Sure Way To Save Gas...

Pretty much everybody needs to feel like they belong to some group.

Motorcycle gangs, Shiners, NOW, the Corps, the boy Scouts, the Communist Party, the Crypts, the YMCA, FARC, or your local bridge club....something

We are, after all, social animals.

It's just human nature to want to belong. It's a survival instinct.

And if the group you happen to belong to also happens to be an ongoing criminal organization which sells methamphetimines to support itself?

Well ... membership does has its privileges, after all.

Well... editec... don't know if that was an intentional or unintentional implication that the Vagos sell drugs, but I can tell you from first hand experience, these guys do NOT fund their club with ANY sort of illegal activity, and I'm not just putting out some club public relations B.S.. This club is about riding first and foremost, and a brotherhood second. In the five years I have INTIMATELY been involved with them, I've never ONCE seen ANYTHING illegal going on. As a matter of fact, a brother recently got a DUI while riding his bike with colors on, and they pulled his colors. Yeah... that's how dead set they are about obeying the law. So, I know you didn't say the "Vagos" was selling meth, but I just thought I'd clear that up for you that they DON'T.

Forum List

Back