Surprise! Carly Fiorina Hires For Presidential Run

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

December 18, 2014 - Carly Fiorina is laying the groundwork for what one ally says is an "imminent" presidential campaign—one that could launch as early as next month.

The former Hewlett-Packard CEO, who raised her political profile with a failed run against Sen. Barbara Boxer of California in 2010, has frequently been mentioned as a long-shot contender to seek the Republican presidential nomination. The speculation is driven by equal parts novelty and activity: Fiorina, who paid several high-profile visits to early-nominating states in 2014, acknowledged that she would likely be the only woman in the GOP field.

"Look, I think it would be great if we had female candidates—or candidate," Fiorina told National Journal earlier this year.

Fiorina is now poised to become that candidate. According to three sources with direct knowledge of the situation, she has authorized members of her inner circle to seek out and interview candidates for two key positions on her presidential campaign: political director and communications director. Notably, the sources said, her associates are aiming to fill both positions with women.

The search, sources say, is being spearheaded by Amy Noone Frederick, a Republican consultant who sits with Fiorina on the American Conservative Union Foundation's board of directors.

One Republican operative was recently approached about a position with the Unlocking Potential Project, Fiorina's super PAC. The operative, who asked not to be named, said that in the course of the interview one of Fiorina's allies began gauging interest in a separate position "for a certain presidential candidate who is gearing up for a run."

It's unclear if any hires have been made, and emails to officials with Fiorina's PAC were not returned.

Still, people familiar with Fiorina's camp say the organizational outreach proves that she's serious about getting a campaign off the ground—and quickly. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is already effectively in the race and consuming other contenders' oxygen. If Fiorina wants to jump in and make a media splash, she probably can't afford to wait much longer.

"It appears that they want to move fast, which is smart," said Jason Cabel Roe, a Republican consultant in California. "Carly getting in as the 10th candidate is not nearly as interesting as Carly getting in as the first or second candidate."

More: Carly Fiorina Hiring for Presidential Campaign - NationalJournal.com

Personally, I find this woman extremely nauseating. However, I hope she joins the GOP presidential circus. I doubt she'll get much traction - even on this board.

December 18, 2014 - Carly Fiorina is laying the groundwork for what one ally says is an "imminent" presidential campaign—one that could launch as early as next month.

The former Hewlett-Packard CEO, who raised her political profile with a failed run against Sen. Barbara Boxer of California in 2010, has frequently been mentioned as a long-shot contender to seek the Republican presidential nomination. The speculation is driven by equal parts novelty and activity: Fiorina, who paid several high-profile visits to early-nominating states in 2014, acknowledged that she would likely be the only woman in the GOP field.

"Look, I think it would be great if we had female candidates—or candidate," Fiorina told National Journal earlier this year.

Fiorina is now poised to become that candidate. According to three sources with direct knowledge of the situation, she has authorized members of her inner circle to seek out and interview candidates for two key positions on her presidential campaign: political director and communications director. Notably, the sources said, her associates are aiming to fill both positions with women.

The search, sources say, is being spearheaded by Amy Noone Frederick, a Republican consultant who sits with Fiorina on the American Conservative Union Foundation's board of directors.

One Republican operative was recently approached about a position with the Unlocking Potential Project, Fiorina's super PAC. The operative, who asked not to be named, said that in the course of the interview one of Fiorina's allies began gauging interest in a separate position "for a certain presidential candidate who is gearing up for a run."

It's unclear if any hires have been made, and emails to officials with Fiorina's PAC were not returned.

Still, people familiar with Fiorina's camp say the organizational outreach proves that she's serious about getting a campaign off the ground—and quickly. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is already effectively in the race and consuming other contenders' oxygen. If Fiorina wants to jump in and make a media splash, she probably can't afford to wait much longer.

"It appears that they want to move fast, which is smart," said Jason Cabel Roe, a Republican consultant in California. "Carly getting in as the 10th candidate is not nearly as interesting as Carly getting in as the first or second candidate."

