Sure smells like a false flag

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
-No history of abnormal behavior, no reason for shooting, no particular aims or motives given.

The ((illuminati)) are coming on hard, perhaps there really is a financial crash coming.

If it was a false flag wouldn't the government have just used somebody they could say had a criminal background or history of violence? Or even just made shit up to make it seem like he did? The dude was a nut.

His father was a bank robber on the ten most wanted list.... escaped prison, and was considered crazy or rather diagnosed Psychopathic, dangerous, and could commit suicide.....

Sounds like some sort of mental illness might run in his family???

Not that I want to give this scum bucket a break.... :eek:

If it was a false flag wouldn't the government have just used somebody they could say had a criminal background or history of violence? Or even just made shit up to make it seem like he did? The dude was a nut.
That's what they want you to think. :tinfoil:

It is very similar to Charles Whitman and his shooting people from a tower in Texas. The cause was a brain tumor found during Whitman's autopsy.

They found the guns at his home and the hotel room and bomb material in his car.....just seems like that would be WAYYYY too much of an overkill, if this were a false flag....? Besides the fact that the whole idea is simply deranged to me.....honestly....for what purpose, Trump is President and any federal legislation would have to be signed by him....just ain't gonna happen.

They found the guns at his home and the hotel room and bomb material in his car.....just seems like that would be WAYYYY too much of an overkill, if this were a false flag....? Besides the fact that the whole idea is simply deranged to me.....honestly....for what purpose, Trump is President and any federal legislation would have to be signed by him....just ain't gonna happen.
Not that kind of false flag.

Now, this a total conspiracy theory...not a shred of evidence...but let me lay it out for you.

You ever see that movie where the anti-nuke bad guy decides to set off a nuke to get the world to disarm?

I think that's what we are looking at.

Guys a millionaire, he's 64, he shoots up a group likely to be gun owners, he leaves an orgy of evidence, and he's an accountant....you know...the kind of guy who might believe it was acceptable to kill 100 if he believed he was saving a thousand.

I don't have a lick of evidence...but....

Last edited:

Now, this a total conspiracy theory...not a shred of evidence...but let me lay it out for you.

You ever see that movie where the anti-nuke bad guy decides to set off a nuke to get the world to disarm?

Guys a millionaire, he's 64, he shoots up a group likely to be gun owners, he leaves an orgy of evidence, and he's an accountant....you know...the kind of guy who might believe it was acceptable to kill 100 if he believed he was saving a thousand.

never saw the movie...
but 28 different guns in his room and another 19 or so at his home and bomb making material in his car....that would take a real long time to accumulate, wouldn't it?? And what millionaire kills himself for a ''cause''?

His father was mentally ill and suicidal, diagnosed psychopathic, bank robber and prison breaker....one of America's 10 MOST WANTED at one time...

Maybe he inherited the mental illness and he snapped?

I have no proof of such...but still! :dunno:

never saw the movie...
but 28 different guns in his room and another 19 or so at his home and bomb making material in his car....that would take a real long time to accumulate, wouldn't it?? And what millionaire kills himself for a ''cause''?

His father was mentally ill and suicidal, diagnosed psychopathic, bank robber and prison breaker....one of America's 10 MOST WANTED at one time...

Could be.

I wonder is "psychopath" was less of a diagnosis, and more of an adjective in the 60's.

His brother said he only had a couple of handguns. Never knew him to own even a rifle.

And the guy was a pilot and owned two planes. If it was just killing for the sake of killing then commit suicide, why not crash a plane full of styrene napalm (Styrofoam mixed with gasoline), or explosives, or chorine gas into a crowd of 22,000....or just drop it on them, and maybe escape....I mean, if you are a millionaire, none if this is beyond your means...

It just doesn't make logical sense.

Sure, if he's just cockoo for cocoa puffs, maybe it wouldn't...but it looks as if he put a lot of rational thought into this attack. That makes me think he may have gotten exactly what he wanted out of it.

never saw the movie...

