Surely this is Fake News

Blame on Presidents for most ups and downs of stock markets comes primarily from the partisans from the other party.

Because partisans love down markets and have no credibility.

This one is on Trump policies

Not just his policies, sense they change with the wind. Trump's proven he's not very bright, reacts emotionally and when the winds change he (reportedly) turns on Fox News and flops as directed.

Surely this is Fake News

Don’t call me Shirley

The Markets are down again, and blame is being placed squarely on the shoulders of President Trump.

Trump has claimed trade wars are good, and we will win trade wars. So far, it's draw.

Trump is becoming the backfire president

I wonder how much more we will be paying for running shoes?
so what would you do about our trade deficit with china?

more of what obama did? aka; nothing

What do you (the reader) know about our trade with China? What I do know personally about our trade with China, is every pair of shoes I've purchased in years is made in China, as well as most of the consumer products we buy.

I don't trust trump, and I don't believe a word written by his supporters on the message board. Most echo propaganda and lie about issues they do not understand.

Nothing tweeted by Trump, and nothing he says can be, or should be, trusted. He lies, he flips and flops, forgets what he said and contradicts himself. Chaos reigns in the markets and in the White House, and that is not a coincidence.

so you have no ideas, you're just routing for china to win out b/c of your hatred of America.

The idea you can't find shoes not made in china is fucking idiotic

F. Off.

Ya gotta love partisans who moonlight as stock market geniuses.

I have a meeting in the morning with a client for whom I'm managing about $7 million. I'm taking notes here so I can explain this stuff to him.

Little did he know it was all so easy!

:spinner:

You need notes? You need much more than that, and I would't hire you to handle our investments, given your time spent on the message board and inability to admit cause (Trump creating chaos) and effect, (panic on Wall Street).

Blame on Presidents for most ups and downs of stock markets comes primarily from the partisans from the other party.

Because partisans love down markets and have no credibility.

Actually, I don't think most of them have any clue about finance or how the market works.

The Markets are down again, and blame is being placed squarely on the shoulders of President Trump.

Trump has claimed trade wars are good, and we will win trade wars. So far, it's draw.

What do you (the reader) know about our trade with China? What I do know personally about our trade with China, is every pair of shoes I've purchased in years is made in China, as well as most of the consumer products we buy.

I don't trust trump, and I don't believe a word written by his supporters on the message board. Most echo propaganda and lie about issues they do not understand.

Nothing tweeted by Trump, and nothing he says can be, or should be, trusted. He lies, he flips and flops, forgets what he said and contradicts himself. Chaos reigns in the markets and in the White House, and that is not a coincidence.

so you have no ideas, you're just routing for china to win out b/c of your hatred of America.

F. Off.
everybody_is_triggered_nowadays_7NnpI_640_04.jpg

I have a meeting in the morning with a client for whom I'm managing about $7 million. I'm taking notes here so I can explain this stuff to him.

You need notes? You need much more than that, and I would't hire you to handle our investments, given your time spent on the message board and inability to admit cause (Trump creating chaos) and effect, (panic on Wall Street).
Oooooh, hit a nerve.

:laugh:

You don't know what you're talking about, and you're just playing politics. Admit it, or don't.

Last edited:
Blame on Presidents for most ups and downs of stock markets comes primarily from the partisans from the other party. Because partisans love down markets and have no credibility.
Actually, I don't think most of them have any clue about finance or how the market works.
Of course not. For them, everything is political, everything is just another excuse to attack or spin.

F. Off.

And yet I’m the one asking y’all to provide a citation for that allegation on the daily.

F. Off.

And yet I’m the one asking y’all to provide a citation for that allegation on the daily.
I don't recall you asking me to provide anything.

do you have a better idea than tariffs or are you just yanking my chain? Not that I mind.

Read this, Smart ASS:

China responded to President Trump’s new tariffs by threatening tariffs of its own on 106 U.S. products, including on soybeans, cars and some airplanes, in the latest escalation of what risks becoming a tit-for-tat trade war between the world’s two largest economies.

The plan, which was announced Wednesday, would see Beijing slap 25 percent levies on a range of U.S. goods worth about $50 billion. Chinese officials did not set a date for implementation, saying what happens next will depend on whether the U.S. president pushes ahead with his tariff plans.

Though the tariffs are not in place yet, the news had an immediate impact on markets, including the soybean market.

China fires back at Trump with the threat of tariffs on 106 U.S. products, including soybeans

Read this, Smart ASS:

China responded to President Trump’s new tariffs by threatening tariffs of its own on 106 U.S. products, including on soybeans, cars and some airplanes, in the latest escalation of what risks becoming a tit-for-tat trade war between the world’s two largest economies.

The plan, which was announced Wednesday, would see Beijing slap 25 percent levies on a range of U.S. goods worth about $50 billion. Chinese officials did not set a date for implementation, saying what happens next will depend on whether the U.S. president pushes ahead with his tariff plans.

Though the tariffs are not in place yet, the news had an immediate impact on markets, including the soybean market.

China fires back at Trump with the threat of tariffs on 106 U.S. products, including soybeans
Pretty much anything can have an "impact" on markets in the short term, up or down. I could point out a few thousand examples, but I suspect none of them would make it into your ideological vacuum.

And the press is always coming up with simplistic "reasons" for this move or that move, and those of us in the business do what we always do with people like you: Smile, shake our head, roll our eyes, and get back to work.

My goodness, I hope you have an advisor, someone who can think clearly, someone who knows what they're doing.

Read this, Smart ASS:

Pretty much anything can have an "impact" on markets in the short term, up or down. I could point out a few thousand examples, but I suspect none of them would make it into your ideological vacuum.

And the press is always coming up with simplistic "reasons" for this move or that move, and those of us in the business do what we always do with people like you: Smile, shake our head, roll our eyes, and get back to work.

My goodness, I hope you have an advisor, someone who can think clearly, someone who knows what they're doing.

I have several advisers, and have large investments too. I know what I do not know, and that I leave to them.

Thus, I don't panic, but the average investor does, and that harms a good many people whose nest eggs can disappear overnight.

So F. off; that does not mean you hit a nerve, it simply means I have no respect for arrogant jerks like you and your childish use of ad hominems.

Last edited:
So F. off; that does not mean you hit a nerve, it simply means I have no respect for arrogant jerks like you and your childish use of ad hominems.
meter.jpg

Idiot-gram, silent variety, i.e. use of symbols.
My goodness, you're still on this.

We both know you don't know what you're talking about. You're just playing politics, and now you're triggered and tossing out the standard partisan insults and name-calling.

You're a dime a dozen.

Tough shit, get over it.

meter.jpg

We both know you don't know what you're talking about. You're just playing politics, and now you're triggered and tossing out the standard partisan insults and name-calling.

You're a dime a dozen.

Tough shit, get over it.

Thanks so much for sharing, your opinions are always so enlightening. I particular enjoy reading sophomoric ad hominems,

meter.jpg

You're a dime a dozen.

Tough shit, get over it.

Thanks so much for sharing, your opinions are always so enlightening. I particular enjoy reading sophomoric ad hominems,
You sure to like writing them. Me, I'm not into it. But I know how you folks are.

meter.jpg

You're a dime a dozen.

Tough shit, get over it.

You sure to like writing them. Me, I'm not into it. But I know how you folks are.

Yawn.

Forum List

Back