More: Carly Fiorina Hiring for Presidential Campaign - NationalJournal.com

Personally, I find this woman extremely nauseating. However, I hope she joins the GOP presidential circus. I doubt she'll get much traction - even on this board.
She's the perfect GOP CEO. HP used to stand for incredible quality in everything they did. She took the decades of engineering and manufacturing effort it took to get there, fucked it all up to the point that I won't buy another HP product, and made something like $100 million for her trouble. I'll bet the HP founders are rolling over in their graves.

Last edited:
seems to me I remember when John McCain was hedging a bit about backing the
dumb fucking Bush TARP bailout, she started backing away from him, I bet she
lobbied for the damn thing.

You kids are trembling with fear......she is far more accomplished than the Hildabitch.

Carly Fiorina is the most overrated human being in America.

....there ya have it, if Carb says it's so it is so!!!!

Given her celebrity and adulation, versus her actual accomplishments,
show us where she isn't overrated.
She actually ran a company and made a living not sucking off tax payers. Unlike Hillary. Fiorina has far more experience than Clinton does as her's was earned. Hillary is the best democrat option because of who's cock she sucked. A job she sent over sea's so to speak because she wasn't up to the task. Not surprising as every position she's been handed she has failed at. Even wife is too much for her to handle.

Failed 2010 Republican Senate candidate and former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina (“19th Worst CEO of All Time”) is a confirmed failure in both business and politics—an extremely notable failure at that—and yet for some inexplicable reason, her “success” at nearly destroying HP saw Fiorina gifted with a $42 million “golden parachute” severance package when they fired her. (She claims $21 million,conveniently forgetting the other half). Hell, I’d be willing to run HP into the dust for the bargain price of $500,000, less, even, how’s about you?).

Yuck: Carly Fiorina sure is a nauseating human being - Dangerous Minds

Apparently I'm not the only one who finds Fiorina nauseating.

Failed 2010 Republican Senate candidate and former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina (“19th Worst CEO of All Time”) is a confirmed failure in both business and politics—an extremely notable failure at that—and yet for some inexplicable reason, her “success” at nearly destroying HP saw Fiorina gifted with a $42 million “golden parachute” severance package when they fired her. (She claims $21 million,conveniently forgetting the other half). Hell, I’d be willing to run HP into the dust for the bargain price of $500,000, less, even, how’s about you?).

So your last link finally got me to someone other than you that did some semi-serious yet totally left wing research on her. And shockingly it was identical to your post that you neither credited or quoted as a thought from another person that you have claimed all for your own.

Every letter in your post is stolen word for word from someone else yet you posted this as if you did the research and came to the conclusion all on your own. Using such resources as CNBC and The Nation as the final arbitraries. The same people that told you obie was going to be an awesome president. And you actually stole those articles within the total of your post as if you thought of this all by your little lonesome self.

When are you going to start giving people credit for their shoddy work and not try to steal such failure of journalism as your own?

Apparently you are nauseating.

So your last link finally got me to someone other than you that did some semi-serious yet totally left wing research on her. And shockingly it was identical to your post that you neither credited or quoted as a thought from another person that you have claimed all for your own.

Every letter in your post is stolen word for word from someone else yet you posted this as if you did the research and came to the conclusion all on your own. Using such resources as CNBC and The Nation as the final arbitraries. The same people that told you obie was going to be an awesome president. And you actually stole those articles within the total of your post as if you thought of this all by your little lonesome self.

When are you going to start giving people credit for their shoddy work and not try to steal such failure of journalism as your own?

Apparently you are nauseating.

Do you take retard pills? Are you so fucked up that you really don't believe I could find Fiorina "nauseating" without plagiarizing someone else calling her "nauseating"? Apparently you consider "nauseating" an exotic word. It ain't that big, sparky...

Forum List

Back