Surprise! Egypt's new Islamic leader is a terrorist supporter!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Wow, who woulda thunk that one? Egypt's new Islamist Muslim Brotherhood scum leader, not only wants Israel and America destroyed, but also wants the immediate release of a terrorist!

And we are STILL sending two billion a year to these dirtbags? Are we out of our minds?!

New York-area politicians condemn Egypt's new leader over bid to free terrorist - U.S. News
New York-area politicians condemn Egypt's new leader over vow to free terrorist
By NBCNewYork.com's Jonathan Dienst

New York political leaders are voicing outrage at Egypt’s next president after he promised to fight to free a terrorist linked to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and a later plot to blow up New York City landmarks.

President-elect Mohammed Morsi told a crowd in Tahrir Square he wants convicted terrorist Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman released from a United States prison. “I see signs for Omar Abdel Rahman and detainees pictures,” Morsi said. “It is my duty and I will make all efforts to have them free, including Omar Abdel Rahman.”

Rahman is serving a life sentence for his role in a plot to blow up the Holland and Lincoln Tunnels, the United Nations and other targets in the 1990s. He has also been linked to the first World Trade Center bombing that killed six and injured more than a thousand.

Wow, who woulda thunk that one? Egypt's new Islamist Muslim Brotherhood scum leader, not only wants Israel and America destroyed, but also wants the immediate release of a terrorist!

And we are STILL sending two billion a year to these dirtbags? Are we out of our minds?!

New York-area politicians condemn Egypt's new leader over bid to free terrorist - U.S. News

New York political leaders are voicing outrage at Egypt’s next president after he promised to fight to free a terrorist linked to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and a later plot to blow up New York City landmarks.

President-elect Mohammed Morsi told a crowd in Tahrir Square he wants convicted terrorist Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman released from a United States prison. “I see signs for Omar Abdel Rahman and detainees pictures,” Morsi said. “It is my duty and I will make all efforts to have them free, including Omar Abdel Rahman.”

Rahman is serving a life sentence for his role in a plot to blow up the Holland and Lincoln Tunnels, the United Nations and other targets in the 1990s. He has also been linked to the first World Trade Center bombing that killed six and injured more than a thousand.

Naw if he was a terrorist supporter he would be an American puppet.

I don't know what that means
A secret organization of Master Masons. They do some good civic works such as Shriners Hospitals. It was a joke.

The Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine is hardly A secret organization
there in the phone book, to be one ask one
Josies a member of the ancient Islamist order of Bullshit and Jihad.

It’s almost as though we’re to believe that no one at the U.S. State Dept. has an internet connection. The death cult that is the Muslim Brotherhood makes no secret about its ideology.

The Muslim Brotherhood Credo:

Allah is our objective.
The Prophet is our leader.
The Qur'an is our law.
Jihad is our way.
Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.

The Muslim brotherhood, Ansar al islam, Al Qaeda, etc., etc., - each of the many franchises of Islamic Terrorism, Inc. are really just components of the umbrella ideology of Islamism and not necessarily separate organizations operating in isolation.

Anyone with half a brain NEW this would happen.

Maybe that's why Obama didn't know? Lol! Actually, it's not very funny...we're supporting terrorist, but we knew we would be.

Thanks Mr. President!
Obama is following in the footsteps of that other famous democrat President Jiimy Carter, that pushed out an ally to usher in brutal Islamists 100 times worse than the dictator itself. The one reason this animal in Egypt is "laying low" is because the power is still in the miitary's hands, independent of the President. If the military was on his side, he'd be slaughtering people in the streets now. As did Khomieni when he came to power.

Jack,

I was just thinking about your comment and how Israel is training and supporting the MEK, terrorist group they are using to carry out terror attacks against Iran. So, I guess we have Netanyahu as a terrorist supporter. Do you see Israel as an American puppet?

Sherri

Jack,

I was just thinking about your comment and how Israel is training and supporting the MEK, terrorist group they are using to carry out terror attacks against Iran. So, I guess we have Netanyahu as a terrorist supporter. Do you see Israel as an American puppet?

Sherri
What you illitate Islamists "think" is irrelevant.

New Topics

Forum List

Back