Could be.

I wonder is "psychopath" was less of a diagnosis, and more of an adjective in the 60's.

His brother said he only had a couple of handguns. Never knew him to own even a rifle.

And the guy was a pilot and owned two planes. If it was just killing for the sake of killing then commit suicide, why not crash a plane full of styrene napalm (Styrofoam mixed with gasoline), or explosives, or chorine gas into a crowd of 22,000....or just drop it on them, and maybe escape....I mean, if you are a millionaire, none if this is beyond your means...

Sure, if he's just cockoo for cocoa puffs, maybe it wouldn't...but it looks as if he put a lot of rational thought into this attack. That makes me think he may have gotten exactly what he wanted out of it.
does he have a history of being against guns and wanting them to be made illegal? IF THAT is what you are saying? Or is he a life long supporter of gun rights and the NRA?

Agree it was well planned on his part, but that does not negate mental illness, bat shit crazy...

:dunno:

the whole thing is mind blowing....especially because he was a millionaire, and obviously on a suicide mission....

he had to know he could not survive before he began?

never saw the movie...

Could be.

does he have a history of being against guns and wanting them to be made illegal? IF THAT is what you are saying? Or is he a life long supporter of gun rights and the NRA?

Agree it was well planned on his part, but that does not negate mental illness, bat shit crazy...

the whole thing is mind blowing....especially because he was a millionaire, and obviously on a suicide mission....

It is mind blowing.

I read on Heavy.com that they had some evidence that he had a hunting license in Alaska, which is weird...one, because they got the info so fast...usually hunting license info is confidential...and two...I've known hundreds of hunters over the years, and some went to the Dakotas or Alaska or Canada...but they all had licenses in their home state. But, perhaps Alaska hunting licenses are public and Nevada's aren't.

We'll know more in a few days.

never saw the movie...

Could be.

It is mind blowing.

I read on Heavy.com that they had some evidence that he had a hunting license in Alaska, which is weird...one, because the got the info so fast...usually hunting license info is confidential...and two...I've known hundreds of hunters over the years, and some went to the Dakotas or Alaska or Canada...but they all had licenses in their home state. But, perhaps Alaska hunting licenses are public and Nevada's aren't.

Probably a trophy hunter or rather a millionaire hunter, not for food, but to prove they can...and then stuff the moose, grizzly, or polar bear..... :(

never saw the movie...

Could be.

It is mind blowing.

I read on Heavy.com that they had some evidence that he had a hunting license in Alaska, which is weird...one, because the got the info so fast...usually hunting license info is confidential...and two...I've known hundreds of hunters over the years, and some went to the Dakotas or Alaska or Canada...but they all had licenses in their home state. But, perhaps Alaska hunting licenses are public and Nevada's aren't.

Probably a trophy hunter or rather a millionaire hunter, not for food, but to prove they can...and then stuff the moose, grizzly, or polar bear..... :(

Possibly...since he was born before '68, he wouldn't have had to take a hunters safety course...so, it definately could have been a one off big game bear skin rug trophy hunt. :S

It's a double false flag. They want you to think it is a false flag, but the false flag is the false flag. I'm surprised the astute false flag community hasn't picked up on this yet. They want you to think it's a false flag so they can run a false flag on the false flag. Then, there will be so many flags that people get tired of looking at them and will in time start thinking of it as a false positive. The Illuminati are far more clever than you are giving them credit for, how better to do a false flag double-entendre than to have 500 bloody patients show up and overwhelm all the hospitals in Las Vegas.

Hollywood couldn't do that. Hey but at least the conspiracy crowd is thinking on their feet or with their ass if they are sitting. That's probably why it 'smells' like a false flag.

8tDvneE.png

Isn't it interesting

What do all the conspiracy theories have in common?

Think about it

Who tried to tamper with the US election and cause chaos to get trump elected?

Yes

The republican conspiracy theories NEVER include Putin nor Russia.

I'm not surprized either

Forum List

Back