Sure thing

Motive?

Can you give us an example of a Black hate crime that targeted Whites that was repprted as a ho hum crime?

Motive?

Can you give us an example of a Black hate crime that targeted Whites that was repprted as a ho hum crime?

Ya 2 White people murdered viciously and the press did not even report it. They were both raped and butchered. The woman had clean solution poured in her mouth in an attempt to cover up the evidence they left in there.

But hey just cause the criminals were black and the victims were white, it was not important enough to even tell us about till the bloggers got it.

Wichita Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

case gained notoriety among conservatives and others concerned about urban crime because the perpetrators were black and all seven victims were white.[5] Since there was no evidence of racial motivation, besides the fact that all the victims were white, Sedgwick County District Attorney Nola Foulston decided not to treat the incident as a hate crime. David Horowitz, Michelle Malkin, and Thomas Sowell stated that the crime did not garner much airtime or space in the national mainstream media due to political correctness.[6][7]

Political activists such as Jared Taylor who campaign against interracial violence have highlighted the races of the perpetrators (black) and those of the victims (white) to draw attention to black-on-white crime.[8]

Didn't you get the memo? Only whites can be racists and commit hate crimes.

About 95% of the time thats true when it comes to hate crimes. It comes with being the majority and basically fucking everyone that wasn't white for 400 years including today

About 95% of the time thats true when it comes to hate crimes. It comes with being the majority and basically fucking everyone that wasn't white for 400 years including today

I'll bet you crimes of passion, greed and fear outrank those of race anyday.
Doesn't make em right--just puts em in perspetive.

I'll bet you crimes of passion, greed and fear outrank those of race anyday.
Doesn't make em right--just puts em in perspetive.

Now that I agree with, I do believe that hate crimes are less than those of greed and passion

wait, I'm still in shock over the fact that there are actually white gangs on Long Island. Who knew :eek:

Forum List

Back