Surprise “banana” being sold between Rs.40 – 50 per dozen in Karachi

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Surprise “banana” being sold between Rs.40 – 50 per dozen in Karachi
On last Sunday ( March 13, 2011) when I enquired the rates of banana that I am much surprised and shocked that so right rate normal BANANA being sold. I think this time Banana people turn to earn extra money and I would say in our city ( Karachi ) Government never keep check and balance system to control the prices of commodity, daily essential and fruits.

Which means what traders suggest prices than he can sale and nobody can stop or questioned? I think our country is Paradise for traders to earn abnormal profits but only middle class people suffers.

Tell how to control prices and if any one charging extra amount no one yet punished or fined. In the Holy month of Ramzan prices reach to its peak. We Muslim, offer namaz and keeping fasting but never think for own flow people and realized how they can eat fruits when a traders charging more than double prices.

Please stop for earning more than double which is total HARRAM way of earning and our Islamic teaching also condemn and never appreciate such type of earnings.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back