Surprise! Assad Still Has Chemical Weapons

Perhaps if you have access to the chemicals but it should not be so easy during war to get the items needed.

it make more sense that assad did not declare everything and it has now fallen into ISIS hands

no----really Saddam was shipping stuff to Syria as soon as the USA entered Iraq and------the "CHEMICALS" needed are nothing much -----a chlorine gas bomb can be made with a bottle of CHLOROX. Phophodiesterase is nothing more than pesticides---of the farming type. Anthrax spores are another nothing----you can put them in a jelly jar

I guess there are some here who think none of the doctors, the White Helmets (a Civil Defense group), reporters and even the ordinary Syrian citizen can't spot a helicopter which belongs to the Syrian Air Force. I doubt the UN would have bothered with the meeting if they didn't think it was Assad's helicopters dropping these barrel bombs filled with chlorine.

Only if they had decent night vision equipment as all the attacks seem to have occurred at night and last year IS siezed a Syrian Airbase at Taqba; not beyond the realms of possibility, they dug up a few disaffected aircrew/mercenaies/jihadis and repaired a helicopter or two. Alternatively, they sneak a bomb in at night, wait untill they hear the sound of a helicopter flying nearby and remotely detonate the bomb...voilà! dastardly Assad is using chemical weapons again!

I'm amazed that anyone thinks his regime would be so monumentaly stupid as to use chemical weapons after Russia got them a "get out of jail free card".

Of course, you are free to think what you want just as I am free to believe what I want. I think I will go with the chlorine bombs being dropped by Assad's helicopters on Syrian citizens.

Syrian doctors to show the US evidence of Assad s use of chemical weapons World news The Guardian

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/18/w...r-news-of-progress-on-chemical-arms.html?_r=0

Syria conflict Government accused of chlorine attack - BBC News
Nusra Sally has no choice. Why don´t the "Syrian doctors" show the evidence but are "to show" evidence. Has it yet to be produced?

Some kids have comic book heroes and some have heroes in the sports world. The Little Boy's hero is Assad who can do no harm in the Little Boy's mentally ill mind. The bottom line is that it is really not important that he believes that his hero would never do any evil. We have our own opinions on the one he considers his hero, and we are able to voice our opinion regardless if he has one of his hissy fits. Meanwhile, as one can see, he really is not interested in what is going on elsewhere such as in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the Emirates. Basically he is just here to champion his idol. As one can see, he doesn't want to see anyone say anything derogatory against his idol or you will feel his wrath.

Forum List

Back