Surprise! It's another Muslim!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Last edited:
Maybe we should bring back beheading as a method of execution for muslims who commit murder and other acts of terror. That would be appropriate, don't you think?

This time New York City. Naaaahhh, it's just a coincidence.

Ax wielding Muslim animal attacks NY City Police officers. One remains in critical condition.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

NYPD Cop Attacked With Hatchet, Suspect Shot Dead
BY RICHARD ESPOSITO

Muslim Shot Dead After Attacking NYPD Cops w Axe FrontPage Magazine

NYPD Cop Attacked With Hatchet Suspect Shot Dead - NBC News
Be careful about profiling, Roudy

Watch the MM (Mohammedian Monkey) in action.

Those cases of workplace violence sure are spreading. But I’m sure it’s nothing to do with Islam. Just like all the other recent Muslim attacks in support of the Islamic State which, according to Obama and Kerry, has nothing to do with Islam.

n_qc_hachettesuspect_141023.nbcnews-video-reststate-800.jpg

Maybe we should bring back beheading as a method of execution for muslims who commit murder and other acts of terror. That would be appropriate, don't you think?

Wrapping them in pigskin would be more effective.

How General Pershing dealt with Islamic Terrorists

THE WISDOM OF KNOWING YOUR ENEMY

"In the years preceding World War I, General Pershing was commander of the American forces in the Philippines. The small Moslem community on the island nation began to wreak havoc against the Philippine government and American forces. The American troops captured a large group of these terrorists. During the interrogation by the Military Court, the fanatics were heard to repeatedly shout, 'Allah Achbar! Allah Achbar! Jihad! The Philippines are the lands of Islam!'

"Pershing ordered the Amalekites executed one by one in the presence of the whole group. (The author is referring to the prophecy in the Bible that the Amalekites would be a very vicious and war‑like people down through history.) Moslems will not eat pork believing that no one could enter Paradise if there is even the smallest amount of swine flesh in their bodies. Knowing this, the General first ordered the firing squad to shoot large hogs. After they skinned the swine, the executioners rolled their bullets in pork fat and passed fat through the barrels of their rifles while the condemned watched. As each condemned terrorist was executed, his corpse was wrapped in hog's skin and buried on the spot. The entrails of the swine were dumped over the corpse before the grave was covered. Three of the convicted Amalekites were released to take the news back to their Islamic Communities. That ended the Islamic Jihad in the Philippines.

Boy right now, if I'm military or police, if I'm in my uniform, I'm going to need eyes in the back of my head. These MF'ers are striking now, and everyone better be watching out for our uniformed folks.

This time New York City. Naaaahhh, it's just a coincidence.

Ax wielding Muslim animal attacks NY City Police officers. One remains in critical condition.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

NYPD Cop Attacked With Hatchet, Suspect Shot Dead
BY RICHARD ESPOSITO

Muslim Shot Dead After Attacking NYPD Cops w Axe FrontPage Magazine

NYPD Cop Attacked With Hatchet Suspect Shot Dead - NBC News
Be careful about profiling, Roudy

Watch the MM (Mohammedian Monkey) in action.

Those cases of workplace violence sure are spreading. But I’m sure it’s nothing to do with Islam. Just like all the other recent Muslim attacks in support of the Islamic State which, according to Obama and Kerry, has nothing to do with Islam.

n_qc_hachettesuspect_141023.nbcnews-video-reststate-800.jpg

Just change the word muslim to jew and you would right at home in 1930's nazi germany , you are a shame to the Jewish people you putz and a coward to boot.

Boy right now, if I'm military or police, if I'm in my uniform, I'm going to need eyes in the back of my head. These MF'ers are striking now, and everyone better be watching out for our uniformed folks.

I hope for your sake that you have relatives who live deep in the backwoods, if Martial Law is declared.

Might wanna head that way now, too, unless you have a stealth helicopter. :thup:

Forum List

Back