingnut world.

I hereby declare you are not allowed to use the word "wingnut" for your next 25 posts.

Do you think you can do it? :lol:

I love her arms. They are nicely toned. Its just the rest of her body. Unfortunately, her hips may be a genetic disposition that she can't do anything about. But I haven't found her taste in clothes to be flattering to her form.

If her arms and dresses are all people are talking about, opponents don't have much to talk about yet. But of course the media has always been on her side, so who knows.

Yes, her arms are fine it's her constant bitch face expression I have a problem with...and her sucky attitude..

Forum List

Back