Surprise! Madoff Beat Up in Prison (Maybe)

Anyone that would wish harm on another human being when they never did anything directly to you are sick and a piece of shit.

Shut your filthy gutless crap hole that you call a mouth you pig! He hurt many good folks, raped them of their retirement and stole anything their families would have left to take care of them. His crimes not only destroyed many lives connected to his transactions, but thousands more you pathetic gutless puke!

The guy is 71 years old. Let him die a slow death behind bars but to wish harm against him you are lowering yourself down to the same level he has of himself and other felons.

Take your pacifist garbage and choke to death on it. I am so fucking tired of self-righteous misled asshole's like yourself. You're the kind of weakling who would forgive a child molester who raped and killed your daughter. You're the coward hiding in the barn with the Women and Children when the enemy shows up in War. You fucking load of crap you. I hope you die slow and miserable from Pancreatic Cancer. You and Madoff. You fucking maggots! You can thank God that I would never get my hands on your kind. ~BH

Youre no true conservative cum sucker. I am a ex ranger you want to try and say this to my face asshole. I doubt it but if you did I promise I would walk away where you wouldnt without help.

As for your rant, I never said I dont believe in the death penalty when its deserved. Stealing money they way he did is a life sentence. Let him rot in jail. But to wish harm on him while he is rotting show what a dickhead you really are cocksucker.

There is a old saying "if its to good to be true then stay away". These people he stole from didnt follow this saying. They were trying to make a dishonest quick buck and were suckered but allowed themselves to be.

Now pussy, go talk your shit to someone else because all you will get from me is a good ole fashion beatdown if you ever tried it to my face punk.

Wow, You're supposedly some bad ass because you cry it while sitting safe at home behind a keyboard? You are a coward and a gutless joke. If you really want to look into my eyes while saying the same things that you have said here then you can pm me very easily and we can work all that out. ~BH

Hey LS? I am a big food guy bro. They got alot of great places to eat across the bay in San Fransicko. I figure you just fly out here and after I play soccer with your head a few times we put it behind us and discuss the finer things in life. Like good beer, the fall of the madman Obama and the best beaches in Nor cal to Surf. ~BH

Shut your filthy gutless crap hole that you call a mouth you pig! He hurt many good folks, raped them of their retirement and stole anything their families would have left to take care of them. His crimes not only destroyed many lives connected to his transactions, but thousands more you pathetic gutless puke!

Take your pacifist garbage and choke to death on it. I am so fucking tired of self-righteous misled asshole's like yourself. You're the kind of weakling who would forgive a child molester who raped and killed your daughter. You're the coward hiding in the barn with the Women and Children when the enemy shows up in War. You fucking load of crap you. I hope you die slow and miserable from Pancreatic Cancer. You and Madoff. You fucking maggots! You can thank God that I would never get my hands on your kind. ~BH

Youre no true conservative cum sucker. I am a ex ranger you want to try and say this to my face asshole. I doubt it but if you did I promise I would walk away where you wouldnt without help.

As for your rant, I never said I dont believe in the death penalty when its deserved. Stealing money they way he did is a life sentence. Let him rot in jail. But to wish harm on him while he is rotting show what a dickhead you really are cocksucker.

There is a old saying "if its to good to be true then stay away". These people he stole from didnt follow this saying. They were trying to make a dishonest quick buck and were suckered but allowed themselves to be.

Now pussy, go talk your shit to someone else because all you will get from me is a good ole fashion beatdown if you ever tried it to my face punk.

Wow, You're supposedly some bad ass because you cry it while sitting safe at home behind a keyboard? You are a coward and a gutless joke. If you really want to look into my eyes while saying the same things that you have said here then you can pm me very easily and we can work all that out. ~BH

No need to hide behind a PM like the pussy you are. I own a business off of Peachtree Industrial Ave in Norcross GA. Anytime you want to meet come to National Distribution in North Berkeley Lake industrial park complex right across from the QT gas station. We are the last building on the right on N Berkeley Lake road. You can speak to William the warehouse manager and tell him who you are and he will show you to my office. Make sure you tell your love ones where you are going so they can come scrape you up in the parking lot afterwards.

Last edited:

Unless, of course, you're talking to somebody who might just elect to shoot your ex-ranger ass, of course.

Not everybody plays by the same rules of engagement you think stand-up guys play by, ya know?

In fact, based on my experience, few people actually do.

Agree it is pretty off to be celebrating this. Guy is a bit of a prick though, let's be honest

That's good bro. You're gonna fucking need it. ~BH
For a loud mouth punk like yourself, no....LOL but you are funny.

So when you coming boy? Need for me to send someone to pick you up at the airport? In your case a armed guard to protect your candy ass self? Usually for pussies like you I will even give you a chance before I bitch slap you around like the wimp you are. How about I 10 yard running head start? That should get you about 5 yards more than you would have before I start making you cry.

For a loud mouth punk like yourself, no....LOL but you are funny.

So when you coming boy? Need for me to send someone to pick you up at the airport? In your case a armed guard to protect your candy ass self? Usually for pussies like you I will even give you a chance before I bitch slap you around like the wimp you are. How about I 10 yard running head start? That should get you about 5 yards more than you would have before I start making you cry.

You still blowing crap out of your pie-hole LS? LOL! Hey bro? I assure you that if we were face to face you would not be saying such things to me. Guys like us should be sticking together right now. Fuck Madoff, I think he should be executed. Look, I know where you are now, so if and when I am ever in the area I will look you up and I will play soccer with your head for a few minutes. And hey? I'll be glad to shake hands and pound a few beers with yuh after. No hard feelings whatsoever after I hand yuh down a good ass whoopin.

smiley_drinkbeerbong.gif
~BH

You people cheer the beating of Madhoff but you sit idly by and let filthy jew elites Bernanke, and Geitner funnel off billionsto foreign banks while refusing to even tell you where that supposed 650 billion went, lol. Talk about messed up priorities. Geitner knows and as member of your filthy government you'd think Mr. Hope and Change, Mr. transparency would have him let the serfs, I mean the people know.

Forum List

Back